Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:41 pm
"....seriously guys? Seriously? Sub and I spilled our guts. Seriously. Sol, how about you since you seem to be the most adamant about it. Give us some idea as to why Blizzard knocked the hell out of you when the two of you met." she cracked. Though incidentally, while she knew the reasoning, she wanted to see what brought about the reasoning.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:52 pm
Lykas sighed inwardly. Maybe he'd get out of sharing his story if everyone else ended up telling a more interesting one. It's not like he really had much to tell, anyway, right? At least, for now. Maybe later on in his life, he might but........He didn't want to consider leading a life like Freth or Sub had at this point.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:51 am
"Maybe after I finish off this thing I'll be up to joining in share time," Night said lifting the nearly empty bottle, "Though, isn't like most of you don't already know at least the basics of my past. Or at least how I got to be like this..."

Eve, meanwhile, glanced up and gave Freth a small shrug, "There's not much to tell about me. Compared to you lot, I had it pretty easy."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:53 am
"It sounds like... Blizzard wears his heart on his sleeve. He just... doesn't go showing it off to everybody." is what Keiko would have said if she were still in the kitchen. But that's not the case, here.

Requiem of Whyspers
Keiko would be the first in a long time to find Al to be "cute". The 31 year old hadn't been referred to by such a descriptor since he had been in his teens. Handsome had been more recent, yes, but most couldn't get past his stutter. It was often present and most often showed itself in the presence of several people.

Following the girl behind the waterfall with Tweety in front of him, he gawked at the door. "How long has this been here?"
"I'm... not sure," she confessed. "I haven't been in this team for very long."

With the door opened, Keiko would lead Al right into the kitchen. With all the people that were in there. "Oh... I forgot. Hi, everybody."

"Don't worry, they're very nice, I promise," Keiko added in a whisper to Al before leading him into the room.

~*~

A smirk crossed my face as Jack continued his charming spree on Sneasel, completely ignoring Nova in the process. Sneasel, however, took the pink hearts as a complement and kept on singing, showing Jack and Titan the marvels of her voice. In a way, it was a shame that all they heard was ear-splitting noise, but their defenses wouldn't drop if if wasn't like that.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:05 am
TerashiLeonGoken
"I'm... not sure," she confessed. "I haven't been in this team for very long."

With the door opened, Keiko would lead Al right into the kitchen. With all the people that were in there. "Oh... I forgot. Hi, everybody."

"Don't worry, they're very nice, I promise," Keiko added in a whisper to Al before leading him into the room.

"T-team?" Al asked as he was led inside. Was this where those hooligans that had invaded his base the other day had come from?

Being led into a kitchen, he swallowed hard at the sudden increase in the local population. He'd just gone from the presence of one human to being surrounded by half a dozen more. "P-p-people......" He whimpered as he tried to walk past them all while looking as innocent and harmless as possible. And were these.....hybrids...in this group?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:43 pm
Pyro_gigas

"Alright, let's do it," Night said to Maia, turning back to Lairon. "Yo Lairon, pop that sucker on your back and wear him like a backpack." Lairon glanced back quizically at Night, who waved his hand forward as if to say "go on." Caving in, Lairon finally complied. Sticking its head in the ground under Jack, Lairon would pull it out and send Jack flying through the air. When Jack landed, he would be standing on top of Lairon, who was fighting off the screech all the while. "Harden," Night commanded, seeing as how screech was drastically lowering Lairon's defense. That, and Lairon had to guard against Nova's minimal damaging attacks.

Tesei_Utakata

TerashiLeonGoken

Night The Zombie Fanatic

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:50 pm
Blizzard120
"....seriously guys? Seriously? Sub and I spilled our guts. Seriously. Sol, how about you since you seem to be the most adamant about it. Give us some idea as to why Blizzard knocked the hell out of you when the two of you met." she cracked. Though incidentally, while she knew the reasoning, she wanted to see what brought about the reasoning.
"I concur." Sub said after Freth. "Like the ice lady said, if we can sling our guts onto the table then you guys can too." He insisted.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:55 pm
Nova turned to the Lairon again, a deep sounding growl emanating from her throat. Her wingbeats sped up in time with it until it turned into a loud buzz. This buzz was aimed towards Lairon, but not directly for the behemoth. It was aimed at it's human shield, the Wynaut.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:00 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
"I concur." Sub said after Freth. "Like the ice lady said, if we can sling our guts onto the table then you guys can too." He insisted.

