Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:35 pm
So I had an interesting day

I had my first class today at 8am, so I got up at 7:30 and just got dressed and went. I just wanted to get it done to come back and nap. So I went, class got out early, I got my books, and came back. I thought my next class was at 1:30, so I took a nap until 12:30. I got up, showered, shaved, got ready and left. I got there, there were people in the class. I thought maybe the last class hadn't got out yet. I checked...Turns out my class was at 12:30...So I missed the class, the first class of the semester. Oops ^^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:41 pm
Af Mas

I had my first class today at 8am, so I got up at 7:30 and just got dressed and went. I just wanted to get it done to come back and nap. So I went, class got out early, I got my books, and came back. I thought my next class was at 1:30, so I took a nap until 12:30. I got up, showered, shaved, got ready and left. I got there, there were people in the class. I thought maybe the last class hadn't got out yet. I checked...Turns out my class was at 12:30...So I missed the class, the first class of the semester. Oops ^^;;

Pfft, better than me. I missed the whole first day of the semester. Luckily, I only had two classes that day and one had been cancelled. But, I've missed a lot of class already because I sleep in a lot.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:43 pm
Af Mas

Hey, don't sweat it. First day of any semester I've had has always been the same. Instructor hands out syllabus, instructor goes over syllabus, instructor discusses other things to fill up time.

Only a handful of instructors I've had made me do homework right off the bat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:45 pm
It's only the first class, so you shouldn't miss much anyway, it's just embarrassing. ^^;  

Eddily

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:48 pm
The one class I take next semester doesn't start untill the 4th ^^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:51 pm
FogSage
Af Mas

Hey, don't sweat it. First day of any semester I've had has always been the same. Instructor hands out syllabus, instructor goes over syllabus, instructor discusses other things to fill up time.

Only a handful of instructors I've had made me do homework right off the bat.

Oh, I've had to before. It was an english class, so I probably have to read something...

And it IS embarassing ^^;; I've heard the English department here is notorious for being nasty to ********  

Af Mas

Wyrm_Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:58 pm
I wouldn't swett it Affy! If it makes you feel any better I left 45 minuts early for my Psych class ((AHHH! I HATE BEING UP AT 6:30 IN THE MORNING!)) yet traffic was so bad I was an hour late and walked in with 15 minuts to go . . . that and i had a cup of coffee and a donut in my hands without saying a word to the teacher blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:38 am
Well, shortly I'll be getting on the plane for my flight home.

The funeral was like the last one I went to, but slightly longer, not that I mind. I cried a lot, but it's over now.

I'm having to go into university tomorrow since my photocopy of my birth certificate wasn't certified by the police. Also I'll pick up my student ID. I'll post more later, I've got to go now.  

Crenn

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:26 am
http://sapphydracases.deviantart.com/journal/11542602/#comments This girl fails at life, I swear to god. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:18 am
Gah, my eyes......

That picture of Axel needs to be burned. It's a work of the devil, I tell you. IT'S THE SPAWN OF SATAN!  

FogSage

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:20 am
FogSage
Gah, my eyes......

That picture of Axel needs to be burned. It's a work of the devil, I tell you. IT'S THE SPAWN OF SATAN!
LOL XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:26 am
Leyla Giselle
FogSage
Gah, my eyes......

LOL XD

It is! Srsly.

Not only is it poorly drawn, it is a major turn off for me. Yaoi my a**! You want yaoi, I'll SHOW you some yaoi. In fact, I will, after I get home this afternoon. Jeez.

Honestly. What she has is neon-shaded, third-grade s**t. It makes my eyes burn. Axel's not that buff either. razz  

FogSage

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:36 am
FogSage
Leyla Giselle
FogSage
Gah, my eyes......

LOL XD

It is! Srsly.

Not only is it poorly drawn, it is a major turn off for me. Yaoi my a**! You want yaoi, I'll SHOW you some yaoi. In fact, I will, after I get home this afternoon. Jeez.

Honestly. What she has is neon-shaded, third-grade s**t. It makes my eyes burn. Axel's not that buff either. razz
The worst part is that she told this artist http://misstina.deviantart.com/ that she was better than her  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:50 am
Leyla Giselle
FogSage
Leyla Giselle
FogSage
Gah, my eyes......

LOL XD

It is! Srsly.

The worst part is that she told this artist http://misstina.deviantart.com/ that she was better than her

Damn...will she never give up? The way she goes on about it, you'd think she's the best artist in the universe or something...  

Davin_Nightwind

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games