Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:42 am
sasuke helped rylin lay down. he knelt beside her. after a few moments he spoke again. "somethings wrong with her heart........."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:01 pm
(( i cant do this any more it will remind me of u Ry))

*he was tired of living like this* '' its only been 1 night" he thought

'' I DONT WANT TO BE A LYCAN!!!!!!!"

*he found a gun in a drawer, he held it to his temple.....he hesitated.......then

BANG*  

DaMaster13

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:46 pm
((*sighs quietly* ....that wasn't exactly the best way to voice your feelings Master))

Rylin flinched again but a pained yet easy smile played at her lips. "I'm...o-ok...ahhh!" The pain came sharper this time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:02 am
sasuke looked at her. "there are no doctors around........and there is only 1 way that i know of to help you............" he looks down.  

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:20 pm
She bit her lip sharply. She knew what he was talking about. Her voice came out soft and weak. "Please...I...l-love you so much Sasuke..." Her voice ended in a whimper, her eyes getting heavy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:34 pm
sasuke hugged her. "its up to you.........do you wish to be a....vampire......."  

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:11 pm
She nodded slowly, wrapping her arms around his neck limply. Her lips trailed along his chin, then found his lips in a very soft kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:06 pm
(was the nod a yes...or no?)  

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:59 am
((that w as a yes to be a vampy ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:07 pm
sasuke closed his eyes. "this may hurt a bit........but i will be as quick as possible...." he opened his mouth and plunged his fangs deep into her neck.  

The_Last_Avenger

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:13 pm
Kaine took siren by the hand and ran off in a random direction until he was panting out of breathe "ok i think we lost them" he was trying to catch his breathe and continued "vampire hunters... and angel slavers and a few lycan slayers"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:35 pm
Siren looked up at him with wide eyes. "...w-why would they unt us?" She asked in a hoarse whisper.

Rylin gasped in sharply, feeling the pleasure and the pain. She whimpered quietly, gripping onto him.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:08 pm
Kaine didnt answer he only stood completely still waiting for any smells or sounds completely unaware of siren's question.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:23 pm
after a minute sasuke removed his fangs, which were dripping with blood.
"you will be a vampire by tomorrow........if you want i can make it so you cant feel any pain until then....."  

The_Last_Avenger

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games