Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Fenrir, reaching out and taking the boy from Frigga, cuddling him close. “You’ll make a great big brother won’t you?” he asked lightly, getting a grin from the boy in return. “I’ll be the best!” he said confidently. Hella moved closer to hug Loki tightly, grinning. “If only I could’ve had a sister to help deal with Jor.” She joked. Jor rolled his eyes, but he didn’t look upset. “Those names are….interesting…” he said slowly, looking to Loki in silent question.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:17 pm
MDaylus

Affection was held in Loki's face as he watched tony handle Fenrir telling him he was going to be a great big brother and Fenrir's response. Family that's what all of them were and they looked like it, it was the first time he had seen himself as really part of such a big family. Accepting the hug from his daughter he squeezed her tightly for a moment. "If I could have given you one I would have." Loki assured his daughter with a chuckle. "Interesting... Do you want to know how they were decided?" Loki questioned his son. He knew Jormungandr was skeptical of his siblings now and maybe not so interested but Loki was hoping that once they were borne at least the little girl would have her big brother wrapped around her finger.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jor tilted his head. “I assumed that human names were picked at random, like being drawn from a hat.” He said lightly, though something about his tone sounded sarcastic, like his words weren’t true. Tony blinked at the man and shook his head. “I doubt many parents resort to that.” He said slowly, setting Fenrir down as he began to squirm in his arms, letting the boy return to his play table. Sleepnir shifted at the edges of the group, tilting his head. “I like the names.” He said quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head when his son said that he assumed that human names were picked at random. "I don't think many humans do that, but certainly not in this case either. I took care picking out your name as well as your siblings. The same care was taken with your new siblings. Rayan's middle name is actually the name of the man that saved Tony. Then tony wanted to make sure that both of things had some of their Asgardian hertiage which is how we got Rayan and Kenna. Alexandra just seemed to fit and we both liked it." Loki explained. Looking to Sleepnir when his son said that he like the names he smiled. "Thank you my son." Loki thanked.

"It's exciting that soon they'll be three babies running around a mansion filled with super heroes." Kalani gushed.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jor listened to the explanation, finally giving a nod. It still sounded too human for his tastes, but he wasn’t going to talk too badly about his sibling’s names. Kalani’s words brought everyone’s attention back. Frigga just laughed. “Hardly running, not for a while yet. It’ll be everyone else that’ll be running around for them.” She said lightly. Tony just rolled his eyes, placing a hand on Loki’s back. “Why don’t we all go settle down? Get some refreshments?” he suggested, looking everyone over. He knew Loki was okay for the moment, but he didn’t want the man to wear out all of his energy before all of the other guests arrived. “I’m sure the little ones could use a nice drink anyway. I think Natasha got some lemonade.”

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:03 pm
MDaylus

Kalani grinned when Frigga said that the children wouldn't be running around for a while. Kalani knew that they wouldn't be running around for at least a year but it was still a fun thought in her head to see the kids running around with the avengers chasing them. Looking to tony both she and Loki nodded about getting some refreshments and settling down. She knew Loki would probably be tired by the end of the day.

Loki leaned into Tony's hand on his back a bit when he nodded in agreement to settling down. Sitting seemed like a good idea now to save his energy and maybe soothe the twins a bit who seemed to be rowdy with all the excitement. Though if they didn't he was sure everyone else would be pleased to feel them kicking. "Oooo lemonade." Loki murmured quite interested in that prospect. He had enjoyed lemonade when he first tasted it but now he almost craved it. He blamed the twins for that.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki as he rubbed the god’s back and led him towards a couch. “I’ll miss being able to convince you to do things with just some food.” He teased. Getting Loki settled on the couch, he headed off to go get a tray of drinks, Steve following beside him as soon as he saw the genius making a beeline towards the kitchen. Frigga settled beside Loki straightening her dress absently as she looked around, inspecting the decorations and snack bowls that had been set up. Sleepnir had already made his way to one of those tables, curiously looking over the food laid out. Turning her attention back to Loki, Frigga smiled. “I admit, you are handling the day better than I thought you would be.” She said gently, taking his hand. "These people you surround yourself with have been good for you.”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned at his mate when Tony said that he would miss being able to convince him to do things with some food. He knew that man would probably always be able to convince him to do some things with at least some foods. He settled onto the couch relaxing into the seat feeling a bit of relief to be sitting down. He watched Tony walk to the kitchen only to be followed by Steve for a moment as his mother sat down beside him. Soon he was looking around at everything that had been put up while they had been in the library it amazed him to see all of it. "The day hasn't fully begun yet, I am still waiting to see all of who Natasha invited." Loki stated with a smile when his mother said that she thought he was handling the day well. He wasn't sure he had so far with what had happened in the library and that the day had only just begun. Still he agreed with her that the people he had surrounded himself with were good for him. "Yes they are, more than I could have imagined." Loki agreed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga pet Loki’s long fingers as spoke. “I am sure Natasha would never invite anyone who would make you uncomfortable or ruin this party for you.” She said quietly. Of course Natasha’s planning couldn’t really help with Loki’s need for solitude away from those he did not intimately trust. She could empathize with those feeling, especially this late in the pregnancy. She’d lost much of her taste for company at the end of her pregnancy with Thor. Loki’s admission to being better off with his friends, she smiled warmly at him. “I’m so happy for you. I wish I could have given you such things when you were young. But at least you have found them now.”