Lykas grunted. "While my life up til now has sucked in many ways, I don't think It comes close to comparing to you guys stories." He admitted with a small laugh. "You guys have justified reasons for being the people you are today. Me? No....I don't have any real reason for who I am." He explained. It was true. If they really wanted to know, he'd tell but it was true there wasn't much to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:29 pm
Finn didn't resist the Lairon. He just flopped onto the pokemon's back and laid there. He was surprised, but moving was still too much effort. The Lairon was a bit uncomfortable to lay on, but it wasn't anything so disturbing that it would make Jack move. Nope. So, when that Bug Buzz came a-lookin fer some tasty Lairon, it would be met with a notahuman shield! Wynaut took the hit, but instantly flashed bright pink! The sound waves bunched up on him, and were fired back at Nova, their power doubled! Ohbaby, it was Jack's oh so famous Mirror coat!  

Otternavy

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:00 pm
"Alright fine, whatever," Night said, tossing her now empty bottle onto the table, "Suppose I can join in the share time. As some of you may or may not know, I grew up in Goldenrod. Though, to be a little more specific, I guess you could say I grew up in 'high class' Goldenrod. Mama was a lawyer, DA of Goldenrod, Dad a doctor, heart surgeon. So, yeah. We had money, lots of it. I could have anything money could buy."

She went to the fridge once again and pulled out another bottle of the alcohol and tipped it back for a long drink before continuing, "Which was problem. I could have anything, except for the things I really wanted. Attention, friends, for my parents to just notice me. The only friends I really had growing up were Heru and Aetna, I mean sure, there was the other rich snob's children I was forced to spend time with when they got together for their parties and whatnot, but I never liked them and I'm sure they felt the same about me. I was pretty much alone for most of my childhood. My parents were always too busy for me, to them I was little more than a piece of eye candy to show off to their friends at the country club.

"After some time, I finally realized that no matter what I did, I'd never gain Mommy and Daddy's approval. Hell, I'd built my first apricorn pokeball at the age of eight and all I got for it was an absentminded 'good job' and a pat on the head. That, I think, was the big turning point in my attitude. I stopped trying to be the 'good child' and started doing things I knew would get me in trouble, just to test how they'd react. And I definitely got the results I wanted.

"First thing I did, was set fire to my mother's $400 drapes. She was beyond pissed and I was 'grounded' for a month. Not that a simple grounding would have stopped me. I was constantly sneaking out just to find more trouble to get into. Not that I was trying to get caught in all this, that'd just be stupid. I had just long since figured that if those two didn't notice me when I was being good, they wouldn't notice if I wasn't being good. It'd just be as though I wasn't there.

"I eventually found myself spending more and more time on the streets of Goldenrod. Even went so far as to make an actual friend, Alex. One that didn't just spend time with me because his parents made him do so. In fact, for the longest time, he never knew anything of my parents. Which made him easy to impress when I brought random things he and his buddies needed with no explanation as to how I got them. Just let them all assume I'd stolen them. It was too easy, all I had to do was ask daddy for a little cash here, a little there, then go to mommy and do the same thing. They'd fork over the money without question and I was off to buy crap. Or, rather, pay a homeless man to buy it for me as most of the stuff I needed I was way too young to buy. Mostly knives and such as not even a homeless man would be able to buy a gun easily, and of course alcohol and cigarettes.

"Eventually, with the stuff I got for us, me and Alex were able to form our own gang and even formed a nice size territory out of it. For two years we ruled, increasing the size of our gang, furthering our territory. Ale and Al, we were unstoppable. Then crap hit the fan. The moment we had gotten arrested, well, you can only guess who had been called. Once Al found out, well, it was all over then. Guess he felt betrayed or something. Can't really say I blame him, kept a lot of s**t from him and the others. But, having the DA as your mother, well. There was no walking away from something like that.

"Anyways, Mom and Dad were pissed, I had already expected that, but I kind of figured they'd pull the same thing they had every other time I'd gotten in trouble. Scold me and ground me for x number of months. This time, though was different....they refused to pay for a lawyer to help my case. Which meant I was stuck with a pretty shitty one I'm sure was fresh out of law school, Mom played the prosecutor and I was sentenced to two years in Juvie. Which was eventually changed to three years after all the fights I got into.

