Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:44 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

After returning to the Digital World Sheriti still has yet to find her first companion. Reniko. Surviving within Monster Digivice Keychians both Argomon and Danny reunite with Mephistomon. She explains her own experience and what happened during the change. Sheriti asked with slight hope if Mephistomon had encountered any variants of Devimon but quickly withdrew from the group. Teeth grinding together fiercely, she said "Ten or so. Though, they didn't give much but a holler."

Sheriti always spent the majority of her time close to Danny, the Impmon. Accustomed to tradition, he would spend the entire day as rookie and transform into Phelesmon overnight. Danny was conflicted between staying with his tamer or going out to search for his old friend. The more he stayed with the group, the less chances were of finding Reniko. However, he knew that by leaving Sheriti with Argomon and Mephistomon they would treat her wrong. Every night he would tap the golden pin on his collar and exaggerate the power Reniko had as an ultimate. That the night was his advantage, he would tell Sheriti. When Argomon asked Sheriti to come by his side to rest, she rejected the offer.

Argomon was aggravated of the bond between Danny and Sheriti. Danny was only but a distraction to her, he thought. For every moment he spent with her, Argomon's plans would be delayed. The humanoid plant would scheme certain periods of the weeks by having Mephistomon practically force the two apart. Argomon took a different approach when he was alone with the tamer. He would act benevolent and take her to excavate old Digimon sites. Argomon would educate Sheriti, practically convincing her to recode old traces of Digital code to revive extinct Digimon. With the help of Wisemon, Sheriti and the wizard would gather the resources. Sheriti succeed. She did bring back the Digimon that were wiped out during the last execution. She brought Sepicmon, Frogmon & Boarmon but, Argomon encouraged her to take a large step. So, Fangmon was released...then Callismon.

Danny became aware of Sheriti's ability throughout the days. The Murmuxmon challenged Argomon by interrupting his trip to some ruins. He intervened between Sheriti and Argomon one day wanting them to stop. "Why?" Sheriti asked, now fully committed to the project. Any Digimon she revived would absolutely never have memories of her, nor would they ever. She could never keep them either, but release them into the New World. Murmuxmon cationed Sheriti, warning her that she was upsetting Ygdrassil for playing god. Argomon pressed Sheriti to continue to move but Danny was fed up and took her instead. Being away from Argomon, Murmuxmon suggested that she conquer her fears of argomon. It was then his idea to tell her a story....

One night Argomon returned furious, forgetting his act. His handsome face showed utter hatred as he gripped onto the tamer. Argomon had discovered that she created Hermmon without his consent-his top rival.

After that night, Sheriti was secluded from the group. Once again, Mephistomon was keeping Danny on check by patrolling the area. Because they shared the same tamer, it was against the law for a Digimon to assault another Digimon. So he could only try to persuade or leak information from her.

Then Panimon was created.

Mortified, Mephistomon demanded to know why that Digimon was selected when obviously she was here. Panimonwas much stronger than her and had the build he needed, Argomon answered her one night. Mephistomon was insulted. It was her replacement for when they freed themselves from the contract. (being a tamers digimon) After this, Mephistomon involuntarily sided with Danny under obligation...and the fact that he pretty much was right.

Still, some of Murmuxmons data was stolen and Argomon managed to recreate Metamormon.

Unlike Metamormon, Danny could only morph into ultimate-virus forms managing to copy little to two or no attacks at chance. Metamormon could transform into any Digimon form and use their attacks.

Then Parallelmon was born. A Digimon who actually ate tamers....just what Argomon needs to be free and bash on other humans.

Ect, ect.

That is really prone to change though. I don't know how, but if Reniko if reunited with Sheriti the appearance of Parallelmon can be delayed. I'm not sure how the new rp forum will work and the rules, but this is some brief plans. They will obviously change because she'll be interacting with others.

I actually don't have any plans for the other three though.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Geez!

No wonder some people online call me "V-Tamer Dude"

PetitMamon
Callismon
Hermmon
Panimon
Lykamon
Metamormon
Parallelmon

All these Digimon in which I randomly selected from DMA and aim to make sprites out of...actually appeared in the Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01 manga.

