Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:48 pm
Beh Bear
Camui
*drops down from the ceiling, bowing* Anooo... konbanwa, minna-san.. ^^ nyu.....

:: She bows. :: n_n Hello, hello.

^^ Nyu. *grins before she sighs as she plops down on the ground* Sorry if i interrupted anything and for not being around much (only enough to update the News. XDD wink School is trying to kill me and homework wants me to feed it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:50 pm
Camui
^^ Nyu. *grins before she sighs as she plops down on the ground* Sorry if i interrupted anything and for not being around much (only enough to update the News. XDD wink School is trying to kill me and homework wants me to feed it.

>_< School's such a pain in the arse, especially when you're a procrastinator like me. gonk  

Beh Bear

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:57 pm
*nods* ...procrastinating is fun, though!! XDD (*cough tome,anywaycough*)

And, bordem is plaguing.... *nod nod*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:01 pm
Beh Bear
Sylfer
shizunes pretty 3nodding

Dude...my school is firing my science teacher!!!! He was like my favorite teacher...mondays his last day..

n_n Yes, she's pretty. If I was a guy, I'd totally date her. xd ...... gonk Wha--!? Why are they firing your science teacher!?

Hehehez shizune seems a bit old for me ^_^
My teachers gettign fired cuz of budget cuts....why dont they just fire my american history teacher...she just got out of college this is her first year teaching >___<
and uh..i hate her >>  

Analog Boy
Crew

Beh Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:02 pm
Camui

3nodding This was on a friend's xanga. xd You dun' have to read all of that.

Procrastinator's Creed

1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesmally small, is not exactly zero.
8. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.
12. I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.
13. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
14. I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles (the Procrastinator's Society) if they ever get it organized.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:07 pm
Sylfer
Hehehez shizune seems a bit old for me ^_^
My teachers gettign fired cuz of budget cuts....why dont they just fire my american history teacher...she just got out of college this is her first year teaching >___<
and uh..i hate her >>

Shizune's not that old, probably in her 20's.. well, she is a bit old for me, too. xd But she's still pretty.

Budget cuts? Man, that sucks. gonk

Beh Bear

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:08 pm
Beh Bear
Camui

3nodding This was on a friend's xanga. xd You dun' have to read all of that.

Procrastinator's Creed

1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesmally small, is not exactly zero.
8. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.
12. I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.
13. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
14. I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles (the Procrastinator's Society) if they ever get it organized.

XDDDD That's hilarious!!!

And, Sylfer-san, i'm sorry to hear about your teacher... .-. our school too has recently had budget cuts and several teachers were layed off/fired, including a our janitors, and other people over the summer.. it sucks....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:14 pm
they layed off all of the favorite teachers and the head janitor....V_V
its cuz tehy over expected how many students and hired all these new teachers, but more ppl left than that taht came into the school..  

Analog Boy
Crew

Beh Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:18 pm
Sylfer
they layed off all of the favorite teachers and the head janitor....V_V
its cuz tehy over expected how many students and hired all these new teachers, but more ppl left than that taht came into the school..

sad Sorry to hear that..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:40 pm
Whats up Ninjas 3nodding  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Beh Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:43 pm
Lord Jyabil
Whats up Ninjas 3nodding

Nothing much, nothing much. Just finished a crappy avatar drawing of mine. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:44 pm
if its the one in your sig i like it

(its better than mine sweatdrop )  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Dead Pillows

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:44 pm
Camui
*drops down from the ceiling, bowing* Anooo... konbanwa, minna-san.. ^^ nyu.....

woah woah woah! u bowed while faling from ceiling howd u do that must take practice!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:46 pm
Lord Jyabil

Oh, it's a whole new drawing. I was too lazy to color that one xd . Aww, don't say that about your sig.  

Beh Bear

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:49 pm
Beh Bear
Lord Jyabil

Oh, it's a whole new drawing. I was too lazy to color that one xd . Aww, don't say that about your sig.

its true it took about 30 seconds in paint i just keep it as a space holder for my id card as soon as i get my pengies  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games