Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:Assasins list Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:34 pm
you think you were born one well guess what iwas basicly born in hell you b***h and i heared that. fine i usely do this to people i hate but this time i think i can do it . i will make a deal with you kasu i want to fight no iterference from your wolf or any one elese if you win i will have to flolw oders as if you were my sensay if i win then you can inter fer in my plan.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:41 pm
"Okay, but the way I see it, I'm in a win-win situation. So no summonings, period?" Kazu said as she as she checked the weapons in her holster. She got up and checked the area that they would be fighting in. Seems to be pretty good terrain, and I'm best at fighting in these situations... She thought.
She sighed. "You know, I'm not protecting them, but I'm tired of all this." She waved her hand around. She looked at Tasu directly in the eye. "I might give up, mind you, if you bore me. Then I'll take on the world by myself."  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:48 pm
tasu said ok then tasu went to the fourm where he had wings now this is going to be fun tasu took his sword out you go first tasu said as hejumped up on a roof.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:56 pm
"Wings again?" Kazu asked casually as she summoned four shadow clones. They spread out to where they were in a rectangle shape. A barrier formed around the battleground, creating an arena. "First move done." She said.
She then flipped onto a roof and moved into a defensive postion, waiting for Tasu's attack. In her head she formulated a plan. The barrier was created to keep others from interfering with the battle, so she was pretty sure that he wasn't going to do anything to it. It would be a waste of chakra.
But that also meant that there was less space to work with, and less space almost always meant more damage. Kazu was going to have to be careful...  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:04 pm
tasu lets all of his chakra out so every step cracked a part of the roof. tasu walked tarowed kasu and put his sword infornt of kasu and then walked back then he sent chakra threw it and know the sword was shaking tasu sent a beam of chakra the beam hit the sword then the beam turned into a giant beam flying at kasu.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:12 pm
Kazu jumped up and summoned even more shadow clones into the area. They jumped around Tasu, attacking his wings and his exposed back. One came down from above, a kunai in her hand about to hit Tasu square in the back.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:16 pm
tasu flip kicked the kasu comeing down and jumped and did fire ball jutsu and deystored the clone.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:22 pm
Kazu hit Tasu square in the chest with a Rasengan. The concentration had been lowered to where he wasn't hurt all that much, but also to let him know that Kazu wasn't serious about this at all. However this battle turned out, she was going after Madara, and she was going to stop him.
The Kazu that had created the Rasengan jumped back into the crowd of clones.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:28 pm
tasu took his sword and smashed it and put chdori and rasingan in the hand with the pieces of sword and said rairidori and charged at alclone dystroing them all then going at the real kasu take this tasu hit kasu right in the stomch sending here flying.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:35 pm
That Kazu vanished in a cloud of smoke. The real one had been among the clones in the group, attacking just like the others instead of being the one holding back. She threw a letter bomb at Tasu which detonated on contacted. Smoke filled the area.
The wind picked up and Kazu fired off handsigns. "Wind Style: Wind Scythe Jutsu!" She yelled. Blades of wind, impossible to stop, flew at Tasu with amazing speed.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:43 pm
tasu was going to let every one hit him but he made one hand sighn and said multi shadow clone jutsu the are was filled with miilons of clones i call this the giant massicer.every clone attacked at once.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:50 pm
There's no use in trying to summon more clones, it would be a stand still. So instead, I have to do one huge jutsu and hope like hell it works... Kazu thought. She did a one handed jutsu and said, "Forbidden Jutsu! Hurrican Gale!"
The air became heavy and swirled around all of the Tasus. Then it enclosed them and shot through their bodies, leaving gaping holes in their chests, legs, arms, and a few heads. Those clones vanished in an instant.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:53 pm
tasu was know where to be seen then hegot up he did a barrier jutsu at the last secound.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:57 pm
Kazu was breathing heavily. "Backed ya into a corner, I think..." she said. "Oh, well. No use in trying to break down that barrier. it would only serve as a way to waste chakra. So I'm gonna wait until you come out yourself..." she said.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:05 pm
tasu said now why would i do that tasu put the barrier down thats know fun. shincho took out another sword.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games