Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:48 am

Latoz mote.

I dont mind the toilets at work, but I still prefer my home toilet.

Man does that sound wrong.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:53 am

See ya Wellface.

No Manky, it doesn't sound very wrong.

I really have no toileteral preference... as long as they're not dodgy as hell and covered in s**t anything is good.

When I was a kid I was scared of my own toilet because it flushes really loudly... I thought a monster was gonna come out of it. So for ages I like other peoples toilets better than my own.

EmWah
Crew

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:09 am

I used to be like that with the bath tub. I would run out of the bathroom before all of the water was out of tub because it scared me.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:40 am

Yeah me too gonk

I only Use my home Toilet, or the Toilet of a Family member.
eek

I've got a pretty well trained body.

WarriorShadow

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:02 pm

I used to be scared of the Toilet flush as well, but even worse in the dark. If it was after dark, I had to get someone to wait outside to toilet for me. The thing was, at this stage our toilet wasn't proberly inside the house, though it wasn't quite an out-house either. neutral

The sound of the water in the bath still gives me shivers, because it's just so loud.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:40 am

Oh yeah. I always had to get someone to come with me to the toilet at my grandparents house in Bright... It was outside and it's a real creepy place. Plus my dad used to tell me scary stories about bunyips and stuff... Plus the house is haunted.

I refuse to stay there overnight these days... but yeah, it's probably the scariest toilet I know.

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:20 am

I never really grasped the concept of what a Bunyip was, because we rarely went into the woodlands. I loved it when we did though, still do. Dandenog Rages... Mmmmm.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:10 am

EmWah
See ya Wellface.

No Manky, it doesn't sound very wrong.

I really have no toileteral preference... as long as they're not dodgy as hell and covered in s**t anything is good.

When I was a kid I was scared of my own toilet because it flushes really loudly... I thought a monster was gonna come out of it. So for ages I like other peoples toilets better than my own.

lol even now i hate it when the bath is emptying - i get out of there as fast as i can

Taine

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:13 am

A bunyip is one of australia's only mythological creatures. There is no clear image as to what it looks like. They are known to hang around in billabongs and eat people.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:02 pm

1 WEEK TILL HOLIDAYS~!!
-rolls-

Lai Woun
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:15 am

ManagerKyoto
A bunyip is one of australia's only mythological creatures. There is no clear image as to what it looks like. They are known to hang around in billabongs and eat people.

Yeah I know now, but not when I was little, so they didn't scare me.

The only Bunyip I ever saw visualised was on a kids cartoon, so it was cute rather than scary.

Tain -- Me too. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:07 am

WellzY
ManagerKyoto

Yeah I know now, but not when I was little, so they didn't scare me.

The only Bunyip I ever saw visualised was on a kids cartoon, so it was cute rather than scary.

Tain -- Me too. sweatdrop

The bunyip I visualised was shaped vaguely like a man but had long, black/brown shaggy fur. It had eyes as big as saucers and long teeth dripping with blood, as well as long claws and toenails.
So yeah, to a 5 year old, that's pretty ******** scary.

And then my dad would stand out side the house and make crazy howling noises. That arsehole.

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:21 am

EmWah
The bunyip I visualised was shaped vaguely like a man but had long, black/brown shaggy fur. It had eyes as big as saucers and long teeth dripping with blood, as well as long claws and toenails.
So yeah, to a 5 year old, that's pretty ******** scary.

And then my dad would stand out side the house and make crazy howling noises. That arsehole.

That's nasty.

The thing I saw look vaguely like a yellow Emu, with a round head and a smiling face. It had thicker limbs as well, including the neck. I also think it had humanoid arms.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:42 am

Yeah, there were lots of cute books about bunyips...
But also as a child I tended to read above my age level, so I read this book called "Great mysteries of the 20th Century" and it was all about ghosts and yetis and spirits and aliens and mothman and demons and giant squid etc.
Scary stuff when a powerful imagination is involved.

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:30 am

I never voluntarily picked up a book that was more text than pictures untill Lord of the Rings. neutral
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games