Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:59 am
Night watched in dispointment as Tepig went down. Surely all attacks would be aimed at the weak Peep now. As he took the heat wave and blizzard, it actually hurt...a lot. In fact, this was too much for the little guy to handle and he fainted. "So much for teamwork," Night said, returning Peep. "O.k. Lairon, you're up." Stepping forward, the Pokémon wasn't so enthusiastic about fighting against T.B., especially when he was being used by a strange kid.

((Hope you don't mind me rping as Lairon))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:12 am
Reno felt the tension easing from the meteorite's sudden mental attack. Refocusing, Reno ordered, "Nova, Quiver Dance." Nova gave a few flaps of her wings and spun in place a little. The movements gave way to her enhancing her stats. One could see Nova was ready to thrash the Lairon around with her flames. Arceus help that little fire magnet. Of course, no one was paying attention to the Wynaut. Shocking.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:10 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko stopped still when she heard a man's voice. Ever since the night she broke up with Chaos, she had been at least a little bit wary of strange men. But then, with Pokemon by her side, she could defend herself better than she ever could before.

Keiko decided to investigate the voice, stepping out of the waterfall and almost walking face-first into a Swablu. "Oh, hello!" Keiko said with a smile.

"Swablu!" Tweety cheered as she was encountered by the face of a young woman. And when she spoke, the little Swablu seemed even more excited. That was the voice they'd heard, too!

"Tweety! What're you running off for?!" Al called as he chased after his companion. It was only a moment later that he spotted her. And then her saw where she was. And what was with her. "H-h-human!" He sputtered when he saw the girl with his Pokemon. Why?! Why couldn't he be the only human?! Or at least have the guts to talk to the rest of his species?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:29 am
Reno was wrong in his assumption that noone was paying attention to the Wynaut, for at this very moment, Sneasel was wearing down its defenses with her Screech attack as per my orders.

~*~

Keiko pouted a bit at Al's outburst. Yes, she was human, but so was he. Was it really so bad? "Sorry to bother you, I was just chasing after-"

At that moment, Stasy breaks out of her ball once more and runs off again. This time, however, she doesn't get very far, due to her bumping into Al's leg.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 am
Blizzard120

"That is, of course, when the bunch was lead by my father. He died...and guess who got it." She pointed to herself. "I was a girl, barely remembering my own mother and worked under my father for the longest just like the rest of the gang. When I took it over, I was already to the point that I got tired of working for these organizations. I was thinking, since we were so good, why not show these guys up and show how it is done. Show that we don't need to make ourselves known and score the biggest thing possible without the Rangers being the wiser. And everything was going just fine...I come to find out the living embodiment of chi known as Celcius and figured, let's give us some serious firepower by grabbing that thing somehow. I didn't think it would be easy, of course, and we were trying to go in with every precaution...but I don't think anything could of prepared myself or anyone...for Blizzard."
"The Ice Elemental..." Is all Sub said as he sat and listened to Freth's story.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:19 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"That is, of course, when the bunch was lead by my father. He died...and guess who got it." She pointed to herself. "I was a girl, barely remembering my own mother and worked under my father for the longest just like the rest of the gang. When I took it over, I was already to the point that I got tired of working for these organizations. I was thinking, since we were so good, why not show these guys up and show how it is done. Show that we don't need to make ourselves known and score the biggest thing possible without the Rangers being the wiser. And everything was going just fine...I come to find out the living embodiment of chi known as Celcius and figured, let's give us some serious firepower by grabbing that thing somehow. I didn't think it would be easy, of course, and we were trying to go in with every precaution...but I don't think anything could of prepared myself or anyone...for Blizzard."
"The Ice Elemental..." Is all Sub said as he sat and listened to Freth's story.

"Well, the job was simple enough. Apparently Celcius has been known to leave his mark on virtually anything that he needed or wanted. Apparently it was said that a particular Articuno seen beyond its traditional migratory routes; which the reason being for that is that it was virtually a living tracking beacon, by that I mean, this bird could find Celcius for us. Lead him right to us. If we couldn't get the bird, that was fine, I had other means, but I thought this would be the easiest and quickest job. It would have been on paper. The Articuno in question was seen enroute towards Mahogany Town." She said.

"We got there and we were going to be true to our style. In, out, no one the wiser. Well...that didn't happen. Blizzard somehow stumbled on us. I have a hard time believing to this day, sort of, when he says that..." She then gave a couple of coughs then went into a mock voice. "'I can't help it that if your guys can't seem to shut up'. Ugh...I can't see how he can talk like he does. Anyways, he found out about it and started to root the gang out one by one, and rather quickly at that, until later that evening, he found me out as being the boss. When he found out...well...it wasn't pretty. Long story short, don't go causing something that will piss off a Articuno hybrid currently having a 'pity me' party. Apparently, according to Blizzard, he wouldn't have found out in the first place if Pryce, the Mahogany Gym leader, didn't kick him out of the gym to do something. At the time he was moping around, upset with himself and all that and he was about to lose his apprenticeship at the gym...and well. I inavertingly kicked him back into gear." she said. "I'd end up having to deal with Blizzard for several months."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Otternavy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:00 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Reno was wrong in his assumption that noone was paying attention to the Wynaut, for at this very moment, Sneasel was wearing down its defenses with her Screech attack as per my orders.

