Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Yuki jumed a little at first, but then she noticed what was going on and relaxed with a deep blush amongst her cheeks. She looked down at his solemn face and ran her fingers gently through his fingers.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:18 pm

Anki opened his eyes a little and rolled into Yuki's stomech by mistake"oops"Anki blushed a little as he rolled back over

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:20 pm

Yuki blushed a little more. "Its okay" she said, with a comforting smile.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:32 pm

"you look nice in the dim light"Anki said with a very sleepy smile

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:34 pm

Yuki blushed a little and smiled playfully, "how do i normally look?" she asked jokingly. She looekd at his sleepy expression and smiled gently once more. "And you look very nice when you're still tired" she said, though she felt like saying that he looked nice when in her lap, hell he looked nice when he was anywhere...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:41 pm

"no its... just that you look...uh...best in the dim light becuz its like your an angel from heaven"Anki said ready to pass out again

im not good with words just like everyone says ANki thought

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Yuki blushed even more. "t-thankyou" she stammered out. She smiled gently, and continued to run her fingers through his hair and her other hand was light draped over his chest relaxingly.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:01 pm

"I'm fine." She said quickly. "How are you?" Nemo asked Diva. She sensed that there might be something making her sad, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

TwilightKitten

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:11 pm

anki blushed lightly then fell asleep again
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:24 pm

"hm" She said softly, she slipped away from him, kissing his lips vvvveeeerrrryyyyy softly and then going into the main rom and painting the view from the window and painting couples outside near the cherry blossoms, and then painting Anki.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:32 pm

Anki awoke rubing his eyes and then going to the bathroom and took a shower thinking hard

Yeww i havent took a sshower in days Anki thought as he turned off the shower and then noticed there was no towles "Yuki"Anki shouted"I need a towel and can you get me some sweats and a t-shirt please"Anki shouted again
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Yuki blushed gently and grabbed a towel and a t-shirt and some sweats which smelled lightly like her even after being washed. She opened the door to the bathroom with her eyes clenched shut as she held them out.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:43 pm

Anki grabed the stuff and quickly dried off and put them on it was a little small but nothing to worry about"its ok im sensible"Anki said with the towel over his shoulders
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:57 pm

Yuki opened and blushed lightly. "Do they fit alright?" she asked him.

Rae-sempai

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:48 pm

TwilightKitten
"I'm fine." She said quickly. "How are you?" Nemo asked Diva. She sensed that there might be something making her sad, but she couldn't put her finger on it.
Im fine.She said smiling sadly looking outside.
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games