Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:10 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. Lol

Well, that's true.

Lol, "What is this strange new place?"

by strange new place it was our home in Georgia...and it took hours to get that cat out of the house cause I was the only one home...TJ was working graveyard shift that night so he wasn't home..believe it or not but because of what time it was I ended up calling the police to help me get the cat out of the house...it took the two of us to finally do it...

Yeah, but a strange new place to any random cats wandering in. Lol

Oh my. That's a little funny. x:

I know...I really don't know why it walked in except maybe it mistook our house for its home...the houses there had just a few styles cause it was a old navel air base....

what was funny was me chasing this cat trying to get it to go back out the door it came in...it went under my bed and every time I got it out it would run around the house..when it would not come out is when I started calling for help...the cop was able to get it to run out from under the bed and I blocked it from the rest of the house so that the only way out was the door it came in....**laughs**

It wanted to move in. emotion_kirakira
Lol

Ugh, cats like to jam in places they shouldn't be and stay there. >.<
My mom's cat will get through a locked door, sometimes even, to run around in the cluttered basement, and that's a pain.

yeah but I didn't want it too...we already had two cats and two dogs...

yeppers...they sometimes like tight places...we put in a catwalk because cats like high places too..they love it...

I see.

Oh, that's neat.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:21 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I know...I really don't know why it walked in except maybe it mistook our house for its home...the houses there had just a few styles cause it was a old navel air base....

what was funny was me chasing this cat trying to get it to go back out the door it came in...it went under my bed and every time I got it out it would run around the house..when it would not come out is when I started calling for help...the cop was able to get it to run out from under the bed and I blocked it from the rest of the house so that the only way out was the door it came in....**laughs**

Lol

My mom's cat will get through a locked door, sometimes even, to run around in the cluttered basement, and that's a pain.

yeppers...they sometimes like tight places...we put in a catwalk because cats like high places too..they love it...

I see.

Oh, that's neat.

yeah..it was funny the other night...Dio's cat is a real b***h and will hiss at the drop of a hat and drop the hat just to hiss...she was up on the walk on one board which is four feet and my cat Tigger wanted to get to the other one...they are separated by about two feet of space...well Sharia would not let Tigger go by...she growled and hissed then she finally started smacking Tigger...it was so funny because Tigger didn't know what to think of that...she usually reserved that treatment for MoJo..we laughed so much...they ended up sleeping about two feet from each other...she would not let him pass...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

I see.

Oh, that's neat.

yeah..it was funny the other night...Dio's cat is a real b***h and will hiss at the drop of a hat and drop the hat just to hiss...she was up on the walk on one board which is four feet and my cat Tigger wanted to get to the other one...they are separated by about two feet of space...well Sharia would not let Tigger go by...she growled and hissed then she finally started smacking Tigger...it was so funny because Tigger didn't know what to think of that...she usually reserved that treatment for MoJo..we laughed so much...they ended up sleeping about two feet from each other...she would not let him pass...

o.o
Stubborn thing.

Cats that don't get along with others wouldn't get to use any catwalks around me. O:

I'd stick it on the floor until it learns. Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:09 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

I see.

Oh, that's neat.

o.o
Stubborn thing.

Cats that don't get along with others wouldn't get to use any catwalks around me. O:

that would not work with Sharia....that is just the way she is...I di=on't know why she did that to Tigger since that is not something she normally does...
we even put a piece of carpet on the wall at on end cause MoJo loves to climb and he will climb it to the cat walk....he will get up there and you can throw his toys up to him and he will knock them back down so you can throw them up again...cats can be so funny...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:11 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

I see.

Oh, that's neat.

o.o
Stubborn thing.

that would not work with Sharia....that is just the way she is...I di=on't know why she did that to Tigger since that is not something she normally does...
we even put a piece of carpet on the wall at on end cause MoJo loves to climb and he will climb it to the cat walk....he will get up there and you can throw his toys up to him and he will knock them back down so you can throw them up again...cats can be so funny...

Lol, yeah.

I gotta go catch up on the games and such, so if I don't catch you again before you go, good night!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:13 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see.

Oh, that's neat.

o.o
Stubborn thing.

Lol, yeah.

I gotta go catch up on the games and such, so if I don't catch you again before you go, good night!

gotta go to bed soon so I will say nighters...you have a good one...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:12 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see.

Oh, that's neat.

o.o
Stubborn thing.

Lol, yeah.

Alright, good night. ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:59 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Lol, alright.

emotion_kirakira

Either my dad or brother has gonked up the computer with malware and adware and who knows what recently and I've been afraid to use it though. x:
no anti-malware you can run?

Something happened to it. It failed to load during an update or something. >.<

snapshots/restore points? xD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:00 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Lol, alright.

emotion_kirakira

Either my dad or brother has gonked up the computer with malware and adware and who knows what recently and I've been afraid to use it though. x:

I dunno. I don't go near any of it when they mess it up. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:03 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

You know when it messed up though?  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:26 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Either the day my brother got on it (because any time he touches anything, it seems to happen) or when my dad downloaded the programs he wanted (also a sure sign things are about to go badly).  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:32 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

o.o
Stubborn thing.

Lol, yeah.

hihi Kay...just wanted to pop in and say hi before eye doc app...
how your day going?  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:50 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

o.o
Stubborn thing.

Lol, yeah.

hihi Kay...just wanted to pop in and say hi before eye doc app...
how your day going?

Alright, I suppose.

Good luck with your appointment. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:21 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Either the day my brother got on it (because any time he touches anything, it seems to happen) or when my dad downloaded the programs he wanted (also a sure sign things are about to go badly).

well i would say try to find a restore point before then. It'll get rid of everything that happened from those days, so you'd have to redownload stuff here and there but it'll be gone XD and its not a whole restore so its not as bad. sweatdrop  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:32 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

well i would say try to find a restore point before then. It'll get rid of everything that happened from those days, so you'd have to redownload stuff here and there but it'll be gone XD and its not a whole restore so its not as bad. sweatdrop

I see.

If its something you have to set up ahead of time, I'm sure there's not.

When they screw the thing up, I eventually go spelunking and try to clear out every scrap of malicious program anywhere and reset as many defaults as I can...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games