Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:41 pm
FogSage
UglyCoyoteNG
.:.shreiks.:.
NG'S GETTING A PUPPY. WELL NGS MOM,NG, AND SHEOL ARE.

buthesmainlyminesinceillbetrainingheem.

eight weeks old

Australian Shepered X Rottweiler!!

Male.

To cute!

he gets his first vaccinations and will be nuitered on monday morning,and we'll bring him home that night!

God, he'll be ******** huge. Not only in height, but in weight. He'll be very muscular.

I spose you got him to scare the s**t out of potential peeping toms?
Partialy. More because... I heart Rotties! And he looks like a rottie, and IS part rottie. I've had experience with both breeds,and love them both. I think this is going to be alot of fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:59 pm
I'm not going to be active as much. A lot of problems have come up that need to be taken care of.

I'm sorry to all of those waiting on art. I will try to get them to you soon. I will only be around long enough to check in and see if anything needs to be done. Otherwise, I'm not going to be as active in the community part.

I'm not leaving the guild if that's what you think. I just need to get away and have a break. Get some long overdue commissions done and get some problems worked out. And get some stress relieved.

Catch you on the flip side.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:16 pm
Good luck, Kakky! Everyone needs to take a breather, now and again. Just don't stress yourself too much, and be sure to check in every once in a while to let us know you're alive!

EEK!! Congrats on the puppy NG! Be sure to get us pictures REAL soon!! I want to see the cuteness that is now yours. What's his name? (or did I miss that post already?) 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:26 pm
Shaviv

I am really in bad shape. *and lots of other stuff*

Shaviv is there anyone in person you can talk to. I'm worried about you. It is clear you need some kind of help your your contimplating sucide and murder in the same breath. Really you need to find someone you can talk to, even if it is just a shrink.

As for your job/schooling, don't let yourself get stuck doing something you don't like. At the same time, don't let yourself not do something you truely love, just because it is hard at times. I don't know if what your doing right now is what you want, and no one else can tell you if it is what you want. If your not sure, then don't be afraid to step back and think about. Don't be afraid to try something else. Yes it can be hard when money is on the line, but it is better to find something you enjoy, then spending the rest of your life living with regrets.

NG- Lucky, I always wanted a dog, and still haven't got one. crying I'm sure you'll have fun with it.

Kaky- Hope you are able to sort things out. And please, don't take any more commissions untill you've finished what you have and had a chance to breath. You've been overbooked for way to long. It's not healthy for an artist to always be doing works for others.  

Krissim Klaw

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:40 pm
Doing a bit of the work I needed to do is better therapy than paying someone for his time (I know, I did a bit of work and I have in the past gone to therapists), and while the prev. rabbi of the synagogue I occasionally attend might've been a good guy to talk to, the current rabbi is not. I guess I could try to pin down Schwarzberg (the last one) and try to get some moral inspiration.

Therapy... eh. See, the thing with therapy is, I kept getting into it and then saying, "What the ******** am I doing here? This guy may have a degree, but he's dumb as a brick. I can outsmart my way out of my problems." Works for a bit.

Anyway, I have both a philosophical objection to medication (I have an aversion to psychiatrists in any case) and a... biological objection, which is that I burn through drugs very, very slowly. I can get drunk on a single glass of wine, for example. Two or three makes me stagger and four impairs my vision.

I can live with my elder brother, I just have to tell him to either take a shower or never approach me again. Apparently for people who struggle with schizophrenia, not bathing or grooming is really common. That's a pity, because if he trimmed his beard and got a haircut, he'd be model-handsome. If he smiled and didn't alternate between staring fixedly at people or avoiding eye contact, he'd also be attractive. I have a love-hate relationship with him. He's my brother, but I find him utterly ******** annoying when he's not in effective treatment (e.g., a low dose of halperidol and CBT). He's never actually been in effective treatment, though, because he's philosophically opposed to... well, everything. Including fire and the wheel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:49 pm
Shaviv
Doing a bit of the work I needed to do is better therapy than paying someone for his time (I know, I did a bit of work and I have in the past gone to therapists), and while the prev. rabbi of the synagogue I occasionally attend might've been a good guy to talk to, the current rabbi is not. I guess I could try to pin down Schwarzberg (the last one) and try to get some moral inspiration.

Therapy... eh. See, the thing with therapy is, I kept getting into it and then saying, "What the ******** am I doing here? This guy may have a degree, but he's dumb as a brick. I can outsmart my way out of my problems." Works for a bit.

Anyway, I have both a philosophical objection to medication (I have an aversion to psychiatrists in any case) and a... biological objection, which is that I burn through drugs very, very slowly. I can get drunk on a single glass of wine, for example. Two or three makes me stagger and four impairs my vision.

