Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:37 pm
Rock layed back in the grass and looked up at the smoke-clouded sky. The explosion must have hit a tree or 2. He shut his eyes, feeling weaker every second. Robin came back. ''You know... how to use it?'' Rock asked, keeping his eyes shut.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:44 pm
Robin grit her teeth. "No, not really." I was just going to go on gut feelings.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:49 am
''It's... simple... Make it... spin in... the air... until the inside glows strongly... Then... place it.. over me...'' Rock was near losing his control, but still foought against falling unconcious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:36 am
"Right." Humming a constant buzz, she held the ring with two finger above her other hand. Dropping it, it fell into a tiny vortex she'd created. Holding her hands as if they were on the top and bottom of a precious box, she hummed louder. The ring spun faster and faster still it started to glow. "There." She moved her hands until the were over Rock and then slipped her hands out of the way, leaving the ring hovering there above Rock.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:32 am
His star necklace rose into the air towards the ring glowing. Rock crunched his eyes as he concentrated to fournish the energy it needed to enlarge. It spun faster as it got bigger until it was the right size. ''Help... me get... up... please... love...'' Rock panted to Robin, opening his eyes. If he wasn't fast enough, the ring will not react right as he'll fall unconcious and if that happened in the middle of the regenration, that could kill Rock as the ring would return to it's normal size on Rock...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:43 pm
"Of course love." Robin wormed her arm under Rock and carefully pulled him up. Even more carefully, she lifted him up, using a huge air cushion to be as gentle as possible. "There. Anything else?"  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:11 am
''Try... to keep me... awake...'' Rock said. Just the the ring lowered on him. The shanges were evident as the ring progressed, putting the darkened skin back to it's palish tone and the brunt clothes back to their normal states.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:18 am
Nodding, Robin was screaming at herself. Why can't I do any more to help? Anything! Still, her frazzled nerves were soothed, if only slightly, to see Rock start to turn to his normal shade again.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:04 pm
Mid-way, the ring quivered and became unstable. Rock winced and rose his head forcefully to look at Robin. ''After... this... I'll leave you... my unconcious self... I have trouble... finishing... the operation...Or.. my sentences... I'm... thankful... for all... your help... You healed... mroe than meets... the eye...'' Rock chuckled a bit. The ring stabilized, but it didn't progress as fast.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:52 pm
Robin nodded. Rock seemed to think much more of Robin then she thought of herself. But still, that didn't' mean that she wouldn't do the best she could. "I shall do the best that can be done." Stroking her forehead, Robin pulled out a handkerchief and began to squeeze the air, forcing out any moisture into the handkerchief. Once it was wet, she placed it on Rocks forehead. "Don't worry. I've got you."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:08 am
The ring completed it's work after an hour of struggling it passed over Rock again and returned to it's normal size. Rock collapsed into Robin's arms. "I'm sorry... I swear... I'll give you... a treat when... I get better... okay?" Rock asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:22 pm
"Silly." Robin swept a stray lock of hair from Rock's face. "Just get better. That's all I could ever ask for."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:26 pm
((Bring the post to when I get better?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:26 pm
(Mah, sure.)
"Mmmm." Robin's head jerked up to see the sky dark. Smiling gently, she looked down at Rock, gently sleeping on her lap. Doing a quick check, she was glad to see that he was back to normal health. Still, she couldn't bring herself to wake him, not when he looked so adorable sleeping. Maybe she could leave him, just a few, minutes...longer.........(I'm trying to imply that she falls back asleep. This has been a stressful time for her.)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:04 am
Rock crunched his eyes and jerked upright. "What?! It's dark already? How much was I unconcious? Sonya..." Rock said lowly, not to make too much a rukus around. He checked his watch 9:34. "Still some time left... At ten on the roof." Rock recalled. He would have liked to present Sonya to Robin, but he wanted what's best for her, even if it meant to let her resting and missing the meeting with his 'mother'.

((Robin still awake or sleeping? sweatdrop ))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games