Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:19 pm
Zach smiled weakly. "Our father..." His voice trailed off.

"Our father needs us."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:22 pm
Avill hugged Zach again. "When will you be back...." she said softly.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:28 pm
Zach glanced at Cathy, and she nodded. "Avill... Cathy and I agreed... Once we got back to America... She would dye her hair and we'd get married..." Tears clouded his vision.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:54 pm
Avill let go of him, She looked at him. A tear sliped down her face. "S-so... every time you said... that you would come back... you lied..." she said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:00 pm
Zach shook his head. "Me and Cathy just made this decison a little bit ago... I really did plan to come back before..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:04 pm
Avill punched Zach in the face, She turned and walked off in the other direction. She wiped away a few tears.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:22 pm
Zach hugged Catherine. "I'm sorry, Cathy, I can't do it! I can't leave her!"

Catherine hugged him. "Sh... It's okay... We can stay. Father deserves to rot in hell, anyways."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:35 pm
Avill walked out of the airport. She walked down the street, headed to the taskforce building.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:38 pm
Zach broke away from her. "You go back to America, Cathy. I stay here with Avill!" He ran off, leaving Cathy alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:42 pm
Avill contiued down the street, tears clouded her vision. How could she have fallen in love with creep like Zach, but no matter how she looked at it, she couldnt stop loving him.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:45 pm
Zach grabbed Avill's arm. "Avill... I'm sorry!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:51 pm
Avill looked at Zach, "You have nothing to be sorry about.. you picked Catherine over me... " she said. A tear sliped down, "Maybe it will be for the better, i mean... i came to Japan to work on the Kira case, and then i met you... " she said. "If you and Catherine are happy, it isnt my job to interfer with your happyness...." she said. She looked down, a few more tears fell down.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:55 pm
Zach shook his head. "Things got confusing... But now I can see my emotions clearly. Avill... Please, I love you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:00 pm
Name: Tim and Jim
Grade:nope...
Death Note: nope
Shinigami Eyes: no
Shinigami's Name:
Bio: Tim and Jim were at the same school as Avill... they were pretty close friends, Tim and Jim are always together(there not gay...), you never see one without the other... both are slightly obnoxious, but they are awsome at finding hidden messages in things... and are great at following people without being noticed... this includes pocket picking...
Picture:

User Image  

spaztastic psycho

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:02 pm
Avill looked at Zach, "I love you too.. but you said that you were going to marry Catherine... and... you... " she stoped talking. Another tear sliped down.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games