Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:18 pm

vasily noticing the banging thought "hmm it must just be a pipe" he walked over and started to dive the ship he stood there a few seconds before noting the deeper they went the louder the banging was. he quickly re surfaced the ship, he walked back to find it coming from the hatch. he climbed up and threw it up only to find a very very wet and very unhappy looking april looking back at him.. he looked at her a second not quite beliving his eyes before he went over to her and put his coat around her, too concerned about her too even ask any questions.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:21 pm

she coughed up water shaking, she held the coat close around her, freezing

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:28 pm

not even really lknowing what to say to her he helped her down the ladder and once he got to the bottom he walked her to his quarters then laid her on the bed. he then rushed off to find some blankets to cover her with hoping she wouldnt catch cold or pnemonioa he returned a few moments later with some and after stacking them on her and turning up the heat he pulled up a chair sat down and started watching her not syaing anything.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:29 pm

she looked at him, shaking, she closed her eyes trying to find something to say. after several minutes she slowly stops shaking, "sorry..........i should have told you i was there"

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:36 pm

he stares at her a moment still in a bit of shock that he almost left her in the sea to drown. he sits there a moment before his eyes lit up "so your the one i heard eh," he forced a chuckle out trying to lighten the mood
"i always told you your sneaking would be the end of you...or was it me?"
he sat there a moment trying to remember what he had said he gets lost in thought before remembering she is still laying there, he looked at her "i think its time you told me what you were doing up there" he said
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:38 pm

she smiled softly "well i felt the ship resurrfacing, and i went to see why.." she sneezed "i saw you there and didnt want to bother you, so i quietly sat there thinking"

Aprilbaby1

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:41 pm

Walking into the Con with a large box of...things...Skipp looks around with a grease stained face, yet perfectly clean shirt. "...yo...how ya'll doin' now? Ill jus be over there..." Darting off to a corner, Skippy loses a few 'CDs' on the floor.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:43 pm

"hmmm" he mumbled not sure if he belived her but he decided it didnt matter. notiicing her sneezing he put his hand on her head feeling for a tempreture, he couldnt feel one. he stood up"well im not sure if i can apologize enough for that, but i am very sorry" he paused a moment "you should get some rest" he said "you have had quite a day" and with that he walked over and sat down in the corner with his back to the wall.. still watching her.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:45 pm

"its ok..its not your fault" she looked at him "yea i probably should" she snuggled under the covers and slowly starts to fall asleep
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:48 pm

Takeing note of a vew people were left on the con, Eugene Starts working on his 'evil plan': Installing a device that reads CDs on bord a 1980s boat...
(Ha, take that my communist freind, one small modern object...tho very broken like, has been fixed to your submarine!...though it could be played in with your Red Army Chior cd...)

Atarget4u

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:48 pm

noticinig she is asleep or very close to it he quietly gets up opens his door and walks back to the conn room where he dives the sub, wincing as the hull creaks and groans and hoping he hasnt disturbed anyone he then sets about pacing back and forth hopinig she would be allright.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:51 pm

she sneezes again, moving in her sleep, she pulled the covers up over her head and sighs falling back asleep

Aprilbaby1

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:51 pm

Finishing his work, and catching up to Vasili, Gene has that look that could kill on his face. "Captian, another crew member accused you of attempted murder...explain."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:55 pm

turning to eugene "it was nothing really just a small accident everything is under control" he turned away hoping that it was true he then walked back to the conn room and after a while of doinig noting he notices a new device and walks over to it it reads cd player "hmmm" he says as he looks at it he then picks up a disc laying on top that reads the red army choir, he puts it in and is very happy to find himself surrounded with music, he stands there in awe and after a few moments starts singing along.....very loudly.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:58 pm

she heard him sing and woke up, she yawned sitting up, she rubbed her eyes "whos that?" she asked standing up, she grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around herself, she walked out of the room and walked around(hey gtg soon kk)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games