Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:39 pm
I wish they'd fix this retarded server lag for zOMG!

For whatever reason, you get a few hours at a time where it lags to death to the point it takes you 20 minutes to do what normally won't even take 5.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:59 pm
hey at least you get to play I cant even get on to the servers  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:00 pm
It likes to lag to Hell while loading for like 2 minutes too.

I didn't do the daily chance stuff last night because I was too busy laying in bed, feeling like crap, so I'm hoping it'll be fixed so I can do that before 3 AM tonight. ( 3 hours from now. )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:37 am
So, I started playing Starfox Assault.

Nice  

ElladanKenet
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:51 pm
Today is depressing. StarCraft no longer works on my comp

Everytime I start it up, it runs in all kinds of messed up colors. It's stuck in a tiny window which Windows 7 has no way of nullifying. And, every so often, the game will freeze, levaing only the music playing, and force me to restar my laptop manually.

Blizzard says that Windows 7 does not support StarCraft, or Age of Empires II and Diablo. Hopefully that's a sign that StarCraft II is finally coming out soon.

The fact of the matter is, that after 11 years, growing up with the game, I can pretty much no longer play the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:18 pm
ElladanKenet

Yeah, same happened to me when I got this computer a month or so ago. Not sure if it's Vista or the video card I installed.  

Rodyn

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:33 pm
I'm still using XP.

Shadow Watch didn't run on XP before, but this is a different version of XP, and the game works fine, which is great, because I missed being able to play it.

I haven't tried Starcraft, and I'm not really wanting to bother, since I wouldn't play it much anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:12 pm
Time to move on boys...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Moo.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:57 am
Rodyn
ElladanKenet

Yeah, same happened to me when I got this computer a month or so ago. Not sure if it's Vista or the video card I installed.
I spent several hours looking up issues online.

Apparantly, it's a combination of the age of the game, graphics capabilities, and the way Vista and 7 operates their computer's appearance. Starcraft is played in 640x480, which Vista and 7 can't even adapt to. Vista can sometimes pull it off in compatibility mode (along with occasionally messed up colors), but it always fails with 7. Eventually the graphics fail on the game, causing it to freeze up, but the music to continue. I'm then forced to restart my computer manually.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:04 pm
I was reading random trope things, and a comment it made about Blake Stone 3D on the page for " Drop In Nemesis " made me realize something.

Blake Stone 3D is probably the 1st and only FPS game to ever have random encounters with the endgame boss.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:24 am
I also find it hilarious that the ESRB rated Blake Stone as M.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iKuumi

Lonely Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:25 pm
I still play starcraft.

But it's difficult on a macbook, lol.

So I stay offline.

D:

Champions of Norrath is awesome though.

<.<

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:07 pm
Saw avatar. Good movie, considering the year we had, but nothing to cry home about.

Okay, sure the graphics are great, but it was the same with King Kong. Just because it looks pretty doesn't gloss over the severe plot holes and misgivings of the plot. If you like eye candy, yah, it's neat. But it needed to either be broken up into two movies, or cut back. That, and someone needs to figure out who's brilliant idea says that "charge at an armored line of mechs with calvary" is. It was like the polish in world war one all over again...

Still, better than most we had this year (*cough GIjoe and wolverine*) that we were stuck witnessing.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:05 pm
I made it through the intro mission of Halo 3 ODST. I got the Boom! Headshot! achievement pretty much right off the bat.

I just don't get why space marines in full-body armor have fingerless gloves.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games