"When I finally got out, of course my parents were nowhere to be seen. Had to walk/hitchhike home, where I found all my stuff gone. Stored away in some rental warehouse my parents bought and my room turned into office space. Heru and Aetna were left with a nearby couple who owned a daycare center for pokemon. After grabbing whatever I could fit into a small backpack and getting my pokemon from the daycare, I took off, intent on finding Al and the gang and seeing if they'd take me back in. Or at least give me a place to stay until I could figure something out. It was pretty clear to me that parents no longer wanted me around. That....didn't go over so well.

Apparently, Al, or Big Al as he was being called then, hadn't quite gotten over my 'betrayal'. Nor had the rest of the gang. Though, I'll admit, it was sort of my fault we were caught in the first place. I'd gotten cocky, wasn't paying attention and tripped the alarm. That probably could have been excused had they not found out my mother was the prosecuting lawyer and was the one to put most of us in juvie. Probably thought I'd purposefully set the whole thing up.

"You can only guess what happened next. Big Al wanted revenge. So he, and the rest of the gang, what was left of them anyway, took it. I was very quickly surrounded and, well, it wasn't pretty. I was held down, unable to defend myself, while some simply punched and kicked me repeatedly, breaking a few ribs along the way. Others, well...I'd rather not get into that. Finally, once everyone had their turn, Big Al stepped in. By this time, I was too bruised and broken to need to be held down anymore. It wasn't needed, though. All he did was look down at me, smile, then spit in my face before leading the others away and leaving me lying in the alley.

"Guess I was kind of lucky he didn't steal anything. Especially my pokeballs. Don't know what I'd do if I lost either Heru or Aetna at that time. They were all I had left. Course, he was probably too afraid of what Heru might do to him if he tried letting her out. Anyways, it took me a while but I was eventually able to pick myself up and get to an ER. Never reported the assault, though. Just gave them the same bullshit story everyone does and said I fell down a flight of stairs. The nurse obviously didn't believe me, but didn't press the matter. Got my treatment and some killer pain medication then told them to send the bill to my parents.

"It's pretty much history after that point. Wandered around for a bit, caught a few more pokemon, stole some things here and there, though that was mostly for survival, really, I wasn't about to touch my parents' money. Really started making a name for myself again, though. Eventually, I ran across you lot and most of you know the rest. Though, I guess to fill in the new folks I can give the shortened version to that. Joined the group, went to a hybrid region, got caught up with a big fire baddie who fused my body with that of my Ninetales, Aetna, and boom. Instant Hybrid."

The girl looked back down at her second bottle, this one nearing empty, before giving a small shrug and quickly downing the rest of it, "So, who else wishes to join in story-time."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:02 pm
Seeing the attack coming, Lairon was prepared for impact, but the Mirror Coat stopped it prematurely and sent it. Looks like they would have to worry about Nova. However, there was stilll the problem of Sneasel. Well, as long as they had the harden..."Takedown," Larry called out. Racing forward, Lairon would attempt to slam Sneasel.  

Night The Zombie Fanatic

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:35 pm
The reflected Bug Buzz rattled Nova's ears, making her even more enraged. Drawing her six wings back, Nova aimed for Jack. Bringing all six forward in unison to fire, Nova shot off a Hurricane at the little creature. He was getting off the Lairon whether he liked it or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:49 pm
With Wynaut throw off of Lairon, the opportune moment presented itself. This is why I was okay with it spamming Charm; try as it might, that move does not lower Special Attack.

"Dark Pulse!"

Sneasel spat out a wave of dark energy, directed at the Wynaut. Due to this, she would not be able to dodge Titan. But the Lairon's speed was low enough to give Sneasel plenty of time to aim before unleashing the move. Good thing she hadn't taken many attacks before now, though how many more she could take was questionable, given how little she'd battled prior to me catching her.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:35 pm
There came a knocking at the front doors of the Snagem headquarters, and a curious "Helloooooo~?" in a voice familiar to, perhaps, no one. Whoever did answer would find a Furret hybrid, somewhere in his twenties, playing at trying to see through the door with quantum probability.

He was about seventeen trillion years too early for that, at least.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games