Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

HalesABlack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:57 pm
Yeah, that would be right, you will be getting hell. Dammie, I don't see how whether or not he is sucking up to Bella is any of your business and not to mention, if he says he hasn't, take it at face value and move on.

Stop being so rude and the way I see it, so what if you're a mod? You sure as hell aren't acting like one and you're not respecting anyone and you're not respecting yourself, yet you want people to learn to respect you. I spit on that.

And if you shall do as you please, then everyone else can as well. If Last_Avenger feels like being nice then let him, if Last_Avenger feels like sucking up, it's no ones business but his own and of course Bella's. Put your nose where it belongs. You've needlessly started a completely childish arguement.

Another thing, can you please stop trying to put yourself up there? Gods, it's like you're trying to worship Dronze and try and be an equal god at the same time. Get the hell over it. Dronze is another human and no one cares if people are pissing the both of you off. Big deal!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:59 pm
HalesABlack
Yeah, that would be right, you will be getting hell. Dammie, I don't see how whether or not he is sucking up to Bella is any of your business and not to mention, if he says he hasn't, take it at face value and move on.

Stop being so rude and the way I see it, so what if you're a mod? You sure as hell aren't acting like one and you're not respecting anyone and you're not respecting yourself, yet you want people to learn to respect you. I spit on that.

And if you shall do as you please, then everyone else can as well. If Last_Avenger feels like being nice then let him, if Last_Avenger feels like sucking up, it's no ones business but his own and of course Bella's. Put your nose where it belongs. You've needlessly started a completely childish arguement.

Oh no you didn't women!!!

(Jk)

Just to let you know, he was being a d**k personally to me, and also if you would open your eye's I have respect for MANY MANY MANY people in this guild. You being one of them but seeing as how you're being a complete b***h I think you slipped down 2 ranks~~~  

Dameon the -V-

HalesABlack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:06 pm
Dammie-kins
HalesABlack

Oh no you didn't women!!!

(Jk)

Just to let you know, he was being a d**k personally to me, and also if you would open your eye's I have respect for MANY MANY MANY people in this guild. You being one of them but seeing as how you're being a complete b***h I think you slipped down 2 ranks~~~

Well, the least I can do is not have to use curse words in order to get my point across. You also treat it like me slipping down 2 ranks in your eyes is a really big thing. I will of course, concur that for the most part you do respect a lot of people but at the same time, it's not everyone and whether or not he has been "not very nice" to you personally doesn't mean that in the public arena you don't treat people with the at least, basic amount of respect. The whole "virginity" thing was completely out of line as was the "Shut up in threads that you have no room in"... he got in here just like everyone else did, the exact same way, so therefore he has every right to post what he thinks and he has the right to use this "room".

Outside of this issue, nice avi. What's the sword you're carrying because it looks more pirate-y for my outfit than the Frost Blade?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:13 pm
Eek!
Please, friends, stop this quarrel!
sweatdrop
b  

Bellabie

HalesABlack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:17 pm
It's sweet that you are trying to calm us down but I just thought that some things needed to be said but still, calming me down did work and I will say no more until he does.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:21 pm
Ah, yes.
sweatdrop
I ought not interrupt, but, as it is, there is far too much heat over this issue, to the extent that I wish I had never brought it up.
Perhaps, then, this could be moved to... elsewhere?
Would it be unconventional to create a conflict-resolving thread?
b  

Bellabie

HalesABlack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:30 pm
*laughs* You have swell ideas, different but swell. *shrugs* Up to you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:03 pm
Idiot 1
Girls are no good.

Is that so? So, tell me you sexist b*****d... why is it that you seem to believe this?

Quote:
Teen girls are mindless

Are they? It would seem that the mindless ones here are you and your homophobic friend.

Quote:
sluts

If they really were, I somehow doubt you would be complaining so much, since you'd probably be too busy getting laid.

Quote:
who will only date you

And not you.... but, seriously, if you don't show some degree of real selectivity, then you'll never actually find one of the ones that are actually worth it... one of the ones who might actually accept you for who you are.

