Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:29 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
sorry you never realy talked about it but it seemed sad like mine and angels were

"Are you sure...HUH MABEY I WAS KIDNAPED BY EVIL LEPRICONS!!" She Smiles and wiggles her hands as fists "THAT WOULD BE SO AWSOME!!"
that would be strange
he laughs slightly
but it still seemed pretty bad

"What seemed pretty bad...WHO ARE YOU?!" She closes one eye and looks at him with one wide opened Big eye
they way you acted when we traded storys about our past made it seem sad but you never talked about it
and i never told you about my family so dont ask unless you have a good reason

"Im confused as to what you are talking about...but....OKAY!!" She smile's  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:34 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
sorry you never realy talked about it but it seemed sad like mine and angels were

"Are you sure...HUH MABEY I WAS KIDNAPED BY EVIL LEPRICONS!!" She Smiles and wiggles her hands as fists "THAT WOULD BE SO AWSOME!!"
that would be strange
he laughs slightly

"What seemed pretty bad...WHO ARE YOU?!" She closes one eye and looks at him with one wide opened Big eye
they way you acted when we traded storys about our past made it seem sad but you never talked about it

im explaing what you asked so any more questions?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:37 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
that would be strange
he laughs slightly

"Yes I do...Do you think there are any triggor word's you know like a word that make's your Memory come back...It could be possible, But if so, Each one Of us will have a diffrent Triggor word That you will have to figure out, Like from your past or somthing"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:39 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
that would be strange
he laughs slightly

"Yes I do...Do you think there are any triggor word's you know like a word that make's your Memory come back...It could be possible, But if so, Each one Of us will have a diffrent Triggor word That you will have to figure out, Like from your past or somthing"
no but we could try looking in heaven for yours after all if you are a fallen angel than that is where you come from and mine could probably be at my kins burial barrow  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:44 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

no but we could try looking in heaven for yours after all if you are a fallen angel than that is where you come from and mine could probably be at my kins burial barrow

"Heaven? Dude...Everyone Come's from heaven...I think mine is somthing that Hmm, Somthing Ive never felt before Or somthing" She lauph's "Thats silly...Oh well Forget I said it"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:46 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Heaven? Dude...Everyone Come's from heaven...I think mine is somthing that Hmm, Somthing Ive never felt before Or somthing" She lauph's "Thats silly...Oh well Forget I said it"
the church thinks other wise with me
he stands up and walks to the window a sad dark look on his face  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:48 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

She looks at him "Awwww..."She goes up to him and hug's him "Hug's make the world go round! Tell me whats wrong..Im here to listen" She salutes him  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:50 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

She looks at him "Awwww..."She goes up to him and hug's him "Hug's make the world go round! Tell me whats wrong..Im here to listen" She salutes him
im well...lets put it as a demi human as you saw me at the party when the moon was out
the church feels that things like me belong dead.....they ended my family making me the last of my blood line  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:52 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

im well...lets put it as a demi human as you saw me at the party when the moon was out
the church feels that things like me belong dead.....they ended my family making me the last of my blood line

She has a sad look on her face "That's sad...Im so sorry, Do you need another hug? They are FREE!" She smile's trying to make him lauph  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:57 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

She has a sad look on her face "That's sad...Im so sorry, Do you need another hug? They are FREE!" She smile's trying to make him lauph
no im good
he stis on the window sill
humans fear what they dont understand my connection like all of my kind to the demon Hircine god of my kind
they choose to live in ignorance of there surrounding's and slaughter my kind in fear  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:59 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

no im good
humans fear what they dont understand my connection like all of my kind to the demon Hircine god of my kind
they choose to live in ignorance of there surrounding's and slaughter my kind in fear

"Human's are vary Cruel huh?" She says getting up and Twirls around and lands on the Bed Dizzy  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:00 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

no im good

"Human's are vary Cruel huh?" She says getting up and Twirls around and lands on the Bed Dizzy
most are but there are a few who arnt i guess
so will you come with us or live here?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:03 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

no im good

"I Dont know lets ask MY BIG TOE!! So Mr.Big Toe You wanna go with this Dude Lady or Live here with the Vampire Guy?" She looks at her Toe and concitrate's and stare's at it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:06 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

no im good

"I Dont know lets ask MY BIG TOE!! So Mr.Big Toe You wanna go with this Dude Lady or Live here with the Vampire Guy?" She looks at her Toe and concitrate's and stare's at it
he look's at her
your hiding moon sugar in here arnt you
{moon sugar is a type of crack in a game iv played}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:13 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
no im good

he look's at her
your hiding moon sugar in here arnt you
{moon sugar is a type of crack in a game iv played}

She looks at him mad "No! SHHHH its Talking!" The Toe amazingly really does talk's "How bout we just...Like...you know...Go with the Dude lady?" She look's at him "The Toe has Spoken! Im going with you"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games