Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:55 am

he laughed, "don't you get it yet? I don't hold her here! she could get up and leave any time! she stays here because she wants to!!!!!"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:58 am

''so.....why does she want to be here when it is causing other grief her not being there. if she doesn't leave i may as well stay her to,i need to find someone who i can talk to who won't run away and some one as charming as you hades is perfect'' kitty said.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:59 am

The chains still pulled, and were actually managing to pull her a fair distance. "Then how come she moves, Hades? How come the chains can bind her? She is unsure of what she wants! In her heart, she loves me as much as I love her, and wants to stay with me! In her mind, she wants to punish herself by staying with you! Until she can get the two to agree, she is not completely yours! Reminds you of Persephone, doesn't it?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:07 pm

"yes, qhite right."

she looked up at him, "Hades didn't make these, I did!" she would die inside now......she had to for him..."Listen, Zaizen. I DON'T LOVE YOU!" she said each word with a stabbing amount of hatred, "In fact, I don't think I ever realy did, I do thank you though. At least my urges where saticfied for a while.......but the truth is..." she braced herself for her words. "The real truth is, I want a man.....not a boy. Your just to soft for me." she could feal her voice crack so she stopped talking, she didn't let one bit of emotion in her face.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:51 am

"Hm? Hades? I remember Sora talking about him..."Minaki said and disappeared in a whirl of wind. She toke out to Fans,One black and The other one blood red. She was listening to them from a corner.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:22 pm

(ouch!...thats got to be in my top 10 meanest post i've ever made in this guild...)

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:40 pm

(lol)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:26 pm

The Keyblade's glow became brighter. Tears flowed from Zaizen's eyes without end. The tidal foam engraved in the blade appeared to be moving, and the tears seemed to flow into the blade. The Gatekeeper disappeared, sensing a danger even he could not manage to defy.

"Zatchin... this blade is the embodiement of my sorrow... My pain... My anguish... Your words hurt me deeply... But it gives me strength. This place is not right... Its existence has warped your mind... You see it as a way out... This is not you. So go ahead... Cast your slings and arrows into my soul. It shall give me the power to destroy this place and all of us with it... All shall be swept away in a tide of tears... We shall start anew, in the next world... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"
He raised the blade skyward, and a pulsing beam of blue shot up. The entire ceiling started to crack and crumble... The place shook with the mere power of the blast. The excess energy was coming off of Zaizen in waves, repelling anyone or anything trying to get close. Water started to fall in droplets, even with the cave roof being there.

It was raining tears.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:21 am

''hmmm, i guess now i know who i am i'll go back to the world that never was and run the organization. i am so alone, maybe i will save them both for i am the one who creates the nobodies, i am the heart, i kitty and my blade eclipse.'' kitty said at an audible volume.

axel started at kitty adoringly. he remembered her so well, the fire that burnt deep with in her had been extinguished once by Xemnas making her human again, but now it burnt brighter than ever.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:20 am

she was beside him, "Zaizen, let me go..." there was pain in her voise, she tryed to fight herself but she couldn't. She gently kissed him, at once there where fire-works at his touch. She went to put her hands on his face when there was a 'clank' sound. She let go of his lips and sighed, looking down and the chains around her wrist, they had prevented her from holding her love. "Maybe this is how its ment to be. We can love, and lust for one another, but its not ment to be. Please Zaizen! please. Don't say you love me, I'll surly die inside if I hear it again. Please, say nomore words to me. This is my last request....'

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:34 am

kitty turned unhappy as a nobody could be. her keyblade eclipse was urging her to free them both from the torment and make them equal, but she knew she should wait until they asked her,after all she is the heart and the heart never lies. she walked off holding Axel's hand into the world that never was.

axel understood kitty was in deep emotional pain and was ready to help her.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:51 pm

((( its so sad.....*crying*)))

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:35 pm

He merely kept blasting at the roof. Chunks of it were coming down at an alarming rate, and if this kept up there'd be no underworld at all... "I LOVE YOU, AND I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU!!!"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:00 am

(who?)

kitty was now sat down and had her keyblade by her side. she would usually be having fun now, but she wasn't. instead she was sat at a table with axel staring at her.

Axel was silently adoring her.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:01 pm

she looked as if she was in pain, "PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT!!! I CAN'T BARE IT!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games