Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am the Fashion Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:27 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Walt-J-Rimmer
"What do you mean?"

hank-well *hears explodion* wtat was that
"dont ask me i dont know"

hank-*hears another* hay i think it is geting closer *herars another*

Kaylee- *comes up behind hank* Where are all these explosions coming from??  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:28 pm
Mini-me magic 8
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Walt-J-Rimmer
"What do you mean?"

she turns and sees her "oh hello..and you are?"  

Aprilbaby1

I Am the Fashion Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Walt-J-Rimmer
"What do you mean?"

Kaylee- "Well, my name's Kaylee, I go to this school... What ARE those explosions? they're really curious- but anyway. You are?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:31 pm
Mini-me magic 8
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

Kaylee- "Well, my name's Kaylee, I go to this school... What ARE those explosions? they're really curious- but anyway. You are?
"im not sure, thats what we were trying to figure out" she looks at her "oh nice to meet you Kaylee, im angel"  

Aprilbaby1

I Am the Fashion Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

"im not sure, thats what we were trying to figure out" she looks at her "oh nice to meet you Kaylee, im angel"

Kaylee: Great! Um... *walks towards the noises, squinting at the bright light* "HELLO? WHAT ARE THOSE? WHO'S DOING THAT?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:34 pm
Mini-me magic 8
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8

Kaylee: Great! Um... *walks towards the noises, squinting at the bright light* "HELLO? WHAT ARE THOSE? WHO'S DOING THAT?"
she walked up next to her, squinting as well "come on, lets see whos doing that" she puts on some shades and follows the noise  

Aprilbaby1

I Am the Fashion Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8

she walked up next to her, squinting as well "come on, lets see whos doing that" she puts on some shades and follows the noise

Kaylee: *sees textbooks exploding in a flash of light* WTF??? What are all the textbooks doing exploding here??????? *grabs a nearby towel, by now they are in the corridor leading to the gym. lockers line the hall, and towels are hanging everywhere- one textbook explodes leaving two towels in a burst of flames.* *beats flames with towel* What HAPPENED here??? (sorry, I have to go... my bro's kicking me off. pm me sometime!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:40 pm
Mini-me magic 8
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8

Kaylee: *sees textbooks exploding in a flash of light* WTF??? What are all the textbooks doing exploding here??????? *grabs a nearby towel, by now they are in the corridor leading to the gym. lockers line the hall, and towels are hanging everywhere- one textbook explodes leaving two towels in a burst of flames.* *beats flames with towel* What HAPPENED here??? (sorry, I have to go... my bro's kicking me off. pm me sometime!)
(lol k bye) she grabbed a towl and helped "what the heck is going on around here?"  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8

(lol k bye) she grabbed a towl and helped "what the heck is going on around here?"

????-hahaha *kicks hank across the room*

hank-ah *gets up* who r u

megaman-it is a human but a spirit is in him

jacks-my name is jacks and your friend is right i am not normial *snaps his fingures and the ground blows up in front of hank*

hank-*jumps back avioding some of the blast* ahhhhhhhhhhhhh *falls down and gets up* dam now is not the time *looks behind him* ready megaman *runs twords a window*

jacks-u forget u r on the second floor *snaps fingures agin and the window blows up befor he can get there*

hank-*gets throwen back* ahhhhhhhhhh *gets up* ok *runs twords jacks and kicks him in the head*

jacks-ahhhhhhhh *flips back* so u have human spirit growth too

hank-yea *punches him with a one knelckel punch*

jacks-ahhhhhhhhh *snaps rib back in place* END EVERYTHING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *transforms into his spirit form*

hank/megaman-CROSS FUSE
User Image

bomber-hahaha *blows up everything around megaman and hank* the name is bomber and u r dead

megaman-i don't think so *the dust clears*
User Image
MEGABUSTER *shoots bomber*

bomber-ah * jumps back destroying everything in his path*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:20 pm
walking in tash looks around at the group "ok hi i'm tash phar."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:55 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8

jacks-my name is jacks and your friend is right i am not normial *snaps his fingures and the ground blows up in front of hank*

hank-*jumps back avioding some of the blast* ahhhhhhhhhhhhh *falls down and gets up* dam now is not the time *looks behind him* ready megaman *runs twords a window*

jacks-u forget u r on the second floor *snaps fingures agin and the window blows up befor he can get there*

hank-*gets throwen back* ahhhhhhhhhh *gets up* ok *runs twords jacks and kicks him in the head*

jacks-ahhhhhhhhh *snaps rib back in place* END EVERYTHING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *transforms into his spirit form*

hank/megaman-CROSS FUSE
User Image

bomber-hahaha *blows up everything around megaman and hank* the name is bomber and u r dead

User Image

she jumps back "what the heck?" she looks at them  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8

hank/megaman-CROSS FUSE
User Image

User Image

megaman-*building starts to shake* it is coming down ANGEL *picks her up and jumps back heading twords a wall* HOLD ON MEGABUSTER CHARGED SHOT *blows up the entire side of the building as they jump through the dust and smoke* ha *lands on the ground and puts her down* u stay here *jumps back into the building*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:35 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Mini-me magic 8

hank/megaman-CROSS FUSE
User Image

User Image

megaman-*building starts to shake* it is coming down ANGEL *picks her up and jumps back heading twords a wall* HOLD ON MEGABUSTER CHARGED SHOT *blows up the entire side of the building as they jump through the dust and smoke* ha *lands on the ground and puts her down* u stay here *jumps back into the building*
"be carful" she yelled dusting herself off  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:28 am
(in the building)

bomber- so u want some take this RAPID FIRE BOMB LUNCHER *shoots 50 bombs per sec at him*

megaman-dam *runs behind a wall* ah damit *walls starts to blow apart as he runs more* 2 can play this game BATTLE CHIP IN GO! FIRE BOMB2 *throws bomb at him*

bomber- *catches it* come on it isn't even ready to go off

megaman-FIRE SHOT *shoots a fire bullet at to bomb making it go off*

bomber-ahhhhhhh *gets thrown back* POWER BOMB *fires a powerfull bomb at him*

megaman-ahhhhh *gets thrown back* dam u *gets up and the building shakes and peaces start to fall down* man its coming down

bomber-hahahaha jest like i planed it kill u and destroy the building and half the city all in one

megaman- LONG SWORD *sword comes out* what do u mean the city all in one u............NO

bomber-yes i made the worlds most powerfull bomb hidden in the city if the right building comes down it will destroy the city but if u kill me it goes into the king's controll

megaman-no not him u BASTERD *runs and slashes him*

bomber-EXPLODE SWORD *blocks the attack and sends his own making everything explode in the path of it*

megaman- AHHHHH that is it PROGRAM ADVANCE DELTA EDGE *dissapears and attacks from 125 different ways*

bomber-ahhhhhhhhh*falls to the ground*

megaman-*reappears and kicks him in the face* y did u join him *charges megabuster and aims at his face*

bomber-ahhhhh ahhh ah because he has returned *makes a move to attack*

megaman-*fires a charged shot at his face*

bomber-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *seperates form jacks*

jacks-*knocked out*

bomber-u win this round megaman *burst into light

megaman-*building starts to colaps* dam * grab jacks and gets out right befor it comes down compleatly*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:31 am
she was standing in a tree watching, she saw them come out and let out a deep breath "im so glad hes alive"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff