Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:42 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
I want to about die right now.

I woke up to go to the bathroom, and mom said she was acting funny. Sure enough she was.So we rushed her to the emergency vet,but mom has no money,and i've got $200 for the reptile expo.So i payed for it.all $200 of it, and all we got was a visit, an injection,fluids and oral pain killers,and she still could die.

So I miss out on my chance for getting started in my feild of buisness: snake breeding.

I might even loose my cat.

Oh,and, after reading my email, the job i was going to have this summer working with Hyenas is canceled- they have to leave the ******** class="clear">
Awe sorry, but is it your cat that is sick? Couldn't tell since you just said she at the top.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:50 pm
Yeah, it's Screech and she's a girl. ~Sighs~ Screech is really sick...

In other news, I'm going to re-ask someone out today. Chris and I, obviously, split three days ago. But we weren't a couple. And everyone I talk to about a proper 'single' period says it's just up to me to figure out when I want to get back into a relationship. Well, I've been mentally preparing for this whole bullshit with Chris when I realized she was avoiding me, and even though I loved her a lot, she treated me like s**t. So.. I feel I can say I'm ready to move on. I admit, a small part of me is still desperately worried about Chris. She tried to commit suicide over NG being pissed off at her, what's she doin now that I won't even consider talking to her again? There's a lot of guilt involved with this, but I know I can't let that rule my life. If I forgave her and started talking to her again, maybe it would be okay. I think I'd just have to tell her I'm involved with someone, or will be soon

~Shifty eyes~ As soon as this person wakes up...

Sheol Kitten

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:36 pm
neutral She's got a hairball.

I just lost my early start on a career, for a hairball.

.:.curls up.:.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:05 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

That's really got to sting..... *pets and prays he doesn't get killed, eaten or mauled*  

Crenn

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:21 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

*hugs and pets* You're still young, there will be plenty of opportunities to start your career, even if it is later than you imagined  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:23 am
I move today.. so I may not be posting for a couple days... if I have any time online I won't have enough to post.  

kona-dragon

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:52 am
I haven't heard from one of my friends in over a week and I'm really worried. There had been some family problems that my friend's been having. It's making me dread that something bad has happened.

I've done everything I could possibly think of to contact her or someone who knows her just to see if she's alright. But so far everything has failed. I have one last option and that's to see if I can find the cell # to call her. But I risk raising hell from her mother since her mother hates me and I'm afraid it would make things worse.

I really don't know what else to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:04 pm
Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG

*hugs and pets* You're still young, there will be plenty of opportunities to start your career, even if it is later than you imagined
Simply put, the market for snakes is getting expensive. This is about the last year.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:24 pm
i've become friends with the admin of Hotfurs. :3 He's pretty cool and nice. I may start submitting all of my fully colored digital art works there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:36 pm
Leyla Giselle
i've become friends with the admin of Hotfurs. :3 He's pretty cool and nice. I may start submitting all of my fully colored digital art works there.

Wow...you're on quite the streak of good luck! Your trade with Blackrabbit himself, befriending the admin of Hotfurs...

Way to go!  

Davin_Nightwind

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:40 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Leyla Giselle

Wow...you're on quite the streak of good luck! Your trade with Blackrabbit himself, befriending the admin of Hotfurs...

Way to go!
Yes, I know ^.^ I've also got two people who plan to commission me when they get money, a friend who said she might buy my life batwings off furc for $100, at this rate, I'll be able to get a new tablet in no time biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:40 pm
From a large bushfire threat to now minor flooding! Can Australia get more bizarre than that?!  

Crenn

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:52 pm
Crenn
From a large bushfire threat to now minor flooding! Can Australia get more bizarre than that?!

Welcome to the wild and zany world of global weirding.

--

I am really in bad shape.

Yesterday I was supposed to do work - a bit of surgery on three or four birds, preparing them for next week, and servicing the cages. Didn't do it, because I was too tired to actually do anything but sit in one place and poke at the computer reading quackwatch.org.

Tonight, I had a devil of a time motivating myself to drive in to work. I almost went off the road a few times, because my irritation at my brothers was mixing with some internally-generated impossible and irresponsible thoughts and so I either wasn't paying attention or I was hyperventilating out of fury, panic, or both.

And now I've been here in the lab for almost two hours and haven't gotten one minute's worth of work done, just poked around on Gaia and youtube.

I feel so... useless. But I don't dare tell my boss that I want to quit, because if I do I would be failing myself. I don't dare stop attending classes, because if I do I would be failing myself (and incidentally, wasting the money I paid in this semester's tuition that my parents have been saving up for me over all those years). But staying at it seems as bad a choice. Rock and hard place, right? Either keep moving and curse myself for dishonesty in not trying to do what I really want to do, or stand still, let the world move on without me and curse myself for dishonesty in not trying to do what I really want to do.

As for what I really want to do, I am not actually sure. I think I've convinced myself that I want to get a PhD in neurophysiology and then do research, but when I think about what it actually entails I want to retch. And I'm not prepared for the GREs either. Never mind that I've always done extremely well on standardized tests, it just panics me.

This is a recipe for suicide. Fortunately I'm very attached to my car (using it as a method of suicide would mess up the car, and therefore is out of the question), I'm not a cutter and I don't keep razors around so there's no chance of me stabbing myself or cutting my throat, fire is too likely to spread and hurt other people, poisoning or electrocution are too likely to fail, and I don't have access to firearms.

Isn't impulse control nice?

--

As a side note, is it murder if you kill someone who's ... well, like my elder brother?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:11 pm
.:.shreiks.:.
NG'S GETTING A PUPPY. WELL NGS MOM,NG, AND SHEOL ARE.

buthesmainlyminesinceillbetrainingheem.

eight weeks old

Australian Shepered X Rottweiler!!

Male.

To cute!

he gets his first vaccinations and will be nuitered on monday morning,and we'll bring him home that night!  

UglyCoyoteNG

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:33 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
.:.shreiks.:.
NG'S GETTING A PUPPY. WELL NGS MOM,NG, AND SHEOL ARE.

buthesmainlyminesinceillbetrainingheem.

eight weeks old

Australian Shepered X Rottweiler!!

Male.

To cute!

he gets his first vaccinations and will be nuitered on monday morning,and we'll bring him home that night!

God, he'll be ******** huge. Not only in height, but in weight. He'll be very muscular.

I spose you got him to scare the s**t out of potential peeping toms?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games