Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:29 pm
Dammie-kins
Ronzalpha201
Dammie-kins
Ronzalpha201
Dammie-kins
Pfffft~

You're just homophobic, Deal with it xd

So you're saying if I deleted my character in made it into a girl it would be better? ARE YOU SAYING I WOULD MAKE A BETTER GIRL!?

lol ok I'm done

The silliness ends....now...no...right...NOW

that would mean split personality disorder. still no. not an everyday seen thing, unless kylie sees babies being born, but that's a totally different thing. i'm majoring in aerospace or computer science. period.

Scuse' me for a second

WHERE THE f**k DID THAT COME FROM!?

babies? O.O I'm confused...hey, I'll be majoring in computer science then starting a path towards programming with a musical minor. I want to play in something big besides a school band, I want to be heard ^D^

kylie works in a hospital...

Unless she works in the maternity ward she wouldn't see it usually....

I work in the other age group...the geriatrics...old folks. ^^ I've seen a c-section though..freaking awesome! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:29 pm
Dammie-kins
Ronzalpha201
Dammie-kins
Ronzalpha201
Dammie-kins
Pfffft~

So you're saying if I deleted my character in made it into a girl it would be better? ARE YOU SAYING I WOULD MAKE A BETTER GIRL!?

lol ok I'm done

that would mean split personality disorder. still no. not an everyday seen thing, unless kylie sees babies being born, but that's a totally different thing. i'm majoring in aerospace or computer science. period.

Scuse' me for a second

WHERE THE ******** DID THAT COME FROM!?

babies? O.O I'm confused...hey, I'll be majoring in computer science then starting a path towards programming with a musical minor. I want to play in something big besides a school band, I want to be heard ^D^

true. still, percussion gets just as little attention.  

Ronzalpha201

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:33 pm
unless your the freaking snare drum, They are glory hogs~

Everyone loves percussion but nobody really listens to a bad for the trombones...

"OH MY GOD THOSE ARE AMAZING WHAT ARE THOSE? Euphonium's? Trumpets? oh god I can't figure it out...oh well"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:36 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Dammie-kins
Ronzalpha201
Dammie-kins
Ronzalpha201
Dammie-kins
Pfffft~

lol ok I'm done

Scuse' me for a second

I work in the other age group...the geriatrics...old folks. ^^ I've seen a c-section though..freaking awesome! heart

O.o. anyway, it's wierd how many people know long term diseases/viruses such as cancer, AIDS, HIV, etc, but no one knows what Ebola is-the most dangerous of them all. kylie, you should know if your school did research.  

Ronzalpha201

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:39 pm
Dammie-kins
unless your the freaking snare drum, They are glory hogs~

Everyone loves percussion but nobody really listens to a bad for the trombones...

"OH MY GOD THOSE ARE AMAZING WHAT ARE THOSE? Euphonium's? Trumpets? oh god I can't figure it out...oh well"

lol, it's more of an orchestral instrument. oboes and clarinets also get little attention unless working in groups. i play base drums, hi hat, crash cym., and minor percussion.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:42 pm
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Dammie-kins
Ronzalpha201
Dammie-kins

Scuse' me for a second

O.o. anyway, it's wierd how many people know long term diseases/viruses such as cancer, AIDS, HIV, etc, but no one knows what Ebola is-the most dangerous of them all. kylie, you should know if your school did research.

Well..that's because Ebola doesn't occur in this part of the world...its mostly in the 3rd world countries (such as africa) but yes...it is rather a deadly virus isn't it?  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:45 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Dammie-kins
Ronzalpha201
Dammie-kins

Scuse' me for a second

Well..that's because Ebola doesn't occur in this part of the world...its mostly in the 3rd world countries but yes...it is rather a deadly virus isn't it?

yes, and most mysterious. it broke out two times and it's origins are still unknown. the US gov has a sample contained, so we're exactly safe...only a third of it's RNA data has beed extracted thus far. i dont care much about ebola zaire though, we are immune to that one.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:48 pm
What keeps me up in the middle of the night

Warning: Parts are not PG - 13  

Dameon the -V-

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:49 pm
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Dammie-kins

Well..that's because Ebola doesn't occur in this part of the world...its mostly in the 3rd world countries but yes...it is rather a deadly virus isn't it?

yes, and most mysterious. it broke out two times and it's origins are still unknown. the US gov has a sample contained, so we're exactly safe...only a third of it's RNA data has beed extracted thus far. i dont care much about ebola zaire though, we are immune to that one.

Ooo...your pretty medical knowledgeable...are you planning on going into a medical field Ron?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:49 pm
Dammie-kins

O.o
What is it?

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:50 pm
Dammie-kins

eek nice......  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:53 pm
Clockwork orange?

The beginning is odd but if you see the movie it will scare the s**t straight out of you. Put it up because I'm watching it now

(please bare through and watch the whole thing)  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:53 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Dammie-kins

Ooo...your pretty medical knowledgeable...are you planning on going into a medical field Ron?

nope. i'm good at it, but with 3 years, bio, i'm sick of it. also, i'm bad at chem. we're up to titrations. anyhow, when i talk about this, people in my school go "what the hell is he talking about?" lol, i'm more into physics and applied sciences, such as aerospace and comp-sci.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:55 pm
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201

nope. i'm good at it, but with 3 years, bio, i'm sick of it. also, i'm bad at chem. we're up to titrations. anyhow, when i talk about this, people in my school go "what the hell is he talking about?" lol, i'm more into physics and applied sciences, such as aerospace and comp-sci.

Oh...I see. Your such a nerd. ^^ That's a good thing. xp  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:56 pm
Dammie-kins
Clockwork orange?

The beginning is odd but if you see the movie it will scare the s**t straight out of you. Put it up because I'm watching it now

(please bare through and watch the whole thing)

that sucks, missing out all the fun with dial-up.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games