Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:55 pm
Endless deflects three and catches the fourth. He then twirls it in his hand and throws it at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:09 pm
Gathers up a clump of her coat holding it up, the shuriken snagging and catching the folds, tearing a hole in it. Pulls the shuriken out, cutting her thumb with it. "Hmmm. Continue? or stop?" Flings the shruiken so it lands on the ground at his feet.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:18 pm
Endless screams and jumps back as the tag he puts ont hshuriken explodes. "I'll stop for now. Shall we continue another day. I enjoy sparring with you. I have to be a little more... creative biggrin with you then I am against others."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:30 pm
Jumps back in surprise at the explosion; dumbfounded for a few moments from the tag on the shuriken, she of course just realizing it was there. "Okie we shall stop for now. It was good sparring with you. Fun I haven't had in a long time." Grins whipeing her hand on her pants before examining the hole in her coat.

Quirks a brow at him then smiles. "Why do you have to be more creative with me then others?"

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:45 pm
shrugs shoulders then smiles. "Everyone else fights so seriously. With you I can test out some new moves and not have to fight to kill. Its more fun fighting you."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:34 pm
"I see. Okie dokie." Nods before stretching. Walks over to him and pokes him in the side. "Hmm.. Hey, Can I ask a question? What was up with your hand earlier?"  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:25 pm
Endless blinks. "My hands?" Looks down at tehm. "It has t odo with my father's training methods." Takes off gloves. Shows them to her. Has the Earth Seal on palm of left hand and Heaven seal on palm of right. "My father taught me how to use our families genetice eye. But there was a catch. The heaven seal activates when its not smart for me to activate it. The Earth seal activates when my body cant handle using the eye." Endless tehn puts his gloves back on. "The seals block my chakra. Which, as you know, hurts alot."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:00 am
As Uryu tried, in vain, to pull him under into the earthen prison he himself was incarcerated in, Wind grinned and kicked forward towards Uryu's head. Uryu's hand somehow clamped around his ankle and tried to get enough leverage to pull him underneath. His arm radiated chakra as it pulled, yet Wind was too quick for this. His own Chakra, long held bound into his body, was suddenly let out. Waves of it powered out of his legs and he began to levitate upwards enough to slip out of Uryu's grip.

His chakra level raised again, as Wind focused it into the bottom of his foot and jumped up a foot or so. Gravity took him down, and the power of his Chakra expounded upon the ground, indenting it, and compacting it firmer then ever, an attempt to trap Uyru's body even more firmly.

"Uryu, stop trying. You've lost. If I were an enemy you'd be defeated a hundred times over by now, your comrades too probably." Wind said rather seriously, even if his statements were a bit overbearing. "Your flaw is in your attack pattern, there is no defense. You just force away attacks with attacks. This lessens Chakra, and expounds energy at a higher rate then playing a game of attack defend. Try to work on defending when an attack, such as the Doton Shinjou Zanshou, comes your way. You were caught because you kept fighting in order to defend, instead of extending towards defense from the clones."  

Windblade

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:12 am
"i guess your right,but you need to be more observant.i don't use chakra on my sword,i use telekenisis."the petals slammed into the ground and freed him."i don't have enouh chakra to fight,so you do win."the petals rose up out of the ground and formed back into the sword.he sheathed it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:50 pm
Listens to Endless, resting her hands on her hips lazily. Blinks and scratches head when he finishes. "Well, I think thats something I never knew before... Sounds very handy though, which is good." Nods.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:09 am
Endless laughed. "Wind is giving a lecture. I think the fight is over."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:30 am
Looks over at Wind and Uryu. " 'Bout time." Laughs and starts walking over to the two.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:41 am
Endless then made several signs. "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!" Endless made one dopplegagner and started sparring with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:35 pm
Polio
Looks over at Wind and Uryu. " 'Bout time." Laughs and starts walking over to the two.
he heard an noise behind him and whired around,the sword singing from it sheath.he notticed it was another student and put it away."please,make more noise on you way over to me,especially when your behind me.oh,by the way,nice to meet you.my names uryu.and yours?"  

uryu ishida

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:18 pm
Hands held up defensively at him suddenly whirling around, Polio quirked a brow at Uryu. She then smiled, scratching the side of her head. "I'll try to make more noise next time. Sorry about, ehm startling you. Also, I'm Polio. It's nice to meet you, Uryu."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff