Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:43 pm
"Hey." She muttered, her eyes far away. She was still amazed that they had attacked again, so soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:51 pm
Sira sat down on the shore finishing up the pocky.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:53 pm
Nanaka sighed and stuck her feet deeper in the water. "They shouldn't of..."

((I'm gonna get off soon, make up for lack of sleep.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:55 pm
"Hmm..? Shouldn't of what..?" Sira asked her while dipping his feet in the water.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:59 pm
"They shouldn't have attacked so soon. That's not like the Akatsuki." Nanaka rubbed her shoulder, sighing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:08 pm
"They must have something big planned.." Sira muttered.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:11 pm
Nanaka nodded slowly. "They always do." She couldn't help but to wonder if they had been tracking her.

((I'ma go to bed. Night.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:13 pm
Sira nodded sliding off the shore into the water.
((okay night))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:00 am
Ai was walking around and saw Nanaka and Sira by the lake and walked over. "Hi, guys. Whacha doin'?" She smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:25 am
Fuyu walked to the lake with a piece of strawberry pocky in her mouth. She reached the lake, but wasn't her peppy self... she was worried about Reks because she didn't know where he was. She finished the Pocky and sighed. She stuck her feet in the water for now.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:09 am
((am getting very lonely here -.-))
Ikari slowly opened her eyes she came to see she was in chains in a ceil. She could see very little but it seemed she was in some dungeon
Aaa..mm...mm... I in the Akatsuki hidout? Ikari eyes widen, she started to panic, she tryed to rise quickly but it was no use she couldn't move because of the heavy rusty chains that were holding her down and by her conduction.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:20 am
Ikari looked down at her bloodly cutted up hands she clitched them in a angry way.
Why do they need me for what there doing, why?! Ikari slam her fist into the ground, making a small hole. Ikari sat down wondering if she'll be able to ever get out of here before the next full moon.
Am I going to be some type of pet for them?!  

l L L U M I N A T I

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:45 am
"Fight me." naruto responded, laughing at Reks's expresion when he heard that. "don't worry, I'll go easy on you." Reks sighed, quickly taking out a kunai and throwing it at Naruto. Naruto cayght it, running at Reks. He stabbed Reks in the shoulder, both of them falling out a window. Reks laughed slightly, exploding into a cloud of smoke. Good.... Good... Interesting... Naruto spun around to see Reks prepared with another kunai. He sliced at Naruto, missing as they landed on the ground. Naruto threw shuriken at Reks. Reks backed away dodgeing them, only to realize they were atached to strings. Naruto continued to lash out with the shuriken, Reks continueingto back up. Eventually, they reached the lake. Reks flipped back onto the lake, foccusing his chakara into the soles of his feet. He stood on the waters surface. How....?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:46 am
((I think this might be my last post.... I won't be on this weekend... sorry! I might be on sunday though...))  

Batjesusman

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:25 pm
Nanaka pulled her feet out of the water and tucked her legs under her. "Hello, Ai."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games