Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:07 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she thought for a moment "neither do i" she said thinking

he continuse thinking
"well we could go for a swim" she said looking at him, she cloned herself "just you and me, the clone has my abilities and can watch over john"

"thats fine with me"
she smiled and grabbed his hand "we will be back soon, watch over him ok" she said to the clone, she walked outside, holding onto his hand

he walks next to her
once they got to the lake, she took her clothes off, only in her under garments and jumped in "come on" she said smiling "it feels so good"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"well we could go for a swim" she said looking at him, she cloned herself "just you and me, the clone has my abilities and can watch over john"

"thats fine with me"
she smiled and grabbed his hand "we will be back soon, watch over him ok" she said to the clone, she walked outside, holding onto his hand

he walks next to her
once they got to the lake, she took her clothes off, only in her under garments and jumped in "come on" she said smiling "it feels so good"

"im just going to play my guitar"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:13 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"thats fine with me"

he walks next to her

"well ok then" she said and started to swim around  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he walks next to her

"ill turn my back so you can....you know what i mean" he turns around and sits down  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:17 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he walks next to her

"ill turn my back so you can....you know what i mean" he turns around and sits down
she smiled, she went underwater and took off the rest of her clothes, she swam to the edge and layed then out beside her clothes, she laughed lightly and dived underwater  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she smiled, she went underwater and took off the rest of her clothes, she swam to the edge and layed then out beside her clothes, she laughed lightly and dived underwater

he starts playing his guitar  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:23 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she swam around, listening to the music "where did you learn to play?" she asked floating on the water, she looked at the sky  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she swam around, listening to the music "where did you learn to play?" she asked floating on the water, she looked at the sky

he was about to turn around but he dident and said "i learned on my own"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:26 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"oh, how nice" she said smiling, she swam around, enjoying the water  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

his robotic arm helped him play the guitar vary fast  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:32 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she smiled listening to the music, she floated on the water and closed her eyes "your very good" she said humming softly  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she smiled listening to the music, she floated on the water and closed her eyes "your very good" she said humming softly

"thanks"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:55 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"thanks"
she smiled "your welcome"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"thanks"

he smiles also  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:08 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"thanks"

he smiles also
she swam to the edge looking at him "what are you thinking about"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games