I can live with my elder brother, I just have to tell him to either take a shower or never approach me again. Apparently for people who struggle with schizophrenia, not bathing or grooming is really common. That's a pity, because if he trimmed his beard and got a haircut, he'd be model-handsome. If he smiled and didn't alternate between staring fixedly at people or avoiding eye contact, he'd also be attractive. I have a love-hate relationship with him. He's my brother, but I find him utterly ******** annoying when he's not in effective treatment (e.g., a low dose of halperidol and CBT). He's never actually been in effective treatment, though, because he's philosophically opposed to... well, everything. Including fire and the wheel.
Who needs therapy when they invented bubble-wrap? I think you should invest in some, it's way cheaper than a shrink... whee  

Manda_Tifa

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:07 am
Hey, yeah? I should put bubblewrap back as my multimedia instead of the Funky Cat Maybe/Rasputin aria thing I found on fchan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:54 am
NG-- YAY! PUPPY! the rottie pups are always cute and same as Aussie. One of the ladies in our SAR group has 10 aussies and she brought them around when her b***h had her litter. TOO cute.

On a side note: I was really stressed about the new obedience group mainly because we got off on the wrong note. All the trainers told me not to worry about it and if they practice, then great, and if they don't, they're screwed. But tonight they...with the exception of one *coughmalecough* were a lot better. Better control, we didn't have any dog fights like we had thursday (thank god for that) and they at least tried to listen to me and my helpers this time :/
we'll see though. They have 9 classes left before their test.

Ahhh...and then..We can't decide if we want to get another puppy after Marco or take a problem dog. We still have two months to decide but we have to get our application in now for another dog.  

Rainey_angel81

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:24 am
Manda_Tifa

EEK!! Congrats on the puppy NG! Be sure to get us pictures REAL soon!! I want to see the cuteness that is now yours. What's his name? (or did I miss that post already?) 4laugh
n_n Thank you! I will as soon as we get home, and he dosen't have a name yet.

He and his sister were given to the pound,because they're owner didnt want them. Her dog had gotten knocked up,and has seven puppies. She got homes for five,but no one wanted these two so she got rid of them.

Mind you,the woman only knew that the dad was a rottie. She SAID mommy was an ausstralian shep. but it could have been somthing else. She described a rottwiller,so we know what dad is.
Krissim Klaw

NG- Lucky, I always wanted a dog, and still haven't got one. crying I'm sure you'll have fun with it.
Lucky indeed. No short of that. Once your out of college you'll get a doggie! .:.prods.:. ...wow, I just...thought of a mantis dog. either a fully hybid dogmantis (Dogtis? Manog?) or a dog dressed as a mantis...

Rainey_angel81
NG-- YAY! PUPPY! the rottie pups are always cute and same as Aussie. One of the ladies in our SAR group has 10 aussies and she brought them around when her b***h had her litter. TOO cute.

On a side note: I was really stressed about the new obedience group mainly because we got off on the wrong note. All the trainers told me not to worry about it and if they practice, then great, and if they don't, they're screwed. But tonight they...with the exception of one *coughmalecough* were a lot better. Better control, we didn't have any dog fights like we had thursday (thank god for that) and they at least tried to listen to me and my helpers this time :/
we'll see though. They have 9 classes left before their test.

Ahhh...and then..We can't decide if we want to get another puppy after Marco or take a problem dog. We still have two months to decide but we have to get our application in now for another dog.
And you somehow made it out of there without at least one puppy? XP Better woman then I!

Out of curiosity- do you think he'd be able to pull for fun? A friend has a rottie that /loves/ to pull. (i'm not sure if thats what its called- where a dog pulls a cart with weights on the cart across a finish line?)

Somehow I missed the evils of training class on thursday. Fighting? Were they adult dogs? or puppies? Sarahs doint a puppy class, and they're all such goshdarn dorks...They're FAR more interested in PLAYING then they are learning! So two of 'em lept over the little canine barier and ran away to scare the animals on Sarahs FIRST night! Gosh.

How long have you had Marco? and problem dog?

ninja you need to IM me, ive got dog questions to answer, that no one else seems to want to give me straight answers on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:42 am
Ow...I really ache right now...*laughs* I guess that's what I get for sparing.

I found out that one of my friends here is pretty decent with a sword, so I challenged him to a match. He said that he didn't have a bodkin or shani or anything. Me, being me, told him not to worry, that he could use my shani and I'd use my quarterstaff. The next thing I told him was probably pretty stupid...I told him that, while we were fighting, to not hold back, because I wouldn't be.

Needless to say, he didn't. My arms ache, and I have several bruises up and down them, as well as my torso. I guess I was lucky, though, because the last time I spared with anyone like this, I walked away with cracked ribs and he walked away with a mild concussion. That was back home, though. This time, both of us just got a hella lotta bruises and abrasions.

Yeah, I may be hurting right now, but man, was it fun!  

Davin_Nightwind

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:26 am
I like Rotties. I met one in dog-training class that sucked my thumbs. Awesome dog. His owner was nice too, but she wore too much make-up.

