Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:35 pm

*plops with a bucket of popcorn between her legs and watches*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:37 pm

WTF?

Af Mas

Araclast

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:38 pm

>> mrow! help
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:39 pm

AFFY! *scuttles into Affy pants and peeks her nose out the zipper* These two are like...fighting. I think the girl started it though

Alektorphobia

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:40 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
AFFY! *scuttles into Affy pants and peeks her nose out the zipper* These two are like...fighting. I think the girl started it though

So it seems. Well they can fight, but it can't be here. If they have differences to settle, they should take it to PMs, because none of us want to hear a word of it
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:40 pm

Araclast
Look i dont want anything from you, we havent been on the best of talking terms but im trying not to start anything again

*Lets go of you and pushes you back* Ara you've really been pushing my buttons lately. I don't know why but I want you to stop. I want to be your friend but if you keep bitching at me like you were earlier then I would rather us not hang around together.

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:45 pm

Af Mas
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

So it seems. Well they can fight, but it can't be here. If they have differences to settle, they should take it to PMs, because none of us want to hear a word of it
Word of Affy ish law! *curls up hiding in his pants like a squirrel*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:50 pm

Izzy Makani
Araclast
Look i dont want anything from you, we havent been on the best of talking terms but im trying not to start anything again

*Lets go of you and pushes you back* Ara you've really been pushing my buttons lately. I don't know why but I want you to stop. I want to be your friend but if you keep bitching at me like you were earlier then I would rather us not hang around together.
*i fall on my bum* i would like to be your friend again too, and im trying not to push your buttons but may be if you both stop bringing up conflicting subjects it might help ok, i didnt come here to pick a fight with you or anybody i came here to meet friends and try to better my mood

edit surprised ppse sorry af didnt see your post sweatdrop

Araclast

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:50 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Af Mas
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Word of Affy ish law! *curls up hiding in his pants like a squirrel*

So it seems. I posted that before I saw yours or his post. I'll say no more here. Good day. domokun
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:54 pm

Okay then

Af Mas

Araclast

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:55 pm

So ummm *i scratch the back of my ear my heart still pounding from the encounter* how is everyone
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:56 pm

Bored

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:58 pm

Changing.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:59 pm

Waiting

Af Mas

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games