Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:16 pm
Yup new mods, Like me, Zadok the great!

ok, total lie, still one of them normal members, which is best, I feel like I belong this way XD

well Windy, I do pray you survived your first semester better than I did.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:25 pm
Zadok the 28th

ok, total lie, still one of them normal members, which is best, I feel like I belong this way XD

User Image  

Im Windspirit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:26 pm
Im Windspirit
Sure am!

:'D

UnHolyFudge

Well I hope you enjoy the holidays, and hope that DTI is as fun as it was last year around this time.

Well, let's not make are expectations too high. Right?

ASDSDGDFHGAASD- EVERYONE. You guys are making me hyper!!!

<3 <3 <3

Woot! cool It's the holiday season too~ 8D ^-^ sweatdrop ^-^

Our expectations should just be as high as it was, perhaps higher, well it is the holiday season, so, expectations should always be kept high, and never be deteriorated, so we shall do our best. 3nodding cool ^-^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:27 pm
Im Windspirit
Zadok the 28th

User Image
I am confused and scared of what that means. but I am gonna take it as -I GOT ALL A's! 4.0!-  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:27 pm
lief_7
Im Windspirit

Windy!!! how goes it? long time no see, I heard you've been on a break as it were. Good school year?

Yes- I can say that I matured. College was veeeerryyy different, and well I made some mistakes. However- if I don't make them, then I wont leearn.

It was very fun! Some professors were good, but overall-

I had to learn about myself.

Winter Break 'til the 17th!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:29 pm
Zadok the 28th
Im Windspirit
Zadok the 28th

User Image
I am confused and scared of what that means. but I am gonna take it as -I GOT ALL A's! 4.0!-

Did you score that high?
If you did, fantastic.

However- I think I did alright. A new environment was difficult to adjust- especially after two months of vacation.

The face was meant to be- LOL- nope. I think you did waaayyy better than I or you would have expected.

I'm on break now- and the past has been made. Time to relax at least.

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:31 pm
UnHolyFudge
earlywolf
Around 4 Days but ive been watching Digimon since I was 4.

Also ive been roleplaying for a good 5 years. While looking through your profile I noticed you like to rp a bit. Would you care to RP with me in the RP portion of the Guild?

Windy is REALLY good(she might call it flattery but it's true) If I had to pick the best 3 Rper's in this Guild it would be Windy, Pummel and Zeldi. Not specifically in any certain order, but they are all really good, funny thing is they are the three most active girls here, and also the best RPers(in my book) here, maybe girls are just better at RPing than guys are.

You are very kind, Fudge.
):

I'm happy and will accept/appreciate those words. Unfortunately, for this break I want to share sketches of everyone here, and focus on DIY projects.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:35 pm
earlywolf
Around 4 Days but ive been watching Digimon since I was 4.

Also ive been roleplaying for a good 5 years. While looking through your profile I noticed you like to rp a bit. Would you care to RP with me in the RP portion of the Guild?

DANG.

That is very long.

I'd love to RP, but I really want to focus my Winter break on DIY projects. Maybe during the next Summer break when I actually have about 3 months to spare- if you are still in the mood, I will.

Always a pleasure to meet new characters!

Im Windspirit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:39 pm
Im Windspirit
Zadok the 28th
Im Windspirit
Zadok the 28th

User Image

Did you score that high?
If you did, fantastic.

However- I think I did alright. A new environment was difficult to adjust- especially after two months of vacation.

The face was meant to be- LOL- nope. I think you did waaayyy better than I or you would have expected.

I'm on break now- and the past has been made. Time to relax at least.
me witha 4.0, only if I was bribing people. I learned from this semester. hopefully I will do better in the next. but essentially it was a terrible semester, and will make me try in the future.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:39 pm
Im Windspirit
lief_7
Im Windspirit

Windy!!! how goes it? long time no see, I heard you've been on a break as it were. Good school year?

Yes- I can say that I matured. College was veeeerryyy different, and well I made some mistakes. However- if I don't make them, then I wont leearn.

It was very fun! Some professors were good, but overall-

I had to learn about myself.

Winter Break 'til the 17th!

Well that's awesome, schools all about learning or something like that, or so i've been told. Anyways glad you're back for a while and I guess i'll see you around.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Oh also you'd be happy to know I've finally acquired a few virus digimon, now I don't look so bias toward Vaccine and Data!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:47 pm
Zadok the 28th

And we shall enhance that experience.

lief_7

Will you be some-what active during the Break?
Because if that was a farewell, then aww, okay. I'll miss you & nice chatting. In addition to have a Happy Holiday between you & your Brother.

On another note- does anyone feel like playing a game with me?
Something new, and to keep everyone and myself entertained.

Essentially,this game consists of me posting Seven Rookie partners from randomly selected tamers. After the last day, whoever guesses the tamers correctly will win a full sketch of their character/fan art.

How does that sound?

'Cause I started a blog, and either way I already have Digimon sketches ready. just wondering if anyone wanted to play for that laughs.

I already asked D about it.

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:48 pm
lief_7

Oh also you'd be happy to know I've finally acquired a few virus digimon, now I don't look so bias toward Vaccine and Data!

Sooo, which attribute dominates your group now?

Edit: Did you ever make a new character?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:49 pm
Im Windspirit

Nope it wasn't a good buy, just kinda see ya around the guild type of thing, as for the game, sounds like fun! I'm in

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:51 pm
Im Windspirit
lief_7

Sooo, which attribute dominates your group now?

Edit: Did you ever make a new character?

Hum let me count real quick and I'll get back to you on that one.

as for the character yes i have but she's temporary and not the one I was working on before. Right now she's stuck waiting for Tamake to reply so I'm waiting on Zadoc or someone to come pull here away from there or something. Still working on the other one but he's already had a major change in character. He should be a lot of fun though and I hope to inspire others to join him in his ways.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games