Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:52 pm

Cuz Boba had his honor.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:04 pm

would anyone be interested in character-specific gundams?

Alianna Naviri

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:20 pm

Isa in da hood.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:22 pm

Alianna Naviri
would anyone be interested in character-specific gundams?
me.
@Nelo: lookin sharp Nelo.
as for me, Im off for the night. my eyes are killing me.

Sol Walker
Crew

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:22 pm

understood; nightnight
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:24 pm

I'd go for a character gundam, but I'm not sure if you could... satisfy me.

Unless you can pull a starviper out of your a** to feed my Xizor kind of taste, you probably shouldn't attempt one.

Plus, Gundams are designed for a specific pupose, while I would want to be ready all around. so Mine would turn out a mess, as it has no specific job to be good at.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:26 pm

to serve as your personal attack vehicle while in space? I mean what can be scarrier than a 12 meter tall metallic jedi?
and on that note Im off for real.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:28 pm

A 12-meter-tall jedi with a gun.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:29 pm

Nelowulf
I'd go for a character gundam, but I'm not sure if you could... satisfy me.

Unless you can pull a starviper out of your a** to feed my Xizor kind of taste, you probably shouldn't attempt one.

Plus, Gundams are designed for a specific pupose, while I would want to be ready all around. so Mine would turn out a mess, as it has no specific job to be good at.

well, you'd dictate design specifications... i'm usually not bad at fitting lots of different functions into one machine, and finding space for them. try me.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:03 pm

Alianna Naviri
well, you'd dictate design specifications... i'm usually not bad at fitting lots of different functions into one machine, and finding space for them. try me.

You asked for it.

The body should be much like Heavyarms, in the fact it should house multiple batteries of weapons such as missile pods and gatlings. approxiamentally 92 missles was the payload on Heavyarms, i expect no less.

Due to my nature, I would also call for a shield about the size of the entire gundam, known as a tower shield. This shield would also house a collapseable heat rod, as a spare weapon.

The right shoulder would have a detachable tallgeese cannon, along with a bootknife in the arm, just in case.

Along with this added bulk, the collarbones would have a pair of laser cannons which resemble Altron's tail cannons, but much smaller, but mimicking the Wing Zero's vulcans. The head would also hold vulcans.

To help with maneuverability, a much larger Verniea rocket is required, and just to add to defense and elegance, I would probably have them in the design of Zero's custom wings. These wings would also be fairly strong, much like Deathsythe's cloak at times.

The kneecaps would have a pair of jagged spikes to kick with, which would also be beam swords if the times demand it.

Learning from Fett, I have not forgotten my rear, and would have installed in it a rearward sensor, along with the spine opening up to reveal a rocketpack. this would not interfere with the wing system, as they would be on the shoulderblades.

The hands would be taloned, with the ability to claw through. Not like Yuri of the X-men, where the fingers are like 10 inches long, but a definite point to the tips.

The boots would house extra jets on the bottom, along with the ability to convert the jets into portable flame throwers used to flare an enemy when kicking.

to top this all off, the shield would contain a small beam rifle that can be used in short bursts and a flare cannon, just in case.

Try that.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:06 pm

doesn't sound too hard. i'll see what i can do
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:11 pm

I would add Sandrock's cloth cloak to the list, btw. If done right, it won't look tacky.

But appearances are everything.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

HereticX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:14 pm

Jedi=Newtype?
I mean, I think the perceptions and reflexes are kinda like that...

But...Feyadeen>Jedi. Speaking of desert climes, I want some Tusken Sepoys.

Me...I like the Zaku I, modded for nerve gas. That's just so wicked it's...wicked.
Or, Physalis with some reloads would be good, too.

But as for a character Gundam, I have no clue. Yet.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:19 pm

Character Gundam, eh? If you have time, let's see what you can come up with for Mordranna. 3nodding

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:19 pm

Angelic Celestia
Character Gundam, eh? If you have time, let's see what you can come up with for Mordranna. 3nodding

The Fuku one from G-gundam!

The one that that one chick used that had like uber-long "hair"!
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games