Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5254 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:46 pm

hmm... I'm actually really liking the Sorcerer-Swashbuckler though, I'll stay with that for this character. Some of the sorcerer spells I really like actually require touching the enemy (Melee touch attack... you got to have balls to do that in a wizard or sorcerer.)

So a swashbuckler complements that fairly nicely, and their more survivable.

EDIT: What would be cheap and evil would be a rogue-swashbuckler gestalt. If you ever got a sneak attack in... damn.

Wait, that's what the cloak of invisibility is for.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:47 pm

stellarmagic
hmm... I'm actually really liking the Sorcerer-Swashbuckler though, I'll stay with that for this character. Some of the sorcerer spells I really like actually require touching the enemy (Melee touch attack... you got to have balls to do that in a wizard or sorcerer.)

So a swashbuckler complements that fairly nicely, and their more survivable.
Do Duskblade/wizard. You can channel all those nice wizard spells through your sword.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:54 pm

I had a Dragon Sorcerer, Unfettered/Duelist once. Best damn swashbuckler I ever played, nothing could touch him, or if they did, they got carved to bits or lite on fire.

Stellar, will you be joining the 4E game? Cale, Nelo, or myself could easily get you the books.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Raining Wolf King
I had a Dragon Sorcerer, Unfettered/Duelist once. Best damn swashbuckler I ever played, nothing could touch him, or if they did, they got carved to bits or lite on fire.

Stellar, will you be joining the 4E game? Cale, Nelo, or myself could easily get you the books.
Thanks, Des.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Johnny Malone
Raining Wolf King

Thanks, Des.
Well, if you think you'll be around enough, you have a free invitation as well. I'm inviting Stellar because I know hes active. I wouldn't mind an extra player.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Raining Wolf King
Johnny Malone
Raining Wolf King

Thanks, Des.
Well, if you think you'll be around enough, you have a free invitation as well. I'm inviting Stellar because I know hes active. I wouldn't mind an extra player.
I'm just giving you a hard time. I would love to play but I left my book back home.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Being a Slave/Dancer is fun, except for the lack of resistance to sexually submitting to whoever in the party is the master. That, and having to deal with random mobs just staring at you wantingly, forcing you do dance for 'em because you wandered off alone and got nabbed...

Sure, I could've taken the amulet of modesty to help resist sexual advances, but no, I had to bang the evil wizard so he'd stop throwing those annoying skeletons at the others. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Johnny Malone
Raining Wolf King
Johnny Malone
Raining Wolf King

Thanks, Des.
I'm just giving you a hard time. I would love to play but I left my book back home.
PDFs, mate.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Raining Wolf King
Johnny Malone
Raining Wolf King
Johnny Malone
Raining Wolf King

Thanks, Des.
PDFs, mate.
I just might do that. I find 4ed fairly interesting.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Sweet. New Red Dwarf Episodes... Iowa public television is fecking awesome.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Johnny Malone
Raining Wolf King
Johnny Malone
Raining Wolf King
Johnny Malone
Raining Wolf King

Thanks, Des.
PDFs, mate.
Get me your AIM/MSN/Windows Live/Yahoo and I'll send you any bloody book you want.

PHB3 just came out this month, but I do not have it yet, so sadly no monks or psionics yet.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Raining Wolf King
Johnny Malone
Raining Wolf King
Johnny Malone
Raining Wolf King
PDFs, mate.
Get me your AIM/MSN/Windows Live/Yahoo and I'll send you any bloody book you want.

PHB3 just came out this month, but I do not have it yet, so sadly no monks or psionics yet.
Meh, I like Rangers, warlords, and paladins anyway.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:26 pm

psionics are gay.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Theurge.

Holy fireballs > regular fireballs.

Combusting entire areas in raging infernos, in the name of [deity] FTW!

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Darkened Angel
Theurge.

Holy fireballs > regular fireballs.

Combusting entire areas in raging infernos, in the name of [deity] FTW!
Barbarian.

Surviving said fireball and smacking the Theurge in the face....with a tree.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5254 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games