Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:45 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Yes, you do that... Vaccines are my domain... wahahaha pirate

Hmm, I hint a challenge.....

It sucks because Sheriti wont be able to explore every new area.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:54 pm
Im Windspirit
Hmm- i'm out of ideas.

You already have Calamarimon & ChaosSeadramon.

I guess you are on the right path. So then Marcus will officially be gone??

Interesting... I completely forgot that I had Ranamon and will have ChaosSeadramon (though he will technically be apart of GigaSeadramon's line as well as Whamon, lol.) and then Parrotmon, seems to me like I was destined to be a pirate. rofl

Parrotmon, GigaSeadramon, Ranamon... the list goes on. Oh dear, I hope Karan doesn't think I'm trying to take his title as Aqua Tamer, lol. Beast Tamer, Vaccine Tamer, Chaos Tamer, and now Pirate Tamer... geez, I need to just settle down.

Yep, hopefully before the revamp, Marcus will have offed himself never to be seen again, but I would still like for my order to remain the same for the R.I.P section of my profile that I'll do sometime afterward the fact.

And Lol at Mermiamon x Hookmon... you should so wait till CaptainHookmon comes out! rofl

As far as lampmon goes, if I get another Goldramon (used my first to get Darkdramon...) I will copy otherwise I'll be on the lookout for a Meteormon since I already have an Asuramon that could be DNA'd to make a lampmon.

Looks like I've got another another digimon to add to my final wish list... darn. Windy, you should make a contest with a meteormon in it... I was think Space Exploration with Meteormon, Starmon, Lunamon? and some other space related digimon. Of course if I did the contest, I couldn't use the meteormon... sweatdrop

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:55 pm
Actually, this is fun. Let me try pulling up a list of Devimon subspecies acceptable under DMA standards and see where I stand.

I bet I can name the majority of them!

DemiDevimon
Devimon
IceDevimon
Devidramon
So, Mephistomon too.
MarineDevimon
LadyDevimon
NeoDevimon
SkullSatamon
Myotismon
VenomMyotismon
MaloMyotismon
NeoVamdemon
Daemon
Phelesmon <--'Cause he shares the same badge and traits as Myotismon.
So, Murmuxmon too.
Argomon <- I considder him because Devimon is needed to obtain him.

I think that's all of them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:59 pm
Im Windspirit
Actually, this is fun. Let me try pulling up a list of Devimon subspecies acceptable under DMA standards and see where I stand.

I bet I can name the majority of them!

DemiDevimon
Devimon
IceDevimon
Devidramon
So, Mephistomon too.
MarineDevimon
LadyDevimon
NeoDevimon
SkullSatamon
Myotismon
VenomMyotismon
MaloMyotismon
NeoVamdemon
Daemon
Phelesmon <--'Cause he shares the same badge and traits as Myotismon.
So, Murmuxmon too.
Argomon <- I considder him because Devimon is needed to obtain him.

I think that's all of them.

Wow, you've nearly gotten them all! I wonder how one is to go about obtaining NeoVamdemon... he sounds pretty cool and the sprite looks awesome even if I do detect a little megidramon in its creation, lol.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:00 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Interesting... I completely forgot that I had Ranamon and will have ChaosSeadramon

I thought you frequently used them a lot. Lol- wow, Liger!

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

And Lol at Mermiamon x Hookmon... you should so wait till CaptainHookmon comes out! rofl

No, because Hookmon and Mermaimon appears to be cuter together. It's been on my mind for over year now- and I don't want to change that.

It's been a while since I held a contest apart from making the Fairy tale one.

Sure- let's go with Space exploration. Although i'd like to exclude Lunamon. Too cliche to have her as a prize.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:05 pm
Im Windspirit

I used Ranamon a bit during the memories event simply because there were water missions and other than her, I don't have any water-based digimon and I also used her because I was spying on the Ancient Warriors, but aside from that she has yet to be revealed.