Thing is, with big dogs, you have to find a way to make sure it doesn't physically overpower you. I only put so much trust in training (being as I study the drives that underlie behavior, that's natural I guess)..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:20 pm
Well, Doomie update. Been a while o.O

Christmas has gone by. I SOMEHOW survived dealing with the family for the holidays. Honestly I think our relationship could be saved if they bothered caring about my problems every now and then. Meh. :/

Anyways, been having bad moodswings lately. Still jobless. Still college-diploma-less because I can't pay tuitions or stuff I need for semesters... and I never did manage to find another appartment. All the places we found were either total crap or asked for parents to sign and my folks refused to sign, as well as Phox's folks bin divorced, one not caring about them and the other having too much bad credit to sign.

So yeah, meanwhile, the guy here knew I was planning to move out and offered my apartment up for rent. It got taken, early enough too, but I have till the 31st to leave. Thankfully, some other guy here in the building had to be forced out by the police because he was never paying rent, so I get to just switch to another apt in the same building. Same rent price, same rent dude. Besides the people here love me since I'm quiet, and they're glad I'm taking the place that got freed up because the last guy was loud as heck and a pain in the a**.

Yarr, so today I helped clean up the other apartment. I still lack the money to pay next month's rent but at least they're letting me stay for now out of good faith since I've been so damn quiet and not giving them half the trouble some of these people have.

On the other hand, the guy in apartment 6 died. We don't know how, but while I was talking with the janitor this morning someone else came by to ask if he had gotten news from Jean-Hudes, and so we went to check his apartment since nobody had seen him in 5 days. About 15 minutes later there was an ambulance at the door and hospital people filing out papers. Dunno what happened afterwards as I went back to cleaning the nw apartment with the janitor. Called it quits for now, and we'll get more done tomorrow since we've got two weeks to move me two rooms over and the guy had a bad cold, so I told him to just go rest. He needs it, he was coughing up bad before when we were cleaning out the cupboards.

Before he went down though I asked him who it was that lived in the room next to me, in apt12. I've asked if they'd had any complaints from him/her before because I know I sometimes listen to music late at night (like 3am-ish) and apparently it's never bothered. The janitor just looked at me and told me he hadn't seen that person either in over 6 days, and said person had been to hospital lately. God, I hope it's not another dead guy. ~ ._."

Oh well, on the bright side this lady in one of the other rooms was getting rid of a chair because she didn't have room for it, and it looked comfy so I told her I'd keep it. So yay, I now finally have a nice comfy chair for my computer desk. Gonna be better than trying to use the couch that didn't fit next to the comp... I was killing my back lately with that. >.O

Other than that I've been playing World of Warcraft a lot. Been a good way to relax for me and to vent out my frustration at life. Haven't drawn anything decent in over two months and the whole draw/darken/ink/scan/clean/colour thing has been putting me off if for a good while now.

Sometimes I wonder where my life is going really. I mean, nah, I won't give up yet. Life can shove a really big stick up where I think it should on that note, 'cause I'm not a quitter and I don't plan on going suicidal anytim soon; but lately things have just been slow and hard. I'm happy to be out of reach of my parents though, at least that's one problem fixed.

It's just a shame that I'm not going anywhere living alone. I really like my relationship with Ome, Caitlin, Phox and Kitten, but I wonder if I'm not more of a burden than anything for them. I'm always asking them for so much and lately I just can't seem to do anything on my own.

I just hope I can sort myself out before I go homeless from not being able to pay rent... as nice as the landlord here is and as much as these people like me, they aren't going to let me stay here for free forever, and I still need to pay the other half for this month. Find a job even, one that doesn't have me at the registers or dealing with people... the last time they tried putting me at a register I pretty much had a panic attack and couldn't finish my shift. ._.

Ah well. I'm gonna go play WoW some more. Do a few quests or something to cheer myself up then get some sleep. I need to get up tomorrow to continue cleaning the other place so I can move my furniture and stuff there.  

Sonya Khatsworth

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:40 pm
Okay. Here's what's been happening lately.

My step-mom and I picked up my dad from the hospital two days ago. He had surgery on his leg and it seems he'll be fine. I believe he broke the fibula and the tibia in his leg. Anyway, we picked him up, and I had to stand in the room with him as he got dressed. I stood with my back to him the entire time, feeling....I don't know. He deserved privacy, but at the same time, I realized my dad is getting old. I felt....icky. Anyway, after escaping the hospital, we went to Walgreens, where they ******** up the drug order we had from the hospital. We had five prescriptions to get, and they only gave us two of the five. One of the medicines we needed cost four hundred dollars for a two week supply, and my dad's insurance won't cover it. Those bastards. Anyway, we got the stuff, got home, realized they didn't give all our stuff to us and then when we called had the AUDACITY to say that it was OUR fault! "We're sorry, but you should've checked to see if you had everything before leaving the store." I wanted to drive back in the dark and then strangle the manager there. Mom wouldn't let me. =_=

I dunno. Life is dull.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:48 pm
I had to help my grandfather to the toilet every day and help him shower, for about 3 months after he broke his hip a year ago.  

DeletedUsername420

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:24 pm
Came back from Furcon yesterday. =DDD

And I've got pictures!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games