Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:52 pm
she laughed, " i'll be careful, i promise." she grinned as if she had the opposite in mind and then laughed again even harder.

"thanks." he smiled turning a little pink while taking her hand and kissed the tips of her fingers, being a little distracting himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:02 pm
Ben frowned.
"I don't like your tone, missy." he warned, his face darkening.

Erin turned a little red, barely noticeable under her dark skin.
"You're welcome." she said, chewing on her lower lip.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:12 pm
he smiled as he put her hand back on the steering wheel. "alright, i'll stop. i don't want us to run off the road cause i'm being mushy." he laughed slightly happy that he was able to do that rather than disgust her.

she widened her eyes into a innocent expression while pressing her cheek into her own shoulder, "oh not me." she smiled slightly and laughed. "you know i would never be that mean."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:23 pm
Erin shook her head.
"Oh, right." she breathed, turning even redder.

Ben scowled at her.
"God, you're adorable." he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:31 pm
he laughed slightly under his breath before turning tword the road. it had been quite a while. exactly how long he wasn't sure but it was getting dark.

she laughed bringing her knees up, squirming out of her seatbelt in one graceful motion and planted a kiss on his cheek. "one reason you love me." she grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:47 pm
Erin sighed wistfully.
"Shouldn't be too long now." she said, staring at the darkening road.

Ben snorted. "Well, I've more or less been FORCED to love you." he teased, tweaking her ear.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:57 pm
her jaw dropped as she fell back into her seat and crossed her arms pouting as she glared out the window. "thats not fair ben."

he smiled. "this should be interesting..."

((g2g be on tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:28 pm
Ben poked her side.
"Among other reasons, of course." he said, poking her again.

"You know, I've never actually been to a wedding." she stated, scratching her nose.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:40 am
he looked at her surprised, "really? i thought that with the whole imprinting thing you might have gone to at least one." to be honest he never had either. he avoided his sister's wedding just cause he hated her that much.

she turned to him, eyes narrowed, "you better." and then a small grin came to her face and slowly grew to a smile. she could't stay mad at him, even playing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:24 pm
Erin laughed and shook her head.
"Nope. Iggy imprinted first, but he hasn't gotten married yet. Then Ben, then Teresia, then me." she explained, winking at him.

Ben grinned, grabbing her wrist and pulling her close to him.
"Naturally. Do you want to hear why?" he asked, nudging her with his shoulder.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:11 am
she dropped her head onto his shoulder, "why?" she asked looking up at him with a smile.

"it's that rare? well then, i feel special." he laughed slightly. "Iggy?" he asked not knowing any of the regulars yet. after all he knew her, ben and Teresia so far. he only saw the others breifly in wolf form.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:58 pm
Ben smiled down at her and held up one finger.
"First. You're adorable when you're embarassed, blushing, flustered, et cetera." he said, winking.

"Iggy was the massive, black, disgruntled looking one. He imprinted on a nice girl, Avery, that lives outside the Rez. They'll have good-looking kids." she said matter-of-factly.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:36 am
he laughed at her frankness, "and let me guess she's the opposite of him though?" he asked. "and is it often on your mind who will make good looking kids?" he was curious about that one. at their age it wasn't exactly a normal thought.

Teresia rolled her eyes, "maybe i don't like this as much as i thought." she said athough it wasn't a sign to stop. she don't like her blushing being pinpointed as being cute though. it was sort of strange for someone who was supose to be stubborn and outspoken to be called cute for blushing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:04 pm
Erin snorted.
"No. I only say that because Iggy's pretty good-looking and Ave's flat-out self esteem-shattering gorgeous." she laughed.

Ben smirked.
"Oh, come on. Anything you do is cute." he laughed, stroking her hair lightly.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:18 pm
she rolled her eyes and couldn't help but laugh a little. "well i'm glad i'm amusing you at least."

Kael raised an eyebrow, "i can't say, never seen her but i'd doubt it." his version of gorgeous and what others may call that are often two different things. he was inching tword a question but he didn't want to shock her. "what about Ben and Teresia, or well, us for that matter?" he asked trying to sound casual.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff