Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:07 pm
-takes sword- wals up to blair and slits her throat-....he..must..die...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:08 pm
*Sarah still on Ryojis bed notices that she feels like her aunt is hurt so turns to ryoji* Can you take me to my aunt please i thik she may be dying please  

RaWr-i-lovely

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:08 pm
busos_gurl
Captain Miaka123
busos_gurl
Captain Miaka123
-maiterializez a gun i her hands-...my wepons are limiteless as long as my sorrow continues......now die....the one whom killed them...-eyes tun crimson red-

*Tacles her and makes her unconcious then fineshes healing Leon*

-rises- -aims gun at leons heart and pulls trigger-....die...now....

*Jumps in front and takes a bullet to the stumach not hitting any thing that will kill me righta away then falls and tells Leon to run*

"Blair no! Canine...no dont." Canine takes control of Leon and he attacks her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:09 pm
Captain Miaka123

*Gasps for air and faintly whispers* Sarah... *And passes out from blood loss*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:10 pm
busos_gurl
*Sarah still on Ryojis bed notices that she feels like her aunt is hurt so turns to ryoji* Can you take me to my aunt please i thik she may be dying please

Ryoji nods then takes her to the scene. "holy s**t! woah little girly i dont think u really want to kill anyone know do u?"  
*wakes up*... *senses leon and blair are in danger*... *teleports*
*materializes scythe and cuts enemy in half*...*smiles* bye... *body shines and disappears*  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

busos_gurl
Captain Miaka123

A red aura illuminates from Leon and his eyes turn red. "Ktoki....you will...DIE!" "ANCESTRAL SWORDS!" his red aura turns into swords and makes a sword of his arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:11 pm
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW

why were u banished

she shakes her head. "that is something i wont tell anyone about..." she says closeing her wings around her.

he wants his son by tonught he said or he will take him by force...

" i thought so, i was hopeing a millina would make him forget about him, but i guess, shirotora has to go back to our home world..." Tora looks down. a single trail of a tear can be seen going down her cheek.
-cry's and teleports away to the highest mountain- -stands on the tip looking above and beond wat any eyes can see with the wind in her hair-

Tora stands up and walks back to her room slowly.  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:12 pm
busos_gurl
Captain Miaka123

"dammit....KAI!!!!" Ryoji shouts as he teleports to his sister and brings her back to Blair.
Kai's eyes widen then she looks to Sarah "u try to calm things down i'll help Blair!"
Kai's hands glow light green and she heals Blair as fast as she can  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:12 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Ryoji nods then takes her to the scene. "holy s**t! woah little girly i dont think u really want to kill anyone know do u?"

*Sarah kneals down next to her aunt crying and tries to heal her but lost alot of power trying to heal yuki and can only stop the bleeding but isnt sure if that will be enough to save her life*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:13 pm
MickeyTenshi
busos_gurl
Captain Miaka123
busos_gurl
Captain Miaka123
-maiterializez a gun i her hands-...my wepons are limiteless as long as my sorrow continues......now die....the one whom killed them...-eyes tun crimson red-

*Tacles her and makes her unconcious then fineshes healing Leon*

-rises- -aims gun at leons heart and pulls trigger-....die...now....

*Jumps in front and takes a bullet to the stumach not hitting any thing that will kill me righta away then falls and tells Leon to run*

"Blair no! Canine...no dont." Canine takes control of Leon and he attacks her.

-regenerates- -cuts leg and shoves him off- -eyes turn black and something starts materializing on my back-....u....have to die....to pay.....for..the..pain...i suffered alone.....people hate me....im all alone....no one loves me.......  
Yuki whimpers... " Im 6 months Leon... If Canine wants you I'll have to kill my self." she whispers and cocks the snipers at her heart.. "Im sorry... If i die Blair will come back.." Tears flow down her cheeks.. "This is goodbye until we meet again my love.." she whispers and teleports and removes my scent and sobs and gets ready to die.  

ViniCullen

MickeyTenshi

Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Captain Miaka123

"dammit....KAI!!!!" Ryoji shouts as he teleports to his sister and brings her back to Blair.
Kai's eyes widen then she looks to Sarah "u try to calm things down i'll help Blair!"
Kai's hands glow light green and she heals Blair as fast as she can

Canine then says"You people take care of blair, 'll deal with Ktoki." He teleports behind ktoki and slashes her in the back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:14 pm
*Guu walks to Rez's room window and jumps in window* Hm.......*jumps on Rez's bed and sits up then turns on T.V*............  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:14 pm
Misuzu0614
*wakes up*... *senses leon and blair are in danger*... *teleports*
*materializes scythe and cuts enemy in half*...*smiles* bye... *body shines and disappears*

-regenerates- i...made a promise to....not die....and thats wut i intend to do.....  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games