Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampires, wolves, cats, and humans (OPEN TO ALL(even newbs)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:03 am

her tail waves happily then she changes to her half form she smiles sitting on the counter "hey suka, how you feeling? need some help with your wounds?" she asked sipping the warm milk
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:05 am

she looked at her arm and turned into her half wolf form "yea that would help" she then walked over and sat down with serena and played with her tail.

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:09 am

she smiles and sets the bowl down, she reaches over and with her sharp claws she pulls the bullet out, she cleans the wound then wrapps it around, she smiles
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:13 am

"hey that didnt even hurt! thanks!" she smiled. "but that man...he'll be back. and i'll be there for you and you know it." she then started playing with serenas tail

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:15 am

she laughs "thanks and i know" her tail reached up and tickled sukas nose, she smiles
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:17 am

suka laughed and begain chasing her own tail and fell of the settie. "ow" she said but was laughing to much to be in pain "hey serena..your my best friend" she said smiling

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:22 am

she laughs "you okay, and i am, thats awsome" she helps her up and finishes her milk, she smiles and her tail swishes from side to side happily
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:27 am

she then heard a nock at the door so they went over to se who it was. "hello who is-" she stood there scared. he was back. she slamed the door and rushed over to serena "serena serena! his baaaaaaaack!"

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:29 am

she licks her lips "whos back?" she asked, her ears twitched, she heard the door being slammed open "uh oh" she said as a group of guys rushed in, she backed up against the wall "suka, i thought he was dead" she whispered frightnend
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:35 am

suka bravely stood in frount of serena. "dont worry ill protect you" she protuced a forcefeild around them staying close to serena.suka was gobsmacked aswell. "i thorght they were dead too..."she softly whispered(i have to go in a few minutes.)

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:38 am

(kk) she looks over her shoulder "oh this isnt good" she covers her ears as she hears a loud screech "ouch" she yelled

he laughs "hey there kitty missed me?" he smiles and touches the sheild "soon kitty, you will come to me" he blows her a kiss and smiles

she covered her mouth "i think im going to be sick" she muttered giggling
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:42 am

suka put hand over her mouth. "if you are going to be sick be sick on him!" she said giggling put it didnt show that they were giggling. "serena...im here for you i promise." (does he still want my powers? oh and i gtg bye bye!)

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:46 am

(sure and kk) she nodds "okay i trust you and i think i will" she snickers

he smirks "come on kitty, lets play" he gives her a look that sent shivers down her spine, he smiles
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:47 am

Aprilbaby1

he smirks "come on kitty, lets play" he gives her a look that sent shivers down her spine, he smiles

*Logen Jumped out from the wall, since she came out as if she had jumped with her body in line to jump out from the roof, she had to manouver her body really in a rather weird way to not fall on her back!, she managed somehow to land on her feet, she sighed and said inside Serena's mind:*

"did you miss me?"

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:49 am

Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

*Logen Jumped out from the wall, since she came out as if she had jumped with her body in line to jump out from the roof, she had to manouver her body really in a rather weird way to not fall on her back!, she managed somehow to land on her feet, she sighed and said inside Serena's mind:*

"did you miss me?"
she smiles "logen, so glad to see you" she looks from the guy to her then runs towards her

"hey kitty, playing hide and seek?" he laughs and grabs her
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games