Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5265 5266 5267 5268 5269 5270 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:09 am
No I was referring to the fact that he's never awake when things get crazy... like that Pathfinder game where you nearly died, my character did, and Ral was asleep downstairs.

He missed all the coolest bits of our session, including the first appearance of a mech, the destruction of the imperial garrison. Fighting that ISB officer and his droid thugs... You attempting to negotiate a cease fire with an Imperial Army Company (and then wiping it out when they started shooting after the Mando mecha took out the AT-STs).

Oh, and one shoting that Emperor's hand... Both him and that officer are becoming full fledged characters now because of the awesomeness of those moments.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:32 pm
That was my favorite part..

Beating that robot thing with a dysfunctional gun..

iKuumi

Lonely Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:02 pm
I think I've figured out a way to keep us from advancing at such a ridiculous rate again... Going from level 1 to level 6 in a single session was a bit much.

Next time in the Forgotten Front campaign... What happened to the remains of the Imperial Garrison... The Emperor's Hand, and the Officer with scars?

Fight a holding action without mechs (because they're being reconfigured for space combat) with your first engagement against actual stormtroopers (these will be veteran stormtroopers, not the crappy Spaarti Cylinder sort) supported by AT-SA Walkers (AT-HT was what I called em earlier, but All Terrain - Siege Artillery fits their use more), AT-ATs, AT-STs, AT-PTs, and just about everything the Imperials could possibly cram into the Venator IIs that are landing on Akhett Zora a few days after the fight.

Evacuate the planet (with mechs), run an imperial blockade while being chased by the Advanced Imperial Star Destroyer Glory and her attendant ships, commanded by Grand Admiral Zaarin...

Yeah, even more opportunities for epicness in the next session I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:19 pm
o_o...

iKuumi

Lonely Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:04 pm
Sturmtruppens. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:34 pm
Mimas is officially the geekiest moon ever.

User Image  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Wakka wakka wakka POIT! Erererererererer poit poit.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:06 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5VnNlkAtk0  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:42 am
1-6 in one session? Yeah, you did something wrong there.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:22 pm
Cale: Goddamn Mongolians! Stop tearing down my wall!  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:33 pm
It didn't help that I had Ben's luck with the die that night either, able to talk people out of fighting us and passing skill challenges left and right.

Mr. Popo was on a roll. But yeah. damn mandos haven't fixed my ship yet...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:02 pm
someone's gonna have to inform me about how this whole thing went down.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:19 pm
stellarmagic
I think I've figured out a way to keep us from advancing at such a ridiculous rate again... Going from level 1 to level 6 in a single session was a bit much.

Next time in the Forgotten Front campaign... What happened to the remains of the Imperial Garrison... The Emperor's Hand, and the Officer with scars?

Fight a holding action without mechs (because they're being reconfigured for space combat) with your first engagement against actual stormtroopers (these will be veteran stormtroopers, not the crappy Spaarti Cylinder sort) supported by AT-SA Walkers (AT-HT was what I called em earlier, but All Terrain - Siege Artillery fits their use more), AT-ATs, AT-STs, AT-PTs, and just about everything the Imperials could possibly cram into the Venator IIs that are landing on Akhett Zora a few days after the fight.

Evacuate the planet (with mechs), run an imperial blockade while being chased by the Advanced Imperial Star Destroyer Glory and her attendant ships, commanded by Grand Admiral Zaarin...

Yeah, even more opportunities for epicness in the next session I think.
Perhaps I'll be free to join in the next time.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:08 pm
I think I'll just stick to watching..

iKuumi

Lonely Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:46 pm
Okay Cale... Ral, Nelo, and a GMPC were hired to act as hands on a Consular-class Corvette. In order to test the hands the captain started a bar brawl.

I house ruled that a bar bottle is not an improvised weapon in a bar brawl but a simple one. They knocked out 3 off duty scouttroopers, their sergeant, a bouncer, and about twelve bar patrons.

And they leveled...

They got to the ship, got ripped out of hyperspace by a CC-2200 Detainer into a minefield of ion mines, which the ship collided with killing the captain, disabling most primary systems. The crew had to escape their quarters, and activate the anti-boarding system before the pirates boarded.

When the pirates boarded their hacker attempted to override the anti-boarding system but was electrocuted to death by Nelo who overloaded the the console he plugged into remotely.

They had 4 squads of pirates (CL8s) and a leader (CL9) and forced their way into the ship by blasting all the turrets.

Nelo was on a roll however and rerouted fuel into the compartment they were in (the sentry guns had succeeded in bringing down one squad) and had Brett's character ignite it. Causing a fire that consumed the pirates.

Then the crew activated the ship's weapon systems and destroyed the still attached Rendili Corvette that the pirates were using.

Then they flew out of the asteroid field and landed at a planet named Akhett Zora.

Oh, and they leveled twice...

They had to talk the Customs officials on the planet out of confiscating their ship, find someone that would buy their cargo of phobium power cells.

And then the mecha elements started showing up...

The guy that bought the power cells from them did so in exchange for repairing the ship (replacing a hyperdrive and a ton of damage takes awhile... they're still working on it.) He was an ethnically Mando'a Duros... and head of the local MandalMotors testing facility.

He offered Nelo a thousand credits to track down a thief who had stolen a prototype vehicle and bring back both the thief and vehicle intact.

The prototype vehicle was an open cockpit armsuit derived from an SD-6 war droid. Ral had gone to bed around now...

Nelo succeeded in stunning the thief in the cockpit without being chopped in half or blasted to a pulp from the vehicle's main guns and took him in to be interrogated.

The thief said that he was working for an ISB agent that was working undercover as a droid shop owner. Nelo went to apprehend him, and the agent activated his detachment of guard droids (refitted Droid Commandos) and threatened Nelo with a thermal detonator.

Nelo rolled a crit, and rolled for a result on the crit chart that indicated he'd shot the guy in the head... Instant death. Moreover the thermal detonator had a dead man's switch so it cooked off, and set the other three that were in his satchel off.

Nelo expended a destiny point to keep from being cooked while the store exploded and the remaining droids, now without a master went on a killing spree... Nelo ran into the cantina and the local mandalorias helped the GMPC gun down the mechs.

The explosion made the local imperial garrison go on alert... The mandalorian contact we had asked Nelo's character to extract an elderly neimodian from out from under an Imperial raid... at which point things got epic.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5265 5266 5267 5268 5269 5270 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games