Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:18 pm

Nelowulf
Here's a sith cloak (closed) for those interested.

User Image

Do you have one opened?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:29 pm

Give me some time.

There are just opened cloaks, but I doubt if that's all you want.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:00 pm

Racing horses:

1. I don't give a s**t
2. Blow it
3. You can
4. I am outta here
5. Out your a**
6. If you don't like it

AND THEY'RE OFF! The horses are starting out fast, and it looks like You can is taking the lead! You can followed by Blow it! Here they come, neck and neck, neck and neck! They're coming around the corner now, with Out your a** trailing behind. Now they're coming down the home stretch, Out yoru a** catching up fast. And here they come! It's You can, Blow it, Out your a**, If you don't like it, I don't give a s**t, and I am outta here!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:24 pm

Nelowulf
Give me some time.

right; he wants Imperius naked underneath.

Nospai Deathous

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:59 pm

Nospai Deathous
Nelowulf
Give me some time.

right; he wants Imperius naked underneath.

Duh.

How do you think he's such an effective leader? His enemies are scarred.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:01 pm

On our prior discussion over near-humans and Wookieepedia's veracity.

Quote from the Near-human article:

Wookieepedia
Near-Humans was the general term for any of the many species in the Galaxy which were very closely related biologically to Humans. In contrast, other humanoid species only had general external similarities to Humans, and had no biological connection. However, the term "humanoid" was sometimes used loosely to described Near-Human species.

All Near-Humans shared close external similarities to Humans, usually with small differences in skin and eye color or bone structure. Biologically, many Near-Humans were capable of interbreeding with baseline Humans. Some were close enough to the Human baseline to be considered a race or ethnic group of Humans, rather than a separate species. Similarly, some Human groups, though differing from the Human mainstream almost entirely in their culture, were considered so distinct that they were sometimes referred to as Near-Human.
Table of contents

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:05 pm

sith clothes coming soon.

unti then

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:09 pm

Darkened Angel
Racing horses:

1. I don't give a s**t
2. Blow it
3. You can
4. I am outta here
5. Out your a**
6. If you don't like it

AND THEY'RE OFF! The horses are starting out fast, and it looks like You can is taking the lead! You can followed by Blow it! Here they come, neck and neck, neck and neck! They're coming around the corner now, with Out your a** trailing behind. Now they're coming down the home stretch, Out yoru a** catching up fast. And here they come! It's You can, Blow it, Out your a**, If you don't like it, I don't give a s**t, and I am outta here!

Tonight's DA random Post is brought to you by The Sith.
The Sith: you can not resist the power of the Darkside.

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:14 pm

Cale, since when were you my sponsor person? That's the fat-a**'s job.

Cartman: 'EY! I'M NOT FAT! I'M BIG-BONED!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:17 pm

Darkened Angel
Cale, since when were you my sponsor person? That's the fat-a**'s job.

Cartman: 'EY! I'M NOT FAT! I'M BIG-BONED!

Im not. Im just the messenger.
plus I get a cut of the advertising money....

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:04 pm

wow. quiet night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:07 pm

that's 'silent night.'

nightnight.

Nospai Deathous

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:09 pm

no I meant "quiet Night" as in no one is saying or doing anything.
and if you're off for the night, then good night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:41 pm

FrozenPhoenix32
On our prior discussion over near-humans and Wookieepedia's veracity.

Quote from the Near-human article:

Wookieepedia
Near-Humans was the general term for any of the many species in the Galaxy which were very closely related biologically to Humans. In contrast, other humanoid species only had general external similarities to Humans, and had no biological connection. However, the term "humanoid" was sometimes used loosely to described Near-Human species.

All Near-Humans shared close external similarities to Humans, usually with small differences in skin and eye color or bone structure. Biologically, many Near-Humans were capable of interbreeding with baseline Humans. Some were close enough to the Human baseline to be considered a race or ethnic group of Humans, rather than a separate species. Similarly, some Human groups, though differing from the Human mainstream almost entirely in their culture, were considered so distinct that they were sometimes referred to as Near-Human.
Table of contents

Hmm . . . ok. Considering the existance of llamels (llama/camels), I can accept that. I move that Hapans are just an ethnicity, though. A separate near-human species have something more visually distinct that just beauty, like the striped hair of the Ferreroans.

And the second point, that a group can be classified as near-human based solely on culture, is backed up by the inclusion of the Lorrdians in the Essential Guide to Alien Species. They're completely human, but stand out because of their incredible abilities in sign language and mimicry.

Durza the Shade

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:09 am

Cale Darksun
no I meant "quiet Night" as in no one is saying or doing anything.

i was just being fascetious... -_-
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games