Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:07 pm
((lolz how can u eat so much? i barely am able to eat one bag of ramen XP))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:09 pm
(My mouth is watering now...need...food...starving...)

Kratos entered an inn, looking very odd with two people draped over his shoulder. He looked at the innkeeper, "Three rooms...make that two..." The man nodded as he handed him the keys and kratos put a pund of gold on the counter, watching the man greedily take it. He walked upstairs and set them in different rooms as he went back downstairs and outside, sitting on the wooden steps gazing up at the night sky.  

irishdawg69

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:09 pm
((im anerectsic so i try not to eat but then end up binging like this ... i actually cant finish it im almost done though i think i might puke...))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:11 pm
Kaine felt himself being put in the bed and said acidently "no mama i dont wanna ride the pony..." (roflmao rofl )  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:11 pm
((lolz wow, i know if i ate all that id puke XP))

she groans and curls up, she felt herself pulse but didnt know why, she shivers feeling something close, but didnt know what

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:14 pm
((omg now it hurts when i laugh... and that pony thing is so funny i can barely breathe... it hurts so much...still laughing rofl ))  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:17 pm
(If I ate that much I'd find myself full...then hungry again an hour later....not fat just don't get to eat good food that much....)

Kratos stretched his back as he laid down on the steps. "Well this won't be a bad plce to sleep."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:19 pm
(lolz XDD i cant eat that much or else id get sick XP and i hate feeling sick)

she rolls over and falls off the bed, she stands up then walks to the window "oh i dont feel so good" she opened it then saw kratos down there laying down, she sighs and turns them both to wind, she switches with him, now he was in her room and she was on the steps, she stands up and starts to walk around, thinking

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:23 pm
Kratos felt the wind as he appeared in the bedroom, well at least I'll have a soft...ugh. At least let me land on the bed... He had his hands on his head for the dizziness and hurt his back as he landed on the wooden floor. "ugh..." He got up and walked outside, sitting back on the steps. "Warn me before you are gonna do th--just don't do that."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:25 pm
"why dont you ever stay in one place?" she asked looking at him "now when i send you back, stay" she made it take him quickly and drop him on the bed so he doesnt feel dizzy, she turns and kicks a rock  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:28 pm
"Because I don't want to." He said as he quickly returned. "Now I can leave you alone, but I am not sleeping there. So if you want me to leave.." he let his voice trail as he started down the wooden stairs  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:30 pm
she laughs "sorry, dont want you sleeping out here" she shruggs "nah you can stay if you want" she sits on the steps and looks out  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:36 pm
He shrugged, "I can't sleep unless I can see the sky..." he stopped talking as he laid down and stared up at the stars.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:37 pm
Kaine gets up and looks out the window seeing her outside he opens the window and shouts "hey you can come in my room if your cold marshmallow, by the way where are we?"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:38 pm
she looks up hearing him "umm...." she thinks "not to far from where we first were" she looks at kratos "thats well..never heard anyone say that before" she smiles "i guess ill see you in the morning" she patts his shoulder and stands up "im coming" she yelled walking back inside and to his room  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games