But at this point, I somehow doubt that you'd find too many who are interested. You'd better get used to your only intimate company being Mrs. Right (and her sister Ms. Lefty...), unless you can actually make a massive paradigm shift and realize that maybe, just maybe, the things that matter reside under their hair and behind their tits....

Quote:
to get to anouther guy.

Maybe you need to be asking your friends what it is that they're doing right...

Quote:
It's like this there's a ladder

That you need to be completely removed from...

Quote:
where one guys at the top

Also known as the alpha male....

Quote:
and teen girls all want the guy on the top

Not even touching that one....

Quote:
who's usually an a*****e jock.

Actually, back in High School, despite my being a massive geek, it was me... all those rungs ABOVE the a*****e jocks.

It's really a shame I was so damn shy.

Even more of a shame that you're a disrespectful wannabe macho a*****e.

In progress.........
Quote:
Grown women only love guys for there money and only get married to get to your cash and so they can just sit around and do nothing all day and they will put you in debt very quickly then leave. So in short girls are useless.

Chauvanist 2: Hey man, they can't help it. Women are incapable of logical thought process as they can only use 2 percent of there brain to function at one time (the other 8 is split between cooking and cleaning)

They don't even cook and clean right.

(sorta the voice of reason) All 100% of mens brain is sex.You wouldn't like it if we made a thread stating all men want is sex and booze.

Chauvanist 2: Yeah, cockwashing faggots and dickless smelly hippies might not like it, but REAL men would have no problm with such a thread, as it is true we think of nothing but sex, which is why the world is in such bad shape nowadays because bitches aint cooking, cleaning or ******** us exactly how, when and where we want it. So thanks for the apocalypse, cunts

Chauvanist 1 later:
Bitches ain't s**t but hoes and tricks.

dronze
Vice Captain

Artemis_Entreri_Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:31 am
poor fellow, i think he's jealous. i'm going to be nice about this. ah....i dunno where to begin......so i suppose i'll make this short.

it's guys like him that make the girls date "mean jocks" because maybe they wanted to date them until they opened thier mouth to make them realize what an idiot and bigot they are.

oh and for the post about that lady working at the fast food place...she should be stricken with something horrendous...my sister is autistic and for her to say something like that....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:30 am
Eh...sorry for the whole blood drinking and trailor jumping thing...i was feeling psycho that day. as for the conversation so far between us. I am NOT new to this guild and I have been in it for a while. oh. and thank you HalesABlack. I appreciate it. now dammie_kins...if you ban me for no good reason, not only will you lose any and all respect I have,(plus a few of my friends may dislike you) but I will also write Xstratus_AffectionX a nice little pm about it.

and bella. thats not a bad idea ^^  

The_Last_Avenger

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:45 am
The_Last_Avenger
Eh...sorry for the whole blood drinking and trailor jumping thing...i was feeling psycho that day. as for the conversation so far between us. I am NOT new to this guild and I have been in it for a while. oh. and thank you HalesABlack. I appreciate it. now dammie_kins...if you ban me for no good reason, not only will you lose any and all respect I have,(plus a few of my friends may dislike you) but I will also write Xstratus_AffectionX a nice little pm about it.

do you live in NYC? if yes, then i think i know you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:47 am
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger

do you live in NYC? if yes, then i think i know you.

never mind, i dont know you. ignore the fact that i ever wrote this.  

Ronzalpha201

guantanamobayxx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:28 am
To dronze's little mini - rant at the steriod juiced pigs.

Why, why do men like that exist? That makes me more and more every day just want to be a lesbian. It's so hard finding a decent PERSON to be friends with in general, and its so much harder with boys.

You know what, forget lesbian. I = amoeba. I'm just going to split one day. You'll see. Dickless hippies. Nice. Really. Cockwashing. CUTE. Ugh. Yeah, downing females is going to get YOU LAID. SCORE, BROTHA.

Thank you dronze. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:05 pm
No comment~

This guy sounds like all the guys I hate in the world >.>  

Dameon the -V-

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:08 pm
what is he gay?.....maby i dont want to go into that oh well  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games