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when his mother said that she was sure Natasha wouldn't invite anyone that would make him uncomfortable or ruin the party for him. He knew that was the case but that didn't mean she wouldn't invite more people than Loki felt he could handle. Loki felt more like he needed to stay away from people the further he got into the pregnancy and it was getting to that point where he wanted to do that. "You gave me all that you could and had when I was young mother. I could not have asked for more and you could not make the children of Asgard like me." Loki assured his mother patting her hand. He didn't ever want her to think she had done anything but the best for him. She had done the best in everything for him giving him a life that he could not have expected had Odin had a choice.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga smiled gently at Loki, but their talk was interrupted by Tony returning with a tray of drinks in hand and bickering with Steve. Handing out glasses of lemonade, Tony paused behind Loki, last glass in hand and waved the tray at Steve. “You’re being OCD Steve. You don’t need to worry.” He said, earning a frustrated huff from Steve, who snatched the tray and wandered off, Tony just shaking his head. Frigga watched the exchange and pulled herself up straight. “Well this is supposed to be a celebration. So I should give you your present while we have a moment,” she said lightly. Lifting a hand, she summoned an intricately carved wooden box that seemed worn by years of use. Carefully opening it, warm golden magic shone inside as gentle Asgardian Lullabies began to play. The magic morphed and shifted with the music. “I used this to help put both you and Thor down for naps. It always seemed to help you two sleep. Perhaps it’ll help keep the two of you sane.” She said, offering it to Loki.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony when he heard the man still being followed by Steve. Loki raised his eye at that wondering what the two were arguing about this time but smiled as he was handed a glass of lemonade. He was quickly sipping on the drink reveling in its tart taste. "What is he being OCD about?" Loki questioned after Steve had snatched the tray from Tony and wandered off. He sipped his lemonade again when his mother spoke and turned his attention back to her. He nodded when she said that she should give them the present while they had a moment. He watched as she summoned the box and a slight recognition pinged through Loki's mind but he couldn't place the little box until she opened it and the lullabies began to play. Memories of trying to go to bed and being unable to sleep without the boxes light and music filter through Loki's mind. "I remember it." Loki said in awe taking the box gingerly as it was offered to him. "Thank you mother this is a wonderful gift I am sure the twins will love it." Loki murmured cradling the little intricate box to his chest as it continued to play. He wondered if Tony would be opposed to having it play at least that night when they went to bed. He knew they would be tired already but Loki wanted to listen to the box play its songs and now wasn't the time to do so. Carefully he closed the box after a few more moments and traced the carvings in the wood.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled and shook his head. “He’s just being paranoid about the food and drinks for the party….you know how much heroes can eat.” He said, coming around the couch. Finding the seats right next to Loki occupied for the moment, he just sat on the floor in front of the god, leaning up against one of his legs as he watched Frigga hand over her gift. He could instantly feel Loki’s attachment to the box and smiled. Frigga just looked pleased at Loki’s reaction. “I just ask that you keep it in the family, give it to one of your children should they ever be expecting, or to Thor. It was a wedding gift from my mother. She knew I’d have children eventually….I have not seen it’s like anywhere else.” She said gently.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when Tony said that Steve was merely being paranoid about the food and making sure they had enough. He could feel Tony lean against his leg as his mother gave them the gift. He looked up from the box when his mother asked that he keep the box in the family and almost looked offended that his mother would suggest he would send the box elsewhere. "I would never send it anywhere else," Loki protested. He would give it to Thor if his brother ever requested it but he would more likely give it to his own children if they ever had some of their own. He wasn't sure any of his current children would have kids but maybe the twins would find a mate.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga smiled at Loki’s words. “I know you wouldn’t, but I needed to say it all the same. Just to ease my mind.” She said lightly. As they talked, Tony reached up to trace a carving on the box. Part of him wanted to inspect the thing, try to piece together how it was put together, what the magic was. But with how Loki held the thing so closely, he doubted the god would want him poking around it too much. Hela and Jor watched from where they’d seated themselves on another couch. “we made something as well.” Hela said softly, passing over a package to Loki. Inside sat two matching mobiles of rainbow shells, shells that were unlike anything you could easily find on the beach or in stores. As the light hit the shells however, the reflections turned into little dancing figure in the air, the faint purple glow of Hela’s magic tinging the figures.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games