Oh gosh....
emotion_facepalm

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:28 pm
emotion_awesome

Well- I have one frame of my animation completed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:34 pm
Im Windspirit
emotion_awesome

Well- I have one frame of my animation completed.

Preview????
Please???

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:40 pm
Im Windspirit

My goodness, that's some backstory! I love it!!
You really are a goddess! xD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:56 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

redface

I think that is too much! I just start off with an idea and odd/edit it. It's just-been a long time since I took a visit to the rp forum.

Though, feel free to have your characters interact with us!

My character may be able to create Digimon, but based off my own experience, she is a very horrible fighter/strategist.
rolleyes
That's why she's equipped with good digimon.

Wind-Up Pickpocket

[Image]

The large one is the original and the gif I intend to have it as has been scaled down.

I try not to put too much detail into it because it'll be shrunk.

[The Base Gif]

I'm thinking o having them evolve by the next phase [Frame where all five characters appear] but it depends.

Im Windspirit

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:03 pm
Im Windspirit

O wO!
Soooo cute I loveeee it!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:05 pm
Im Windspirit

Strong digimon indeed and it's not too much. With how long you've been in the guild, it would be quite sad if you didn't have a complex story for your character.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:09 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Im Windspirit

O wO!
Soooo cute I loveeee it!

Thank you, Poca.

It's hard for me to draw cute. D: Lol, tracing!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:11 pm
Im Windspirit
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Im Windspirit

O wO!
Soooo cute I loveeee it!

Thank you, Poca.

It's hard for me to draw cute. D: Lol, tracing!

Well, your doing a really good job!
What Mons are going to be in it?

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:12 pm
Is anyone familiar with the Persona series??

I started to play, Devil survivor on the DS. I like the style becase it is like classic ps1 gamig. Though, everytime they same

"We're Demon Tamers!"

I just think...."Digimon...Digimon, omg Digimon."

and can't take the plot seriously for now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:18 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket

I think just the major character I use which is pretty much now my favorite Digimon. So:

Danny, the Phelesmon.
Sheriti
Reniko, the Myotismon
-----
Argomon
Murmuxmon
Sheriti
Myotismon
Mephistomon

Y'know, before I joined this guild- the only Digimon I ever liked was Myotismon because he looked soo cool in the Digimon World 1 game. the more I looked into DMA the further I discovered others. Because they were the only ones I ever used, I just grew fond of that Digimon.

Have to give credit to people like Liger or Karan. Digimon are more complex than being like a Pokemon trainer because they can naturally talk and function like a human. I can't handle more than four characters.
sweatdrop

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:21 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I try not to be too power-driven, but be fair to others.

for example, my Murmuxmon has the ability to meta morph into any species but, he can only transform into a different ultimate form; virus attributed.
Somehow- this makes it a challenge against me too.

I have to stay away from Vaccine areas!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:24 pm
Im Windspirit

Yeah Its pretty hard for me to do lol
It takes me a moment to think about how my other character would react.

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:49 am
Im Windspirit
Is anyone familiar with the Persona series??

You mean the people that got a thrill out of shooting themselves in the head? Yes, I've heard of them... my friend Destino is obsessed with the series and won't stop until he has all of the games and all the spin offs that came from the same company.

Quote:
Have to give credit to people like Liger or Karan. Digimon are more complex than being like a Pokemon trainer because they can naturally talk and function like a human. I can't handle more than four characters.

Thanks... I like to say that I base them on my friends in real life, especially my Gaomon.

Quote:
I try not to be too power-driven, but be fair to others.

for example, my Murmuxmon has the ability to meta morph into any species but, he can only transform into a different ultimate form; virus attributed.
Somehow- this makes it a challenge against me too.

I have to stay away from Vaccine areas!

Yes, you do that... Vaccines are my domain... wahahaha pirate

Speaking of pirate emotes, I was thinking about who to use after Marcus dies... I want to be a pirate. I'll get myself a GigaSeadramon as my vessel, Valkyriemon as my first mate, and then Leomon and Beelzemon as my crew. Though I secretly want a lampmon just for the lolz and have a Sinbad kind of look. just a thought though.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff