Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:50 pm

(I don't double post if I can help it. Old Roleplaying habit really from this one rp website I used to go to).

The dark cloaked figure in front of James just stood there for awhile in front of him. James wasn't really sure what to think of this figure and he was probably already late for his class. The dark cloaked figure reached into a pocket on the right side of his cloak and pulled out a schedule. You dropped this in the hallway. James watched the cloaked figure closely as he took the piece of paper from his hand and stuffed it into his right pocket.

The figure simply turned to his right and started walking down the hallway at this point. He didn't present his name or even shown his face which added a sort of era of mystery to him. James was rather leery of the person being there in the school. They managed to make him more nervous than Snape and that wasn't an easy task. Who were they and was this the same monster he had seen wandering around the school grounds scaring students back to the dorms. James walked with his right hand on his chin wondering. Why hadn't there been some sort of announcement about this dangerous figure wandering about the school grounds.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:52 pm

(Why the hell you appear to be offline? Scary...)

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:57 pm

Krusadin
(Why the hell you appear to be offline? Scary...)

(Not sure, Gaia has been acting up for me lately).
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:02 pm

Schools bell rang to signal the new lesson.

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:11 pm

*logen was sitting in her confortable chair, now reading something in another book on the book's cover it stood,gelden goldensblob's avanced magical languages and the cherris system*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:16 pm

James walked into his class without his school books. He hadn't exactly had time to pick up his books yet. This was also the first class he would be attending at the School of Hogwarts. He shyly stepped into the room looking around the room briefly. There didn't exactly seem to be a seating schedule posted anywhere. He scanned the room from left to right just to make sure. He shrugged his shoulders and walked over to a chair in the middle row by the window.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:17 pm

Kimi sat on the floor, looking at some ants.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:28 pm

Evy-Chan1337

Someone walked behind her and said in a dark voice:
"Why aren't you in class? Perhaps you're having your own little holiday, are you? Answer me!"

Krusadin

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:39 pm

Krusadin
Evy-Chan1337

Someone walked behind her and said in a dark voice:
"Why aren't you in class? Perhaps you're having your own little holiday, are you? Answer me!"

Kimi jumped up. "S-sorry, i was sendt out becouse the teacher didn't think i needed to bee there anymore. and becouse." she looked ashame on the floor,
" i couldn't stop giggling over his nose."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:47 pm

"Is that so? Well, if you think that's funny, you'll have plenty of fun in detention, tonight at 7pm in my office" Snape said with a colder tone and left the spot.

Krusadin

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:00 pm

she rolled her eyes. why did she always say the wrong things to teachers?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:33 pm

she looked at the ants again. then she squished one of them with her thumb.
it made a noise like"øaer". she giggled. she flicked her finger and the ants turned to stones again.

Evy-Chan1337

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:57 pm

(I'm going to go now)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:00 pm

Krusadin
(I'm going to go now)

(ok, bbye)

Evy-Chan1337

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:43 am

Dandellion came to the class late yet again and now she had a deep cut in her cheek. She took a seat near the wall and leaned her head on it. It was purely lucky that the teacher was late too.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games