Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nozomi-chan!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:58 pm
hello!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:01 pm
*smacks her computer with the blunt side of her folded shurkien* STOP THAT!! >< *twitch* scream  

Camui
Crew

Beh Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:01 pm
Phoenix321
hello!

n_n Hello, hello. What's up?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:04 pm
Camui
*smacks her computer with the blunt side of her folded shurkien* STOP THAT!! >< *twitch* scream

Dx Aw man..  

Beh Bear

Nozomi-chan!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:04 pm
Beh Bear
Phoenix321
hello!

nothing out of the ordinary... you?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:05 pm
Beh Bear
Camui

Dx Aw man..

*sniffles* my comp hates me, i swear.... ><

and, hiya, phoenix! ^^

And, i have class tomorrow... *whines in really high pitch*  

Camui
Crew

Beh Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:06 pm
Phoenix321
Beh Bear
Phoenix321
hello!

crying Doing my younger sister's homework..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:08 pm
Camui

and, hiya, phoenix! ^^

sad  

Beh Bear

Nozomi-chan!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:10 pm
Beh Bear
Phoenix321
Beh Bear
Phoenix321
hello!

crying Doing my younger sister's homework..

cool... I guess. Although I'm not sure what to think of that... lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:12 pm
Camui
Beh Bear
Camui

Dx Aw man..

and, hiya, phoenix! ^^

Hello!
Yeah I have class too... it sucks because I have to do my home work but I'm too weak to do it... sad  

Nozomi-chan!

Beh Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:20 pm
D: Gaia ate my post.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:20 pm
Phoenix-san ~ oo awww! I'm sorry... How come you're too weak to do it? Curious, but, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. ^^

Bear-san ~ Oo... your.. sister's homework? *blinks* oo... anooooo.. forgive me, but.. isn't your sister supposed to do her homework? ^^:;

And Jyabil-san ~ congrats on becoming a mod! ^^  

Camui
Crew

Beh Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:24 pm
Camui
Phoenix-san ~ oo awww! I'm sorry... How come you're too weak to do it? Curious, but, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. ^^

Bear-san ~ Oo... your.. sister's homework? *blinks* oo... anooooo.. forgive me, but.. isn't your sister supposed to do her homework? ^^:;

Yep, but she doesn't understand it. She kept bugging me so I decided to just do it for her. Usually, my mom does her homework for her. = =; It makes me wonder how she's going to survive high school.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:30 pm
Camui

I'm too weak because I haven't eaten anything yet... my mom's making curry! But I have to wait... and helping making the curry is very enervating.  

Nozomi-chan!

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:31 pm
Beh Bear
Camui

Yep, but she doesn't understand it. She kept bugging me so I decided to just do it for her. Usually, my mom does her homework for her. = =; It makes me wonder how she's going to survive high school.

Haii.. ^^;; High schools a lot harder... *thinks about her coming SATs* gonk

I, myself, never understood my homework in Grade school much, but, Jr. High, surprisingly, i understood it. I don't have the gift of a sibling though, so, she's lucky to have you help her. ^^ Buuuttt.. just a suggestion, but, maybe you should rather let her do the homework, then have you check it and help her correct any mistakes? That's how i had to do it with my parents.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games