Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:56 pm
God of Forbidden Light
Dammie-kins
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Geez you guys! Don't start with this s**t again. sweatdrop

It never ends actually kylie. Just quiet hostilities instead of outright fights

@forbidden

So you say your are the analytical science satanist?
The satanist that have spurred god for being un-able to prove his existence then?

Are you the quiet man in the back who won't stand for his beliefs who gave them up hmm?

I stand for my believes. You should know that. And when I do. I make sure it gets out.
It does not prove god is not proving himself. It shows and proves how the bible is full of s**t. How the religion itself is aswell. There is no "God".
Hell I believed it was while during my time as an Athiest. When I read what I did, I knew, knew, it was exactly what I was looking for. Hell most Atheiest are Satanists without knowing it.

i actually agree with you on that  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:57 pm
So is it a quick fix then? Living for the next thing you can do for your dark lord?

Maybe the fact that religion is beyond you mate. You can only save those who want to be.

@Ron

Maybe science and technology work to disprove his existence but I will not lose any faith over people who put faith in machines rather than an all knowing power.  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:58 pm
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201
Dammie-kins
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Geez you guys! Don't start with this s**t again. sweatdrop

It never ends actually kylie. Just quiet hostilities instead of outright fights

@forbidden

So you say your are the analytical science satanist?
The satanist that have spurred god for being un-able to prove his existence then?

Are you the quiet man in the back who won't stand for his beliefs who gave them up hmm?

well, science and technology beats all religion. you lose.

You don't know anything about Satanism either =P

i'm not saying about knowing satanism. you're just admitting science and tech beats both.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:01 pm
Dammie-kins
So is it a quick fix then? Living for the next thing you can do for your dark lord?

Maybe the fact that religion is beyond you mate. You can only save those who want to be.

@Ron

Maybe science and technology work to disprove his existence but I will not lose any faith over people who put faith in machines rather than an all knowing power.

should i put buddhism into this argument as well?  

Ronzalpha201

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:03 pm
Dammie-kins

As I JUST SAID. There is not "Dark Lord". It's about self worship. And how your religion and all others, are full of s**t. And I can prove this. But knowing you, you won't listen. If you want me to tell, I'll tell later. I'm going to the skatepark.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:04 pm
Later~

Maybe at your skate park they actually skate. The skate park has digressed from actually skating to just standing around and doing assorted drugs.

@ron

That is a totally different stories and I'll respect the fact that they believe in something.  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:08 pm
Dammie-kins
Later~

Maybe at your skate park they actually skate. The skate park has digressed from actually skating to just standing around and doing assorted drugs.

@ron

That is a totally different stories and I'll respect the fact that they believe in something.

O.o

remember. just release the anger off of your keyboard. just release it. if it breaks, go to a nearby computer store for some more.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:08 pm
*sighs* you know what you guys....maybe its not about what right and whats true and what's a lie...its about having something to believe in that keeps you going...that motivates you to be a better person. Geez...  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:11 pm
o.o I'm lost. Fill me in?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:12 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
*sighs* you know what you guys....maybe its not about what right and whats true and what's a lie...its about having something to believe in that keeps you going...that motivates you to be a better person. Geez...

just let them. it's the raging hormones... xd xd xd xd xp xp xp xp
well, at least their hormones stopped.  

Ronzalpha201

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:13 pm
We probably won't

My eternal grudge against self worshiping has ebbed a bit because I blew off some steam on that topic.

Welcome back sandcastle (Trying to change the mood)

If you wish to continue the subject continue it in pm's  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:16 pm
Dammie-kins
We probably won't

My eternal grudge against self worshiping has ebbed a bit because I blew off some steam on that topic.

Welcome back sandcastle (Trying to change the mood)

If you wish to continue the subject continue it in pm's

Good to be back. *uses magic to change the mood*  

SandcastleBuilder

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:17 pm
i'm sorry. if you were using ice magic, my flame swords kinda melted it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:17 pm
Fentindendo~

Thank you

8/10

I think it would do better without the wind  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:19 pm
Dammie-kins
Fentindendo~

Thank you

8/10

I think it would do better without the wind

yes, my post beats yours for once

Dial-up: "IN YOUR FACE, DSL!!!"  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games