I do refer to ChaosSeadramon a lot as an NPC whenever I go to Dark Ocean to remind Marcus as well as myself that he is still needed for me to get my plans completed. I believe I've referred to him so much that I've nearly forgotten that I don't have him yet. >.<

My legit chance at one was stolen from me by Zar during Bingo... idea which we need to do again. I still have the cards saved on my photobucket account. >.>

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:06 pm
Im Windspirit

IceDevimon
SkullSatamon
NeoVamdemon

I'm not too much of a fan on Xross, so obtaining NeoVamdemon isn't too important. I like classic.

But I swear, if I get IceDevimon, i'll DNA it with Daipenmon.

Long before Xross came out, I got Kumamon and found another tamer who had ikkau-whatever. So we fused. Hybrids are still rare to evolve, especially non light/fire ones.

[IceDevmon-Daipenmon]

dur-hur-hur. When this came out....I was shocked.

Coincidence??? emotion_awesome

[My Daipenmon]

If anyone else (who isn't aiming to get a Demon lord quickly.) has a LadyDevimon, then we can use my Marine Devimon to make Skull Satamon. they'd get Daemon either way.

I'm pretty much set- just waiting.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:11 pm

WOW!!! Digimon Xross makes me laugh a lot now adays with their wacky combinations. That should so be a sprite. Hmmm, I wonder how many other digimon have an "absorption" form... that makes two. Daipenmon and Machinedramon who forms HiMugenmon with SkullScorpion...  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:13 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

WOW!!! Digimon Xross makes me laugh a lot now adays with their wacky combinations. That should so be a sprite. Hmmm, I wonder how many other digimon have an "absorption" form... that makes two. Daipenmon and Machinedramon who forms HiMugenmon with SkullScorpion...

Whaaaattttt?

You mean daipenmon is used for other things too??

I better not be hunted down.

I am the only one with Daipenmon now!
The previous user left the guild & changed his name.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:21 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

sweatdrop

Liger, now i'm unsure whether to draw your Miniature form of Marcus.  

Im Windspirit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:28 pm
Im Windspirit

As of right now, I do believe the form with Icedevimon is the only other use with Daipenmon. I was referring to the "Absorption" process developed in this season of digimon where one digimon absorbs another and then becomes a stronger version of itself, lol.

No, no, no... Do Marcus since he's still alive and what not. Just because there was a thought, a perfect picture, and A LOT of digimon that support the change doesn't mean that I'm instantly dropping Marcus Egos. He's my precious RPC of four years... I couldn't do that to him sweatdrop

When I start making Honesto legit, then I'll starting hunting down art for him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:32 pm
Unitas Persona
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Unitas Persona
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like the sound of that Sinbad look but wouldn't lampmon make you more like aladdin Liger?

Something like that... I just thought that a lampmon would be a pretty unique digimon to have in my crew. So maybe more of a prince of persia kind of look or something, i dunno. But what I do know is that this is going to be my RPC, Rufus Honesto...

Very nice Liger still figuring out will my Tamer be a dragon/Knight or samurai Tamer

You should do Samurai, there are too many Dragon tamers in the guild already and I blame the tv shows for their popularity...  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:35 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Unitas Persona
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Unitas Persona

I like the sound of that Sinbad look but wouldn't lampmon make you more like aladdin Liger?

Something like that... I just thought that a lampmon would be a pretty unique digimon to have in my crew. So maybe more of a prince of persia kind of look or something, i dunno. But what I do know is that this is going to be my RPC, Rufus Honesto...

Very nice Liger still figuring out will my Tamer be a dragon/Knight or samurai Tamer

You should do Samurai, there are too many Dragon tamers in the guild already and I blame the tv shows for their popularity...

Then I shall i can get 2 or so Oriental themed digimon really easy if i can get people with the right digimon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:38 pm
There truly has been only one Samurai-Tamer in DTI and he has left so, it would be neat to see another.
It gives you something to feel special about.

Im Windspirit

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:43 pm
I agree there Windy and I think it would be fun aswell  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items