Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:06 am
I'll take the last available letter for 15k. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:46 pm
done, all out  

Rainey_angel81

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:34 pm
Ah, yes thought blush should be the next item to come from masquerade.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:49 pm
Selene Aries
I'm still kicking myself for not picking up one of those when they were so low because everyone thought they would stink. Now with the two toned hair and all the makeup poses even the later gens are insanely inflated. T__T  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:07 pm
Krissim Klaw
Selene Aries
I'm still kicking myself for not picking up one of those when they were so low because everyone thought they would stink. Now with the two toned hair and all the makeup poses even the later gens are insanely inflated. T__T

Kriss - I don't know what the lowest price was, but I admit that I don't like the Masquerade, so I will sell one to you for however much you want to pay  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:19 pm
Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw
Selene Aries

Kriss - I don't know what the lowest price was, but I admit that I don't like the Masquerade, so I will sell one to you for however much you want to pay
Awe really, thank you so much. And the first gens were like 70k-80k before it evolved and I would be more than willing to pay around that price to get one now. heart  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:20 pm
it is a first generation item  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:27 pm
Once again thank you so much. I have been waiting for makeup like this forever from Gaia. We desperately needed more ways to add touches of color around the avi's face. heart  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:56 pm
The first masquerade was horrible. xd But after its first evolution I knew it would be one to turn into a real jewel.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:40 pm
I'm somewhat kicking myself for not waiting to sell mine for 400k a while back... But I'm still happy I got my infernal spirit.

If I really want the masqurade again, I'll probably have enough money for a lower gen. If I wanted it, it'd be just for the poses so I wouldn't care about generation differences.

I do find it somewhat funny though on how the price has gone. Earlier it was like 100k, then it shot up to 400k when hair was tacked on, and then it went down to 250k when it was makeup again. xd

If I had the money, I'd invest in it again. But I'd have work a ton to get the kind of money to afford a fourth evolving item. That just ain' happening. I'm lucky I managed 3. eek Seriously, I'm happy and surprised I could even have three.

...Well, outside of the cheapie 1k or lower evolving items. Those I don't count. razz  

Garek Maxwell

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:49 pm
Part of the reason the price jumped so high on the 1st was first off the first couple of poses looked hideous so everyone was expecting the item to flop, and second it surprised everyone when it abruptly evolved after only one week prior to being released. Everyone had been waiting for makeup so it jumped. Then it had the two toned hair which Gaian's have also been petitioning for years. No one could believe it topped itself after the makeup. It's no surprise this time it finally lost a bit of the hype since the blush is subtle and a lot of people arn't crazy about noses.

I also don't care about what gens most evo's are now a days. Only nice thing about 1st gens is its more exciting since you get all the new poses as they are released and will have it fully evolved and unlocked fastest. If the Masquerade has another huge price jump though, or when it finishes evolving I'll probably trade this one so I can get 3-4 lower gen masquerades for the same price. Because the poses are more like accents I can easily see myself wanting to equip 2-4 different poses at the same time. heart

Lately it seems like I do this with a lot of my evo items as far as trading 1st gens for multiple lower gens. Only way I would have a chance at being able to afford multiple evo items that I like. It does stink waiting for them to finish evolving though, especially when their is a later pose you really want to use but can't.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:39 pm
******** saw that a new item was in the Cash store, the Lonely Star. I went to the marketplace and searched for it, and thought I saw it was only about 1000g.

So I bought 12 of them.

Turns out I bought the wrong ******** item. Here I was, celebrating that I'd bought an item for 1000g each which would shoot up to at least 50k and I'd be flipping rich, and it turns out I bought some common item that has stayed around 1500 for months.

The only good thing about this is I can now sell them all for slightly more than they were worth, so I'll get a small profit.

All joy is gone. Now my life is only sorrow.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:08 pm
I think I have reached the point where I have to admit Gaia isn't much fun for me anymore. I always used to love collecting the items and playing with my avi, but now anytime anything I like comes out it costs well over 100k often more than a mil. I love the new Star Kitten, and think it would look beyond adorable on my other account. There was a time when an item like that would have costed you $2.50. Now they make the only way to buy it with cash a gamble rare enough that chances are even if you spent $250 you would not get it. Guess it is time for me to move on from this site. Most of my close Gaian friends have already seemed to move on, and if I can't even have fun dressing my avi anymore, what is the point?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 pm
awr. I'm sorry to hear that you may be leaving Kriss.  

Sadinda

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:26 am
Krissim Klaw
I think I have reached the point where I have to admit Gaia isn't much fun for me anymore. I always used to love collecting the items and playing with my avi, but now anytime anything I like comes out it costs well over 100k often more than a mil. I love the new Star Kitten, and think it would look beyond adorable on my other account. There was a time when an item like that would have costed you $2.50. Now they make the only way to buy it with cash a gamble rare enough that chances are even if you spent $250 you would not get it. Guess it is time for me to move on from this site. Most of my close Gaian friends have already seemed to move on, and if I can't even have fun dressing my avi anymore, what is the point?

It's too expensive nowadays to afford the items..They release too much cash shop items every week..Rarely do they release gold shop items..(not counting the special event things..)

There's several items I would like but can't afford as I have no real money and not enough gold to ever afford them..:/ It's getting to be not fun to dress up your avi anymore..  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff