Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:54 pm
Af Mas
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Whee, we've got a few people here today! Too bad Gaia's being such an arse at the moment... >.

Agreed.... >

Yeah, so many people on the Olympics forum....

Lol I'm there as well in another window, just lurking around though. And yeah, it's SPAM hell in there. The mods and admins told them to stop making threads to get the shirts, but they still do it x_x  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:55 pm
DoomNeko
Af Mas
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Whee, we've got a few people here today! Too bad Gaia's being such an arse at the moment... >.

Agreed.... >

Lol I'm there as well in another window, just lurking around though. And yeah, it's SPAM hell in there. The mods and admins told them to stop making threads to get the shirts, but they still do it x_x

Yeah, I just posted about 900 times (not literally of course) and finally got one.  

Af Mas

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:05 pm
DoomNeko
Af Mas
Lloxie
DoomNeko

Agreed.... >

well they should just ban them all, ain't like it'll be a bad thing, just natural selection  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:09 pm
Oi, I'm really getting bad response time. Maybe it's jut my internet explorer that's messin' up, but right now I had to close down my windows and come back to Gaia so the pages would show up x_x  

Sonya Khatsworth

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:15 pm
Ack, forgot to add the last line >.Anyways, I might take a while to answer because of said problems... x_x

Oh and Vashyyk, were you the one who uses a browser with tabs... something like Mozilla (dunno if I spelled it right) or somesuch? Maybe I'm just getting confused too, I've got too many poeple on my MSN list, it's hard to keep track of 'em all @.@  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:18 pm
God, I'm trying to do stuff on my computer, but my brother's out here watching Bebop, when he owns the entire series and could watch it anytime. Why now? It's hard to do much of anything when he's around.  

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:19 pm
Af Mas
God, I'm trying to do stuff on my computer, but my brother's out here watching Bebop, when he owns the entire series and could watch it anytime. Why now? It's hard to do much of anything when he's around.

It's a night of trouble I tell yeh x_x  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:28 pm
I'm back. Had to watch my two shows. It says I got a shirt, but it still hasn't shown up in my inventory. sad  

Eddily

Ikodiko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:29 pm
Af Mas

Do you not like Bebop?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:37 pm
.:.: prowls into room slinks to a corner and curls up with eyes on people in room :.:.  

drakkensword

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:39 pm
drakkensword
.:.: prowls into room slinks to a corner and curls up with eyes on people in room :.:.

Hi there.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:40 pm
*whimper, moan, cry* crying

*crawls in on all fours and draggs self onto bb chair*

I wish I had a boyfriend right now.

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

drakkensword

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:46 pm
Eddily
drakkensword

Hi there.

.:.: Looks at Eddily with sleep hanging out of eyes :.:. Hey ^^ I'm so tired but I don't wanna sleep yet. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:47 pm
Dragonz_luvr

Awwww *hugs*
Well I guess I can say I'm in the same boat... still looking for a gf... x_x  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:48 pm
Dragonz_luvr

what's wrong?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games