Jack laid there, seemingly unaffected by the screech! The truth? He was in complete auditory agony, but... he didn't show it. The Wynaut didn't even show that he didn't want to be hearing this sound. Man... Jack's pretty uhhh.. he's pretty dead. However, He did counter the Screech with a Charm. He was burpin pink girly hearts of warm lovey dovey goodness at the sneasel to lower its attack just as much as it was lowering his defense!

"Noooo, Jack! Use Mirror coat!" Maia said, a bit derpishly. She knew Jack wasn't going to listen to a word she said. Listening took too much effort! So she was just messing around while the pokemon was out. Jack did what he wanted when he wanted and there was nothing Maia could do to stop it! Maia looked at Night, waving at him to come closer to her. "Come here! Come here! IIII gots an ideaaaa!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:26 pm
"Too can play it that game," Night said, seeing Nova power up. "Lairon, would you please harden so you won't die." Lairon glanced back at Night but said nothing, harding its body armor. Meanwhile, Night would approach Maia as she finally got an idea. "I'm all ears," Night said. "Well not literally, but you know what I mean."  

Night The Zombie Fanatic

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:41 pm
Giving a flap of her wings, Nova fired off a Fire Spin, manifesting itself in an advancing fiery cyclone for the Lairon. Reno looked to Terashi before asking, "Do ya mind me givin' yer Lairon a little bit a fryin'? Because otherwise we may 'ave an issue 'ere."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:02 pm
I couldn't help but smirk at Reno's comment. "Would I have offered to let him borrow it if I didn't want it hurt?" I asked hypothetically, adding, "Go ahead and go all out on him. We'll need to use every tactic we can muster to win this, no matter how far ahead we are."

I was a bit more confident than that of our victory, but better safe than sorry. In the meanwhile, Sneasel shared her Screech with Lairon as well! EVERYONE must hear her lovely singing voice!

>_O  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:36 pm
Blizzard120

"We got there and we were going to be true to our style. In, out, no one the wiser. Well...that didn't happen. Blizzard somehow stumbled on us. I have a hard time believing to this day, sort of, when he says that..." She then gave a couple of coughs then went into a mock voice. "'I can't help it that if your guys can't seem to shut up'. Ugh...I can't see how he can talk like he does. Anyways, he found out about it and started to root the gang out one by one, and rather quickly at that, until later that evening, he found me out as being the boss. When he found out...well...it wasn't pretty. Long story short, don't go causing something that will piss off a Articuno hybrid currently having a 'pity me' party. Apparently, according to Blizzard, he wouldn't have found out in the first place if Pryce, the Mahogany Gym leader, didn't kick him out of the gym to do something. At the time he was moping around, upset with himself and all that and he was about to lose his apprenticeship at the gym...and well. I inavertingly kicked him back into gear." she said. "I'd end up having to deal with Blizzard for several months."
Sub continued to listen to Freth's story, he didn't speak anymore, he just wanted to hear the rest, the part where she and Blizz rode off into the sunset together, living happily ever after.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:14 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Keiko pouted a bit at Al's outburst. Yes, she was human, but so was he. Was it really so bad? "Sorry to bother you, I was just chasing after-"

At that moment, Stasy breaks out of her ball once more and runs off again. This time, however, she doesn't get very far, due to her bumping into Al's leg.

"I'm s-s-sorry!" Al apologized as quickly as he could, offering a polite bow to the young woman before him. ""I'm n-not s-s-so good ar-r-round p-p-people." He stuttered out, his nervousness quite obvious.

"Blu?" Tweety asked as she fluttered between the two humans. She noticed the Pokemon popping out of her Pokeball first, soon drawing Al's attention to her as she fluttered down to get a closer look.

"Awwwww! Look at her! She's adorable!" He declared at the sight of the Happiny.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:15 pm
Like Sub, Eve continued to remain silent throughout Freth's story and simply stared into her cup of tea. Feeling more and more out of place with the group as time went on. Most everyone, it seemed, had a hard life that had brought them here. Compared to them, the young Leafeon had had a perfect life. Hell, the most traumatic thing that'd ever happened to her, other than the Ursaring attack that didn't happen until AFTER she'd joined the group, was when she'd fallen from a tree when she was eight and broken her wrist.

"What the hell have I walked into?" Night muttered softly as she, too, listened to Freth's story, "This some sort of 'share' time or something?" Shaking her head slowly, the Ninetales made her way towards the fridge and pulled out a rather large bottle of tequila. Sappy stories going around? Yeah, she definitely needed the alcohol.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:20 pm
"Stasy! You can't just run around like that! You might hurt yourself..." Keiko said as she picked the Happiny up. "I'm sorry she bumped into you like that," she added to Al.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:36 pm
((What moves can Lairon use anyway {up to what level?}))

The fire spin wouldn't do much but warm up Lairon thanks to the harden. After the flames vanished, Night ordered a Mud Slap as a counter attack. Digging its head in the ground, Lairon would suddenly launch a stream of mud straight at Nova's face. Meanwhile, Lairon had become frozen in place thanks to the screech. That attack was getting really annoying like the Bug Buzz had been.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games