Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:37 pm
*runs and transforms into a wolf*... *breathing heavily, blood dripping from my leg* im slowly dying. *stops running* *sniffs... then cries*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:37 pm
MickeyTenshi
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen
I smile then kiss Leon deeply and passionately and I say " What about Mitsuki..?... You must love her more..." she look away and tears fall from her eyes... "You couldve said no... I would have found another lover.." Yuki whispers then runs to her dorm room crying and she gets out her Kunai and starts cutting her wrists and she teleports herself to where noone else can find her and she sits in the dark world shes in...

He sends a message to Yuki's mind saying "No Yuki, i love you more...Mitsuki...I just...We are like brother and sister not lovers."
"I still love you." He follows Yuki's scent to where she went."Please Yuki. this is why i died already once."

He pulls out his pistol and his bullet in his heart starts hurting the most it's ever been."Please, Yuki."

He starts coughing out blood and the bullet starts leaking Led into his Veins."Yu...ki..." He cocks his gun." Put me out of this misery.'  

MickeyTenshi

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:39 pm
IzzyCW
-see's Tora- -wave's- Tora over here

Tora sees yumi. she lowers her wings. and waves slowly back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:39 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Looks at Ryoji and quickly kisses him then looks at Izara* U figure it out yet *Sounds tired*

Izara crinkles her eyebrows and says "beleive me, i will."
Ryoji laughs and hold Sarah in his arms, kissing her hair every so often

*Smiles and is happyer than she has been in a while so she stares at Ryoji*

Ryoji stares back until he blinks then kisses her and mutters "dammit, i lost."

*Smiles* Yep *Kisses back*  

RaWr-i-lovely

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:40 pm
Misuzu0614
*runs and transforms into a wolf*... *breathing heavily, blood dripping from my leg* im slowly dying. *stops running* *sniffs... then cries*
*Kai runs to her side* nuzzles hand and asks
wuts wrong?  
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen
I smile then kiss Leon deeply and passionately and I say " What about Mitsuki..?... You must love her more..." she look away and tears fall from her eyes... "You couldve said no... I would have found another lover.." Yuki whispers then runs to her dorm room crying and she gets out her Kunai and starts cutting her wrists and she teleports herself to where noone else can find her and she sits in the dark world shes in...

He sends a message to Yuki's mind saying "No Yuki, i love you more...Mitsuki...I just...We are like brother and sister not lovers."
"I still love you." He follows Yuki's scent to where she went."Please Yuki. this is why i died already once."

"Would you still love me if I said I was preg?" she whispers and shows her expanding belly. "I Got raped a while ago..." she whispers tears flowing down her face. She stands up, "You barely missed the baby hun... Barely.." she whispers and she walks up to him. "I was drugged " she says then cries outloud and cant hold it in anymore.. Yuki gets on her knees and sobs...  

ViniCullen

Flippy flusters Flaky

Guu:You called
Rez:Wha.....how did you......nevermind,look,take my place for me
Guu:......is it because you're dead and you're now a ghsot
Rez:.....you think,look,just take my place in school for me ok
Guu:Fine,whatever you say
Rez:Thanks......and dont eat anyone
Guu biggrin oes that include...
Rez:Yes,now i gotta go (disappears)
Guu:......tch.........  
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
-see's Tora- -wave's- Tora over here

Tora sees yumi. she lowers her wings. and waves slowly back.

Tora who.. is the wolf.....  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

MickeyTenshi

MickeyTenshi
MickeyTenshi
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

He pulls out his pistol and his bullet in his heart starts hurting the most it's ever been."Please, Yuki."

He starts coughing out blood and the bullet starts leaking Led into his Veins."Yu...ki..." He cocks his gun." Put me out of this misery.'

He starts to not being able to breathe and he drops the gun.His eyes slowly fade to a grey color.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:41 pm
ODST Rex
.......well,guess i better go get Guu to come to this school.....that is if i can find her..............

Shirotora fallows Rez's spirit carefully, hopeing not to enrage Rez.  

Alice the Loving

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:41 pm
MickeyTenshi
MickeyTenshi
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

(( Leon dont kill yourself yet just read what i wrote xP ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:42 pm
MickeyTenshi
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

-teliports back to where leon is- -taks pistol away- dont do it if u love her == grrrrrr....dont have a knife or blood near me or be srry.....got it??  

Shiori_Azure

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:42 pm
ViniCullen
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

"Would you still love me if I said I was preg?" she whispers and shows her expanding belly. "I Got raped a while ago..." she whispers tears flowing down her face. She stands up, "You barely missed the baby hun... Barely.." she whispers and she walks up to him. "I was drugged " she says then cries outloud and cant hold it in anymore.. Yuki gets on her knees and sobs...
Leons mind struggle to send a message to Yuki: i would love you either way...i'm about....a mile away from you....i cant...breath...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:43 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Looks at Ryoji and quickly kisses him then looks at Izara* U figure it out yet *Sounds tired*

Izara crinkles her eyebrows and says "beleive me, i will."
Ryoji laughs and hold Sarah in his arms, kissing her hair every so often

*Smiles and is happyer than she has been in a while so she stares at Ryoji*

Ryoji stares back until he blinks then kisses her and mutters "dammit, i lost."

*Smiles* Yep *Kisses back*

Izara laughs weakly and quietly "can u guys stop suckng face 4 5 seconds? im trying to find out y Ry went all psycho on everyone earlier."
Ryoji laughs and says "sorry cant help it"
Izara rolls her eyes  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:44 pm
Captain Miaka123
MickeyTenshi
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

-teliports back to where leon is- -taks pistol away- dont do it if u love her == grrrrrr....dont have a knife or blood near me or be srry.....got it??
"It's not me! Its..." he rips off his shirt and his veins that are going through his body are black." Help-"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games