Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:20 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
((brb 10 20 min kk)

((ok)) John said "thats what happens when dad dosent smoke"
she sighs "you go play ok" she said to john, she turned to ragnos "and you, have to sleep" she grabbed him and layed him down "sleep"

"i cannot sleep" he sits up
she pushes him down and sits on him facing forward, she looked at him, making sure he doesnt get up again "you must sleep please, i wont get off until you go to sleep"

"i cant aright...i just cant"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
((brb 10 20 min kk)

((ok)) John said "thats what happens when dad dosent smoke"
she sighs "you go play ok" she said to john, she turned to ragnos "and you, have to sleep" she grabbed him and layed him down "sleep"

she pushes him down and sits on him facing forward, she looked at him, making sure he doesnt get up again "you must sleep please, i wont get off until you go to sleep"

"tell me why then" she said looking at him "tell me please"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i dident have coffee or a cigar in ten days thats why"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:26 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she smiles "if i get you some coffee...will you go to sleep?" she asked looking at him "and if you dont, i will have to sit on you again" she smiled  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she smiles "if i get you some coffee...will you go to sleep?" she asked looking at him "and if you dont, i will have to sit on you again" she smiled

he gets up and said "ill be at the lake"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:29 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she stood up "just trying to help" she whispered, she turned and vanished, she appeared back with a cup of coffee "here" she said handing it to him, she turned and walked towards john  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she stood up "just trying to help" she whispered, she turned and vanished, she appeared back with a cup of coffee "here" she said handing it to him, she turned and walked towards john

ragnos walked out and john said "he said that because he went to smoke"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:35 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yea i figured that" she sighs and sits down "if only he would listen every once in a while" she shakes her head "sometimes i feel like i dont know him anymore"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yea i figured that" she sighs and sits down "if only he would listen every once in a while" she shakes her head "sometimes i feel like i dont know him anymore"

john:he has questions for the future  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:39 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yea i guess so" she yawns and lays down "come, its getting late, and you need to rest"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yea i guess so" she yawns and lays down "come, its getting late, and you need to rest"

john:do you have a question for me  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:46 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"as much as i like to ask, im going to have to say no, i dont want to know, whatever happens, happens" she sighs and closes her eyes  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"as much as i like to ask, im going to have to say no, i dont want to know, whatever happens, happens" she sighs and closes her eyes

John:you can ask me  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:02 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she sits up and looks at him "well....how are me and ragnos in the future?" she asked him "like do we fight alot, never talk......"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she sits up and looks at him "well....how are me and ragnos in the future?" she asked him "like do we fight alot, never talk......"

"dad and you always get along"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games