Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Underground Pub Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:27 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "ok" she changed back and walked out, "what else should i wear there?"

"Hm, it might be extremely hot. I think nothing on would be good," he said, slightly laughing as he teased her.
she smiled "hmm not a bad idea" she said teasing him back

"Hey, I would love that," he said, smiling at her.
she laughed "im sure you would" she walked over and bought a couple of skirts, some thin shirts and the bathing suit "ok im ready" she said smiling

"Cool. Let's go to the house then," he said as he walked with her out the mall.
"kay" she smiled and walked with him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she laughed "im sure you would" she walked over and bought a couple of skirts, some thin shirts and the bathing suit "ok im ready" she said smiling

He walked to the house and opened the door, leading her inside and closing it behind him. "Okay, now to get packed," he said, going to the bedroom and pulling out two suitcases.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:31 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He walked to the house and opened the door, leading her inside and closing it behind him. "Okay, now to get packed," he said, going to the bedroom and pulling out two suitcases.
she stuffed one of them with her clothes, packing things she needed "almost done" she said walking out  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she stuffed one of them with her clothes, packing things she needed "almost done" she said walking out

He started to throw clothes in there. "How long are we gonna stay down there?"  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:41 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"however long you want to" she said zipping it shut  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Hm, does a week sound good?" he asked, already packing a week's worth of clothes.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:55 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Hm, does a week sound good?" he asked, already packing a week's worth of clothes.
'sure" she said putting the suitcase by the door, she walked over and sat on the couch "need any help?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

'sure" she said putting the suitcase by the door, she walked over and sat on the couch "need any help?"

"Nope, I got it," he said, closing the suitcase and throwing it by hers. "Now to get the tickets..." he said, thinking about how to get them.  

Repressed Memories

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:05 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Nope, I got it," he said, closing the suitcase and throwing it by hers. "Now to get the tickets..." he said, thinking about how to get them.
darkness goes where there at and says " do u want me to open them for u" smileing at them  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:39 am
Darkness-Ryuu
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

darkness goes where there at and says " do u want me to open them for u" smileing at them
darkness goes to the club and gets a drink and sit's down and sips a drink  

devils_girl000

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:08 pm
Darkness-Ryuu
Darkness-Ryuu
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

okay this is what ryuu looks like plus he is a dark angle User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:10 pm
Darkness-Ryuu
Darkness-Ryuu
Darkness-Ryuu
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(i like that pict)  

Aprilbaby1

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Darkness-Ryuu
Darkness-Ryuu
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(i like that pict)
thank u  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:30 pm
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Darkness-Ryuu
Darkness-Ryuu
(i like that pict)
thank u
(ur welcome ^_^)  

Aprilbaby1

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:33 pm
(Is this a private bar or can any Knightmare join). blaugh  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games