Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:26 pm
The battle started, Jester parrying on both sides against Vergil's katana and Dante's blade. They were in constant stalemate, a rotating cloud of blades in an endless dance.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:15 am
kitty let out an inhuman roar. Dante looked and that gave her the chance to knock him out for a while. she had a large twisted grin across her face.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:07 pm
Blades continued to fly in a flurry as Jester and Vergil faced off one-on-one. Sparks flew every which way, and blades heated to become white-hot. Each man swung their weapon at lightning speeds, visible to the human eye only as a glowing orb of siver crescents.

"You bear my father's weapon well."

"I see you've taken care of Yamato."

Both backflipped, and rushed towards each other. The blades met in a deadly embrace, both shattering into millions of shards with a loud PA-TING! Jester returned to normal, the object of his power destroyed. Seeing his opportunity, Vergil picked up a large shard of Yamato and slashed Jester across the chest. Jester kneeled, holding his gut, confetti spilling between his fingers. "I feel... cold..." He coughed up more confetti. "Turn down... the AC..." More confetti coughed up.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:16 pm
kitty stopped and ran over. she nudged him. she started becoming human agin. ''you ok?'' she asked.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:20 pm
(say kitty r u a fan of fantasy si fi action books)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:21 pm
Megamanexe709
(say kitty r u a fan of fantasy si fi action books)
(a bit why?)  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:27 pm
He pointed in a direction. "Look..." he said, weakly. When she did, he gave a weak giggle. "Made... made ya look..." He wheezed, bringing up more confetti. Vergil, seeing his enemy was defeated, walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:35 pm
''i'm gonna kill him.'' kitty said. she reached for a fragment of spada's blade. she picked it up and looked at her reflection. it was fillied with hatred. she then realised what she had to do. she thought hard about the blade as one piece and slowly a blood red aura came from all the fragments on the floo rgardless of their blade. she thought and than let ot an anguish filled cry. the blades fragments flew at her. there was a flash of light and the blade was renewed. she felt it give of a strange aura. she smiled. she spoke softly to the blade as if to a lover. it glowed brightly. the blood red aura grew until the blade seemed to be on fire. she pointed it at jester and it flashed. '' i have taken the damage these blades caused you to my own body. i will be okay. i'm going to go destroy both vergil and dante. i'm meant to do this, it some how ties in with who i am and was.'' she said.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:38 pm
Jester raised his hand as if to tell her to wait, but then passed out. The mental pain was as strong as the physical, and he could bear it no longer.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:02 pm
(cus i have made a fantasy si fi action book and i want people to read it) smile  

Megamanexe709

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:58 am
Mobius Nightshade
Jester raised his hand as if to tell her to wait, but then passed out. The mental pain was as strong as the physical, and he could bear it no longer.
kitty bent down to him. ''what, i know you can find the strength to tell me.'' kitty said. she kissed his forehead.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:59 am
Megamanexe709
(cus i have made a fantasy si fi action book and i want people to read it) smile
(oh ok, i might read it i'm writhing or should i say rewriting some books by darren shan)  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:33 pm
He was breathing. That's all he was doing, but at least he was alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:32 pm
werekitty1
Megamanexe709
(oh ok, i might read it i'm writhing or should i say rewriting some books by darren shan)

(cool but i cant send u a pm u r set to privet or something) neutral  

Megamanexe709

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:05 pm
kitty knelt next to him so she could find out what he had to say. vergil was looking at her. he didn't dare attack her in case she was out with Dante.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games