Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:00 pm

"Hmm..Maybe.."Larxene giggled and then smirked again.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:02 pm

Kaderot replaced his helmet on his head and stared out side, "land of there" he said to the operators. In unison, "yes lord umsake" and the ship called the subzero began landing in the clearing followed by a few imperial ships. The rest stayed in the air.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:15 pm

"One question."Larxene paused then her smirk widened."Do like Shiyoki-sama?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:41 pm

Kaderot faced (is it she or he..) "kinda..she reminds me of someone i loved before"

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:45 pm

((O.O; Larxy-chan is a girl..))
Larxene brushed back her blonde hair and sighed."Well..I'll go get Sukia-sama to get rid of your curse mark for you,k?"Larxene smirked.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:52 pm

Kaderot put his hand on his shoulder, "i will need it sometime" he said sighing, orochimaru gave it to me when i served him and i have made it into a more powerful curse mark called the divine mark" he looked at her.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:59 pm

"Trust me...you need to get rid of that curse mark and let Sukia-sama train you! She's stronger than the Akastsuki leader even,and stronger than Xenmas also..So you could either be the weaskest in the worlds or be trained by Sukia-sama..your choice.."Larxene shrugged.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:06 pm

"leave the divine mark alone.. ive had it so long it could hurt me if it was taken away" he said turning toward the door. "im going to head head out" he left to the hanger and got in a black gunship. It launched and flew off randomly.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:14 pm

she raised an eyebrow, "so....Chaos is always so......?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:16 pm

Artemis giggled. "If the word you're looking for ranges between stupid, impulsive, or an idiot, then yes."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:23 pm

Larxene sighed and ported to Sukia and whispered something in her ear and Sukia nodded but it was hardly noticable. She disappeared and so did Larxene. They reappeared behind Minaki and held her down while Sakura and Ino toke out two talismen each and stook it on her arms and then on her legs. Minaki fainted after everything returned to normal.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:30 pm

The gunship flew toward a large castle, "so who owns this castle" he asked himself and headed towards it. Out of nowhere heartless attacked the gunship. "fire at them and get them off the hull" kaderot yelled. The gunship rose in the air and it guns fired at the heartless. Some jettroppers went outside on the hull and fired.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:39 pm

Minaki woke up and saw Gaara walking over to her and helping her up."Gaara-kun,what are you doing here?""I left something here."He said simply and stood there for awhile then grabbed Minaki's hand and kissed her. Minaki tried to pull away and she closed her eyes closed,painfully...Riku-kun...help...me..
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:45 pm

Kaderot lashed shadow heartless and soldier heartless that were in the ship. "so hold on" on operator said as the gunship went through the wall which so happen to be near gaara and minaki. Kaderot knocked the rest of the heartless away and they disappeared. "hmm thats weird,, how long in till we're back off the ground" kaderot asked. "ten minutes" said an operator. Kadrot turned and exited to see what they hit and then saw gaara, "um sorry about that" he said about the crash. He noticed minaki, "hey what are you doing?!?" he half asked and half demanded

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:52 pm

Sukia pulled Gaara away and growled,her eyes a light blue."Don't.Touch.Her."Minaki started to cry uncontrollably."Kaderot-san,She broke up with Gaara a year ago...He..just wanted her back..."Sukia explained,glancing at the poor girl.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games