Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:32 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
ViniCullen
"Leon look out!" I shove him aside and Yuki slumps to the floor hit by a bullet that not from the glowing blue lady but from Shinru her brother. Yuki coughs up blood and smiles and says, "I wont forget you Leon..." Her eyes start to slide shut...

(( I feel like crying right now T^T crying ))

*Sarah takes out the bullet and uses the rest of her power to heal Yuki* Get leon yuki and balir outa here then everyon else and Izara keep the force field and.....*Passes out*

"s**t!" Ryoji shouts "Kai take over"
Kai nods and starts healing Sarah
Ryoji takes yuki and blair and teleports them back to the school then teleports back to Sarah "come on Sarah not like this....i just got u back....not like this..."

*Slowly wakes up* Ryoji i love you

"thank god!" Ryoji says then cradles her in his arms then says to her "i love you 2"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:33 pm
xp *still in the spirit world w/ kto* we cant go back now. *smiles sadly* mayb youll c your family here... mayb i can too. *looks around*  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:33 pm
ViniCullen
I get up rubbing my shoulder... "Ow.. Leon lets get the others..." she whispered and grabbed his hand.

"How in the hell am i not dead?well..." Lets go my love."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:34 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
ViniCullen
"Leon look out!" I shove him aside and Yuki slumps to the floor hit by a bullet that not from the glowing blue lady but from Shinru her brother. Yuki coughs up blood and smiles and says, "I wont forget you Leon..." Her eyes start to slide shut...

*Sarah takes out the bullet and uses the rest of her power to heal Yuki* Get leon yuki and balir outa here then everyon else and Izara keep the force field and.....*Passes out*

Ryoji takes yuki and blair and teleports them back to the school then teleports back to Sarah "come on Sarah not like this....i just got u back....not like this..."

"thank god!" Ryoji says then cradles her in his arms then says to her "i love you 2"

*Smiles on his sholder and pulls back and kisses him*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:34 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
"JESUS CHRIST!" Ryoji shouts while getting Izara and bringing her "FORCE FEILD. NOW!"
Izara nods and snaps her fingers and a unbreakable force feild appears around Ktoki

-smirks evily- no...problem.....for me that is...-teliports out of force field-

Izara smirks and tightens the feild "i should tell u. u cant teleport out of it. my brother has tried that many times. now if ur good ill losen it up a bit...but if u misbehave...." she tightens the feild even more " i think u get my point"

do wut u want.......ull never sucseed......i made a promise and i intend to keep it......

Izara smiles sadisticly then says "well then, lets see who lasts longer. my determination against your promise......b4 i attempt to kill u....r u sure he killed your family?"
Izara says tightening the sheild a bit more just for fun  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:35 pm
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
-hears a voice and turns around to look to see who said it- "thought i would surprise you" "why are you here?" Yumi says madly. "i see your still mad about the thing with your parents im not sorry about that someone gets in the way i will risk anything. But i guess you died with them your files your name everything you don't evan know your real name do you? it all died with your parents. i can make all your pain go away right now if you want." -he takes out a knife-
"or i guess i can make it slowly and painfully maybe i should just kill you right now" says the man.

try if u want.....-materializing object appears- -turns out to be black wings- -mutters- -black bow in arrow appear-  

Shiori_Azure

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:36 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
ViniCullen

*Smiles on his sholder and pulls back and kisses him*

Ryoji kisses her back then pulls away "Izara......dammit my sisters on a sadistic rampage..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:37 pm
Yuki grabs her stomach in pain."Its biting me!" she whispers and falls to the ground and writhes in pain. It cant be a vampire baby! she thinks and she groans in pain.

(( I luv RPing!! ^.^ ))  

ViniCullen

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Captain Miaka123
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
-hears a voice and turns around to look to see who said it- "thought i would surprise you" "why are you here?" Yumi says madly. "i see your still mad about the thing with your parents im not sorry about that someone gets in the way i will risk anything. But i guess you died with them your files your name everything you don't evan know your real name do you? it all died with your parents. i can make all your pain go away right now if you want." -he takes out a knife-
"or i guess i can make it slowly and painfully maybe i should just kill you right now" says the man.

try if u want.....-materializing object appears- -turns out to be black wings- -mutters- -black bow in arrow appear-

(wtf r u doing your not evan in thescene (no offence) but theres a guy i dont get were u thinkg your fitting in)  
*Smiles and gets up* Later go get her i need to talk to my aunt  

RaWr-i-lovely

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:38 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki grabs her stomach in pain."Its biting me!" she whispers and falls to the ground and writhes in pain. It cant be a vampire baby! she thinks and she groans in pain.

(( I luv RPing!! ^.^ ))

He rubs her Stomach."Our vampire baby." he smiles. He kisses her sweetly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:38 pm
every.....one is an....enemy.....no one knows....my pain......im not loved......by any one... no one will talk to me.....  

Shiori_Azure

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:39 pm
*appears back at school* what the... *puzzled*... *shoulder blades start itching* so itchy... *wings sprouts from back, covering my whole body*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:40 pm
IzzyCW
Captain Miaka123
IzzyCW
IzzyCW

(wtf r u doing your not evan in thescene (no offence) but theres a guy i dont get were u thinkg your fitting in)

(im confused now!!!!XPsomeone put me out of my misery!!!!!!!!i mean geez forget almost every thing i has said!!)  

Shiori_Azure

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:42 pm
Captain Miaka123
every.....one is an....enemy.....no one knows....my pain......im not loved......by any one... no one will talk to me.....

Izara's face softens and she says "listen to me.....my mother was killed in front of my eyes as i was trying to help her....i know what your going threw....i just got lucky enough to hav a big brother who can teleport.....i will always blame myself nomatter what any1 says....."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games