Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:27 am
Lloxie

I'm alive. Really, I am.

Good. If you said that you weren't, I'd be freaked, because dead people aren't sposed to type that well. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:39 am
TheDisreputableDog
So I've been MIA for awhile... I'm hoping to get back into the guild more though. And my parents are giving me Photoshop for my birthday so I will finally be able to get through my commissions list from forever ago (this is why I don't ask for money until I finish the art!). Sorry guys. crying

Zomg. <33 Welcome back Kee! ~Smothers her in kisses~

Sheol Kitten

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:12 pm
TheDisreputableDog
So I've been MIA for awhile... I'm hoping to get back into the guild more though. And my parents are giving me Photoshop for my birthday so I will finally be able to get through my commissions list from forever ago (this is why I don't ask for money until I finish the art!). Sorry guys. crying
I'm asphyxiation, or was Welcome back blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:36 pm
Anghellic Kitten

...Sheol?

Leyla Giselle
Asphy! heart  

TheDisreputableDog

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:39 pm
TheDisreputableDog
Anghellic Kitten

...Sheol?

Leyla Giselle
Asphy! heart
Yish ^.^ *throws a heart shaped pillow at* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:22 pm
I'm in deep deep s***......

A long time ago (a few years) my sister was having problems with her computer.... so we decided to reformat her computer, instead of using the age old method of cutting and pasting to an external, I was told by my father to use Windows' File & Settings Transfer Wizard. So I did as I was told and I then formatted the computer, when I tried to restore her data... it didn't work because there wasn't enough HDD space... so I was stuck.

Ok, now to explain why I'm in trouble. Late last year, I was given the task of trying to get the files back, so I start looking through google but couldn't find a solution, until today. I managed to find a solution, which I struggled to get working, but eventually did. It had 1 file corrupted in the entire thing, not too bad, but there is an even greater problem. The data is from my mother's old computer, not my sister's laptop. So if I can't find where the original was placed. I'm going to be yelled at a lot...  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:54 pm
Lloxie

I'm alive. Really, I am.
I was starting to wonder....*snuggles* You should come around more often! heart

TheDisreputableDog
EEEEE!!!!!!! Welcome back!!! *likes seeing old familiar faces return* heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:23 pm

@Manda: *snuggles da kitty tightly* <^_^> Nyah... I'mma try, hehe.

@Fog: Nyah! XD *snickers* I'm ghost-poster! Ooooo~ O:

Lloxie

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:42 pm
Man, I'm exausted. Been awake since 3:45am. Went skiing today for the second time this year. Totally kicked a**, everything finally clicked, and I was tearing up the steeper intermediates. xp Didn't fall at all, and managed not to plaster myself to a tree or do a Batman off some cliff xp

Nice escape from the turmoil and confusion at home neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:05 am
TheDisreputableDog
Anghellic Kitten

...Sheol?

But of course! <3 Who else is this dazzling?  

Sheol Zone

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:23 am
Sheol Zone
TheDisreputableDog
Anghellic Kitten

...Sheol?

Squee! //Glomps.// I thought so but I wasn't sure. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:01 am
TheDisreputableDog
Sheol Zone
TheDisreputableDog
Anghellic Kitten

...Sheol?

Squee! //Glomps.// I thought so but I wasn't sure. ^^;

Know so nooooow. <3 [Green Sunshine], Anghellic Kitten, Roseblades Demon and a few others I can't remember are mine.

Sheol Zone

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:04 am
I want to about die right now.

I woke up to go to the bathroom, and mom said she was acting funny. Sure enough she was.So we rushed her to the emergency vet,but mom has no money,and i've got $200 for the reptile expo.So i payed for it.all $200 of it, and all we got was a visit, an injection,fluids and oral pain killers,and she still could die.

So I miss out on my chance for getting started in my feild of buisness: snake breeding.

I might even loose my cat.

Oh,and, after reading my email, the job i was going to have this summer working with Hyenas is canceled- they have to leave the ********.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:14 am
UglyCoyoteNG

I woke up to go to the bathroom, and mom said she was acting funny. Sure enough she was.So we rushed her to the emergency vet,but mom has no money,and i've got $200 for the reptile expo.So i payed for it.all $200 of it, and all we got was a visit, an injection,fluids and oral pain killers,and she still could die.

So I miss out on my chance for getting started in my feild of buisness: snake breeding.

Oh,and, after reading my email, the job i was going to have this summer working with Hyenas is canceled- they have to leave the ******** class="clear">

That seriously has to suck  

Crenn

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:37 am
UglyCoyoteNG

Oh,and, after reading my email, the job i was going to have this summer working with Hyenas is canceled- they have to leave the ******** class="clear">
sad //Major hugs.//  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games