Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:15 pm

Fate nodded to Storm but his ears stood up, he would go soft on her. Not this time.

"It's ok... Just try next time."

||- I g2g in like 5 mins. So hurryz! -||
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:16 pm

Storm glared at him and raced away.

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:28 pm

Caesar looked at Fate,"You need to go to Mist immediatley. Your pups are in danger. Hogan is here and he came back for the one thing he wanted most. Me and Amiko will be fine."
He licked Amikos cheek lovingly.
Hogan nodded and turned away from luna. He had no use for her. He picked up the scent he wanted but it had another scent with it he didn't want.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:06 pm

"BlackRain?" Storm called. She sniffed the air, and surprisingly smelt a smell she'd hadn't smelt in a long time. "Is it really you?" She asked her childhood friend.

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:17 pm

BlackRain looked at her,"Who are you talking too?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:24 pm

A dark figure emerged from the trees. "Storm?" He asked, his muscles glowing.

"Shadow!" Storm cried running up to him, she licked his face, and he nudged his head above hers.

((Read about him in the wolf profiles!!!))

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:27 pm

BlackRain looked him up and down feeling jeaulous,"Who the hell are you?" He growled alittle but didn't show him fangs.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:31 pm

Storm looked at BlackRain, she was about to talk but Shadow intrupted her.

"No need to get angry, I understand you care about your mate--" Shadow paused, he looked at Storm. "He is your mate, right?" His green eyes looked into hers.

She paused, the thought of BlackRain being her mate had never occured to her.

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:34 pm

"No. We aren't mates." He didn't like Shadow. He growled again and the fur on his back was on end.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Shadow grinned. "Storm and I are very good friends." He paused. "We were in the meadow and we were in a thunder storm. I lost her, and now I found her." He licked Storm's head.

Storm was feeling uncomfortable with Shadow. He normally didn't act like this. She walked over to BlackRain and licked him soothingly. "You don't need to act like this, he is only here for a while..." Storm looked at Shadow. "How long are you staying?"

He sniffed the air. "As long as I can." Shadow's voice was firm.

"I see." Storm wanted Shadow to stay with her, but she was a different wolf from the one Shadow knew, and she was pretty sure she wasn't the only one who changed.

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:44 pm

BlackRain snorted,"Whatever just stay away from me." He remembered when he became alpha at a young age when he beat the leader and knew he could easily kill this wolf but knew storm wouldn't like that.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Shadow white teeth shined. "Good." He slowly turned around. "Storm come with me!" Shadow ordered. He looked back at Rain, "And stay away from my Storm."

Storm felt Shadow shove her into the bushes. She wanted to stay with BlackRain. "Shadow, let me go." She cried, as he dragged her. "I want to go back!" Her voice was useless against him. So she kicked Shadow with all her might, and he let go of her, but in return he pinned her down. "Don't do that again." He whispered in Storm's ear.

((I got to go now! Bye! P.s. this is getting interesting!))

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:55 pm

BlackRain growled and ran as fast as he could after them. He then leaped on shadow and bit down on his shoulder.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:18 pm

*Luna stood and walked close to Hogan. Her eyes gleamed* Hogan...i'm not letting you go after them alone. Amiko isn't weak. I trained with her, i no how to get around her. *Her dark eyes seemed intent on helping Hogan.*

*Amiko wined softly to Caesar and shivered* -softly- Love....somethings wrong....*Her ears twitch*

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Caesar stands,"Lets go somewhere else incase Hogan comes back. You can lean on me ok."
Hogan looks at her,"Allright but don't get in my way."
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games