Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:03 pm
well considering how slowly my magic recharges, about 10 years. or if we can get out of here and back to this really dark world we might be able to do it before then, but to do that supposedly we need to get to the very heart of the heartless, metaphorically speaking of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:04 pm
Repressed Memories
"I still don't understand, or care really. How long will it take to go get her?" he asked, glaring.

Judging by the fact that he want to fight that heartless and he needs to get recharged, and he is the only one who seems to know where they are, A VERY LONG TIME!  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:06 pm
"This is so retarded," he quietly said as he started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:07 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
well considering how slowly my magic recharges, about 10 years. or if we can get out of here and back to this really dark world we might be able to do it before then, but to do that supposedly we need to get to the very heart of the heartless, metaphorically speaking of course.
tal looks over at him
if there is fighting im in
tal pulls his blade from the ground and rests it over his shoulder  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:09 pm
*stands up* well we better get going *looks at sora* wake up
nicely done, now lets go  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
what the hell did you do *grabbs her arms and pushes her against the wall*
*smiles* what you couldnt do *laughs and vanishes, she grabbed her brother, his friends, and sora, she grabbs another card* Transport *they all dissapear out of that castle* Awake, come on we have to get out of here

My POV
*Wakes up* Ok.  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:11 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
*smiles* what you couldnt do *laughs and vanishes, she grabbed her brother, his friends, and sora, she grabbs another card* Transport *they all dissapear out of that castle* Awake, come on we have to get out of here

My POV
*Wakes up* Ok.
come on we need to find a way out of this world *looks around*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:13 pm
so i guess you dont care about lola huh? well then im heading for that big heartless if im not back in 20 minutes, im probably in trouble. *goes to third district as the bell starts ringing* *watches the falling armor* Dang this might be more than i asked for. *narrowly dodges an attack* oh yeah definitely more than what i want, but maybe..... *gets smashed into the ground* GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH,RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH, ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR. FINALLY ITS TIME. DARKBLADE COME TO ME. hmph your finished now. Dark omnislash. Final Destruction.... Soul gathering.... *changes back to normal* hey i think...*runs back to second district* hey guys ive got my magic back but we need to hurry back to first district to the door, i might be able to find the exact spot where the portal was.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

My POV
*Wakes up* Ok.

Well lets see if my portals work. [Yes, I'm an idiot] *Tries it* No good. T,T  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:15 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
so i guess you dont care about lola huh? well then im heading for that big heartless if im not back in 20 minutes, im probably in trouble. *goes to third district as the bell starts ringing* *watches the falling armor* Dang this might be more than i asked for. *narrowly dodges an attack* oh yeah definitely more than what i want, but maybe..... *gets smashed into the ground* GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH,RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH, ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR. FINALLY ITS TIME. DARKBLADE COME TO ME. hmph your finished now. Dark omnislash. Final Destruction.... Soul gathering.... *changes back to normal* hey i think...*runs back to second district* hey guys ive got my magic back but we need to hurry back to first district to the door, i might be able to find the exact spot where the portal was.

He walked up to him and got in his face. "How dare you say a lie like that, of course I care about Lola. Now tell me, where the hell is she," he said, enraged, breathing heavy.  

Repressed Memories

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:15 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666

[Hey peoples I'm not going to act out Sora that much, but he is following you along with Riku and Mickey]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:17 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

My POV
*Wakes up* Ok.

[lol] no it wont work, only dark magic works here*looks through her cards*  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

My POV
*Wakes up* Ok.

[lol] no it wont work, only dark magic works here*looks through her cards*

So...what are those cards anyway?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:23 pm
[ok] well i can teleport us to where lola was but were gonna have to run *runs towards first district* come one guys we can make it before my magic power is drained. *gets to the portal place* Portal rip!! *opens portal* run run run go through.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:24 pm
He runs through the portal, unsheating his sword and holding up his clawed hand in case they ran into trouble.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games